Page 81 of 250 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

haha that's pretty funny

wkeej is talking about the mafia thread on this part of the forum
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

No problem, HYS. I will either "die" pretty soon - "assassinated" - which means I will post more here
    or "die" towards the end - due to my clueless nature (so no point "killing" me now/soon) - which means I will add more confusion to the other thread.

Always stuck being the b!itch because I'm not good at pretending to be gentle or sweet n soft spoken.
    I like me.

I'm soooooooooo tired right now...need to crash into my new bed...good night...
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

1. Cycling
    2. Going to dentist
    3. Brush teeth twice a day
    4. Eat pineapple
    5. Be clean
    6. Take care of health :-)

Only one in sight, and it's languishing in obscurity.

This is as good as it gets.

I like Panera Bread.
    Less Than Perfect

I love to work hard and achieve something great. I can't stand people who sit out through life...not even trying to make their life better for themselves and stuck in this dormant stage of life where they're neither progressing or achieving anything worthwhile. It just seems like a waste because they can't get over their fears and anxieties. They avoid all talks or feelings of complexity and rely so much on their elder parents and siblings. Its a pity to not strive for something more.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://andreerichmond.com/images/sculpture/onherhighhorse.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://andreerichmond.com/images/sculpture/onherhighhorse.jpg')
    WTH? A bad interpretation of Lady Godiva?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I love to work hard and achieve something great. I can't stand people who sit out through life...not even trying to make their life better for themselves and stuck in this dormant stage of life where they're neither progressing or achieving anything worthwhile. It just seems like a waste because they can't get over their fears and anxieties. They avoid all talks or feelings of complexity and rely so much on their elder parents and siblings. Its a pity to not strive for something more.
    I'm with you on this. I find people, who dare to get out of their comfort zone and do stuff, charming.

I cannot agree more with this phrase, "once in a lifetime, you've got to hold the bulls by the horns." - Simply guts up, explore and just do it.

I find those people, who are stuck in their dormant stage of life, gave themselves too much excuses to *not* get out of their comfort zone or just make a step forward.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 06-07-11 at 10:52 PM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

WTH? A bad interpretation of Lady Godiva?
    I don't know. Just a weird, interesting image I came across today.

I love Chobani! Maybe I'll try the Fage Greek yogurt brand next.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I love Chobani! Maybe I'll try the Fage Greek yogurt brand next.
    I haven't tried Chobani, but I've tried the fage greek brand before. Mix my own honey and fruits in there.

What type of greatness are you referring to? Probably the greatness or progress that you want to achieve is just not something your friends want and they chose to sit out. I have known and worked with very successful people. They worked very hard for what they have built, and enjoyed the prestige and money that came along. But it is all a facade. They are trapped in a loveless marriage with non-existant relationships with their own children.

I rather spend my time pursuing things that make me happy; instead of chasing after some proverbial greatness that someone else thinks is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    What type of greatness are you referring to? Probably the greatness or progress that you want to achieve is just not something your friends want and they chose to sit out. I have known and worked with very successful people. They worked very hard for what they have built, and enjoyed the prestige and money that came along. But it is all a facade. They are trapped in a loveless marriage with non-existant relationships with their own children.

I rather spend my time pursuing things that make me happy; instead of chasing after some proverbial greatness that someone else thinks is great.
    I'm not talking about any greatness that's a facade. Perhaps, I should reword it and say "excellence". I'm talking about working hard to live your life fully as possible and not letting it to waste away because someone I know is living everyday working in a job they don't like and neither feel appreciated. What do they do to change it? They don't. All they do is complain and complain. When I give them suggestions on trying to find a different job where they'd be happier, they just make excuses because they're probably not confident enough to get out there explore. They're not even willing to work at a different branch because they don't want readjust to a different store and go through the trouble of remembering the different store location's floor layout. So they rather be stuck working in a store location where they're under-appreciated and be miserable. Rather than work in a different location (same company) and may even have better supervisors that appreciate him. And I don't think he is truly making an effort to pursue things that make him happy...he doesn't stand up for himself by looking for a new job that fits him better, but instead just complains. And on top of it all, he lives in such a spoiled and sheltered lifestyle that he doesn't really strive and make efforts to achieve anything whether big or small.

I am born in to the world without the "silver spoon" so everything I have, I work hard and strive everyday to get what I want. It's just a pity for others who can't just get out of their comfort zone and work harder and endure more hardship to see the sweet rewards of their labor too. For those types of people, it will be harder for them to achieve anything because they can't accept failure and mostly expect to get everything right the first try. The types of people who have a really low level of endurance and procrastinates on anything that is good for them will seldom succeed in life or achieve the true happiness they seek.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 06-09-11 at 03:14 AM.

Whatever they use to block spam here needs an update.

Oh why does it feel like a Friday already? Wish tomorrow was Saturday.

Humans are suppose to be omnivores, not just carnivores. Its a balance of both that keeps you healthy, eating too much meat, fat, oil and starch is a good way of ruining your body.

Oh why does it feel like a Friday already? Wish tomorrow was Saturday.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tdbimg.com/files/2011/03/17/img-article---lee-rebecca-black_134846488916.jpg')

Significance of your photo, ken? Or it is just random?