Page 78 of 250 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    LOL I'm 10 mins from DC, where you coming from? Saturday is best for me at around 1PM. You are at most a year older than I am.

MAN....them sleeping pills kicking in!
    Quote Originally Posted by xJadedx View Post
    King Street Station is kind of out of the way from where I am.

Can we meet around Gallery Pl-Chinatown station instead?

If Saturday, I think 12pm works better for me. I have to get back to the conference around 2pm.
    Well, Sunday morning you leave so Saturday is the only option because I got things to do today. I'm okay with meeting at the entrance of the Gallery Pl-Chinatown towards the Chinatown entrance. So did you want to walk around the tidal basin or The National mall? We could buy lunch to-go and eat somewhere and enjoy the scenary? Bytme! You up for it?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Yah, that's fine with me.

So 12pm tomorrow at the Chinatown entrance?
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

LOL I'm 10 mins from DC, where you coming from? Saturday is best for me at around 1PM. You are at most a year older than I am.

MAN....them sleeping pills kicking in!
    King Street Station is kind of out of the way from where I am.

Can we meet around Gallery Pl-Chinatown station instead?

If Saturday, I think 12pm works better for me. I have to get back to the conference around 2pm.
    Yah, that's fine with me.

So 12pm tomorrow at the Chinatown entrance?
    Yeah. Did you want to eat Chinese food and look around in Chinatown? Honestly, I haven't been there in a few years. But okay, let's just decide where to eat when we get there. So I'll just recognize you by the shimmer in your eyes! Or just make a small sign with "SPCNET" on it to flag u down. But I'm sure we're the only people waiting and looking for ppl. Hopefully ByTme can meet at 12noon.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Yeah. Did you want to eat Chinese food and look around in Chinatown? Honestly, I haven't been there in a few years. But okay, let's just decide where to eat when we get there. So I'll just recognize you by the shimmer in your eyes! Or just make a small sign with "SPCNET" on it to flag u down. But I'm sure we're the only people waiting and looking for ppl. Hopefully ByTme can meet at 12noon.
    Sound like fun.

Keep us, the Nosy Parkers updated on the meeting alright.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Oh Ceddie.

I PMed you, SS.
    My love and my agony.

R_Cedric - Oh yess....just to make sure those nosy parkers are green with envy. But don't think it's just a innocent outing...we're meeting to conspire against you and Ken Cheng. Oh snap, that wasn't suppose to get out.

Taking this down low in our PM box now, Jaded. I think some people are just entertained or jealous of our opportunity to meet in the same vicinity and time zone.

Now what to eat for lunch today? I am hungry. Off to find food!

I can make it at noon I understand time constraints for conferences. Jaded, you're a TROOPER. I dipped out in the afternoon after lunch for the entire week of my academic conference...:P
    I like me.

Well, I already presented my poster, so I'm basically just going to the sessions that interest me.

See you both tomorrow!
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Yikes! Hope you won't be spending the weekend cleaning your car. I see people using a kind of big cover (matt silver color) over their car, you could get one of those.
    Nah, God is good! That night (very early the next morning, actually), it stormed so bad that the poo got mostly washed off! I won't get the cover thing. The car is too small, and the cover is too unwieldy, not to mention kinda kiasu and over-the-top, since I would have to put it on and take it off whenever I use the car, minimum 4 times a day.

But the storm left so much water on the highway that a car driving parallel two lanes away from me suddenly started spinning and threatened to crash into the car next to it, and in turn cause that car to crash into me. Thank God the spinning car finally stopped after several really scary seconds, still in its lane, and no other car crashed into it.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

HuangYushi, you're a phenomenon. You've been a member of this forum for like 6 years and you only have 1,594 posts. Selectively underposting. But Bytme still beats you as she's been part of the forum almost as long as I have and still manages to stay under 700 posts. Amazing!

Ken is still top.

Just came back from meeting Suet Seung and Jaded. Both of them are nice, wonderful, lovely ladies
    I like me.

Just came back from meeting Suet Seung and Jaded. Both of them are nice, wonderful, lovely ladies
    you're alive? i'm glad neither of them are psycho-killers

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    you're alive? i'm glad neither of them are psycho-killers
    S Beaver, if you want I can arrange for your tail to be chopped off.

Thanks, you're sweet too. It was fun. I enjoyed the lunch: spicy drunken noodles, papaya salad, pa nang tofu and spicy tomyum soup. The company was great. Jaded, come visit again!

it's been a while spc
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Thanks, you're sweet too. It was fun. I enjoyed the lunch: spicy drunken noodles, papaya salad, pa nang tofu and spicy tomyum soup. The company was great. Jaded, come visit again!
    Just got home.

It was really fun meeting you tow and having lunch and walking around! If you're ever in town, let me know!
    My love and my agony.

What if Suet Seung was from Song clan? Jaded and ByTme is having secret meetings with her!! And they are arranging to kill RYY off!

Sorry for bringing the game here, but Jaded needs to start posting before she get lynched. Lurker!!
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I'm totally enjoying this nice early morning or late night cool air thats blowing by my window....going to sleep soon. Wonder what I should do tomorrow since it's a holiday?

^^sleep^^ haha
    ---

damn i hate dry eyes! right eye has been bothering me the entire day!
    I like me.