Page 82 of 250 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Just another frantic Friday. Wish it were Saturday. 'Cause that's my fun day. Whoa a whoa.

Chinese immigrants in America: love them sometimes, but hate working with them.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I hate life's bitter endings, but that's life for you. I suppose without what happened, I wouldn't come to a realization. Though I'm still standing, I guess its still takes a few days to forget things.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I hate life's bitter endings, but that's life for you. I suppose without what happened, I wouldn't come to a realization. Though I'm still standing, I guess its still takes a few days to forget things.
    Oh, what's wrong?
    I like me.

Had finished training with some of Australia's best grapplers. Some martial artists are amazing people.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9590/mafiabannera.jpg')

Was playing around with the idea that we could have banners in our signature to promote Mafia. But alas, that's out of the question.
    Last edited by Banh Mi; 06-11-11 at 05:51 AM.

Life should be very different if a different decision was executed 29 years ago.
    Let's go and play an online game.

17 years have passed. You are still so egoistic.

Ugh! Have you ever met anyone so against eating healthy? Eating mostly fast food, drinking only gatorade and sodas, junk food, cups of precooked pasta or just lots of starch and rarely ever seen eating fruits and vegetables? If you're not a healthy eater nor a person who exercises regularly, I wonder if it effects sleeping patterns? As in having a hard time falling asleep each night. Any doctors or nutrienists know?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Ugh! Have you ever met anyone so against eating healthy? Eating mostly fast food, drinking only gatorade and sodas, junk food, cups of precooked pasta or just lots of starch and rarely ever seen eating fruits and vegetables? If you're not a healthy eater nor a person who exercises regularly, I wonder if it effects sleeping patterns? As in having a hard time falling asleep each night. Any doctors or nutrienists know?
    I can relate to you. Unless I'm on the verge of dozing off, I usually have a hard time falling asleep. I don't eat healthy or exercise regularly too. Let's see what advice we can get here. :O
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Ugh! Have you ever met anyone so against eating healthy?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/90/l_ec473ff504534e5cb8194226fcfdb3c9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IIavKW4-_Ug/S6_BIintKoI/AAAAAAAACIY/R9I6g8-FkXc/s1600/Elvis+Sandwich.jpg')

tramadol is the answer to everything. for cheap in canada!

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I can relate to you. Unless I'm on the verge of dozing off, I usually have a hard time falling asleep. I don't eat healthy or exercise regularly too. Let's see what advice we can get here. :O
    Actually, I'm not talking about myself. I do eat a balanced diet and eat my vegetables and fruits as I do eat meat and rice. If I'm not exercising regularly, the least I can do is eat healthy. I just can't see how my friend can be such an unhealthy eater and not exercise at all (and seeing the amount of walking during work as exercise is enough to live on). It's no wonder he has a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep and having a long record of not sleeping well. How do I know this? He's such a complainer and a whiner, what's not to know? I know, I will be bringing my own salad to make sure I can eat something leafy green at his BBQ party filled with just burgers, hot dogs, coldslaw and potato salad (not exactly the healthiest menu). Normally, I'm not a health freak, but as girl I like to watch what I eat and keep my figure.

Yes, I write a lot of random thoughts complaining about his poor lifestyle. It's just there's so much he can do to make his life better and so he won't need to complain about it and I won't have to hear about it.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 06-12-11 at 01:27 AM.

Ken, nice food. Packing my stuff now. Leaving tonight for trip.

LOL @ SS but dear, BBQ food doesn't have to be that healthy. You are smart though bringing your own greens if you're concerned about your dietary intake. My brother goes to BBQ solely to eat meats [no buns n no chips] but will eat healthy for the rest of the time. Is your friend fat or skinny fat, just wondering. Complainers are the worst type since they already know where their shortcomings are...and then advertise it for the rest of us to know.

wkeej, I hope you have a safe trip!

darn, I can't find my phone.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    LOL @ SS but dear, BBQ food doesn't have to be that healthy. You are smart though bringing your own greens if you're concerned about your dietary intake. My brother goes to BBQ solely to eat meats [no buns n no chips] but will eat healthy for the rest of the time. Is your friend fat or skinny fat, just wondering. Complainers are the worst type since they already know where their shortcomings are...and then advertise it for the rest of us to know.

wkeej, I hope you have a safe trip!

darn, I can't find my phone.
    I know BBQs aren't suppose to be the healthiest place to eat, but I'm used to going parties where they're is meat, vegetables and fruits. Well...I guess he's still in this teenage diet where you eat anything and not be concern for your health or weight. He's tall and on the fat side with more than one chin and he's Caucasian.

you lost your phone? Is that why you haven't returned my calls?

you lost your phone? Is that why you haven't returned my calls?
    you been callin' me?! Oh shiet, i suspect that it ran out of battery since friday night and is in one of my bags somewhere LOL I just can't find the bag it's in. I normally never get any phone calls since most ppl just FB message me lol so picking up my phone, charging it and keeping it by me has never been a priority.

well, now let me go look for it.
    I like me.

you been callin' me?! Oh shiet, i suspect that it ran out of battery since friday night and is in one of my bags somewhere LOL I just can't find the bag it's in. I normally never get any phone calls since most ppl just FB message me lol so picking up my phone, charging it and keeping it by me has never been a priority.

well, now let me go look for it.
    Girl, watch there will be a time you'll need the use of the phone and this habit of not having your cellphone with you will bite you in the butt. Or what if your family needed you, but you weren't home and they couldn't contact you. What century do you live in?

Girl, watch there will be a time you'll need the use of the phone and this habit of not having your cellphone with you will bite you in the butt. Or what if your family needed you, but you weren't home and they couldn't contact you. What century do you live in?
    LOL!! Usually it's me who needs them hahaha! Aw, you're such a good child.
    I like me.

LOL!! Usually it's me who needs them hahaha! Aw, you're such a good child.
    You're such an silly old woman with baby face.

And how are people to contact you? Via mail carrier pigeons?
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 06-12-11 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Ken, nice food. Packing my stuff now. Leaving tonight for trip.
    I'm leaving tonight!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?