Page 69 of 250 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Here is one verbatim:

IF I AM ON HERE I AM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS AND MABYE A DATE OR MORE and I am single and love blacks and please have a pics and i love kiss cuddle and love gettin rimmed. and if u want my number just ask btw ryan
    Do you have this person's bio? Just his age, educational level and current job, so that we can compare it against his writing. Sounds like I'm asking for the unnecessary, but I suppose I want to be fair to the person.

How long have you been using online dating sites? I know that there have been success stories, but seriously, what do you think of your chances of finding someone suitable through such sites?

While I do like the world wide web and its conveniences very much, I still have my doubts about online dating sites.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Honestly, I've always thought Online dating sites are some form of bait to sabotage/victimized computer systems of non-suspecting users. And those people are just bots whose pictures are stolen from accounts of Myspace or Friendster.

I meet people through friends of friends. We usually meet up in big groups, and Ice Breaker games are certainly a good way to tear down the cold wall. Games, talks and laughters. Soon enough you don't feel like strangers anymore. The strangest thing is... whomever gives you that "butterfly in the stomach" feeling, could be the one whom you knew for long and didn't take them seriously back then.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 04-28-11 at 07:35 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    Do you have this person's bio? Just his age, educational level and current job, so that we can compare it against his writing. Sounds like I'm asking for the unnecessary, but I suppose I want to be fair to the person.
    23, White, looking for a job.

How long have you been using online dating sites? I know that there have been success stories, but seriously, what do you think of your chances of finding someone suitable through such sites?

While I do like the world wide web and its conveniences very much, I still have my doubts about online dating sites.
    I will write a thoughtful reply later.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Ordered these this afternoon, very excited for them to arrive:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asos.com/inv/media/5/9/0/6/1486095/cream/image1xl.jpg')
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

OK,

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    I'd say when there is a large pool of what you're looking for in your real life location, it's probably preferable to online. For small niche segments, such as if you're only looking for a specific minority race or orientation, and you don't have a large supply in your location, then online sites can be as good as, or even better than, real life location.

I prefer spontaneous, real life meeting, if possible.

Safety has never been an issue in my online dating experience. The overall chance of finding prospect is low. The quality of the person you meet sometimes is not accurate to their description, but you have that problem a lot in real life too (ppl project false impressions upfront).

Can anyone tell me, what is the meaning of "旂", "銨" respectively? How do you pronounce them, BTW? The two characters belong to a name of a person.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

More on James “Black People Are Stupid” Watson

This was a few years ago. How did I miss such a sensitive topic by the discoverer of DNA?!

Netbook was making strange noises to me...
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Can anyone tell me, what is the meaning of "旂", "銨" respectively? How do you pronounce them, BTW? The two characters belong to a name of a person.
    旂 - qí (2nd tone - flag, also a flag with bells in olden days)
    銨 - ǎn (3rd tone - ammonium)

It's quite awkward to pronounce.
    玉木宏

blog

Quote Originally Posted by xJadedx View Post
    Ordered these this afternoon, very excited for them to arrive:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asos.com/inv/media/5/9/0/6/1486095/cream/image1xl.jpg')
    You're such a big VW fan haha. These are gorgeous though! Was it very expensive? And I wonder about the comfort level...

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    You're such a big VW fan haha. These are gorgeous though! Was it very expensive? And I wonder about the comfort level...
    If I was rich, I'd just give most of my money to her, seriously.

The shoes were only around $210. I read reviews that they are pretty comfortable and last long.
    My love and my agony.

anyone started a thread, but did not participate in it and the number of replies > 100?

Some people and ideas just deserve to be hated.

And yet, for some reason, they are loved.

I must be taking Crazy Pills.

so sick of the royal wedding covered all the media. Common they are just normal people and i would say that these so called royalties are a bunch of people living on the expense of the taxpayers

Yeah, I'm sick of the Royal wedding news too. I've been hearing so much of it the past few months, I thought they had already been married.

just had such a busy and long work week, ready for some relaxing and fun weekend preferably with some shop therapy and sleeping in Saturday. Catch up on some reading and stuff.

Yay, I'll be getting a new mattress soon enough.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Royal wedding? Been trying to ignore that event ....but the mom is a William fan.
    I like me.

How did Memphis take out San Antonio? Wow that's just sad.
    My love and my agony.

three cheers to everybody.

Even Superman don't want to be an American citizen anymore. The rats are leaving the sinking ship haha. Just came back from running, don't know why needed several breaks during me training today...

Just finished work. Tough but glad it is finished.