Page 86 of 250 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

#2 My cousin told me that not so pretty girls tend to be nicer on average...but that's just what he said. In my experience, this is only true for not so pretty Korean girls. Other girls...don't know.

In my family, all the really beautiful girls are married and have children LOL

#3 I would go! I wish I could go with you!

Lost another pound...must of been because I been looking for the remote control for 2 weeks!
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    #2 My cousin told me that not so pretty girls tend to be nicer on average...
    That's because they have much less bargaining leverage than the attractive ones. When a person has more bargaining leverage, she (or for that matter, he) can afford to get away with more crap.

This one goes in there with "the better it tastes, the worse it is for your health; the worse it tastes, the better it is for your health."

These two conditions strongly suggest that if there is a Creator/Controller of the universe, this Being has a cruel side.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    #2 My cousin told me that not so pretty girls tend to be nicer on average...but that's just what he said. In my experience, this is only true for not so pretty Korean girls. Other girls...don't know.

In my family, all the really beautiful girls are married and have children LOL

#3 I would go! I wish I could go with you!

Lost another pound...must of been because I been looking for the remote control for 2 weeks!
    ^^ If that is true in your family, why aren't you married?

Have you checked between the cracks of the sofa, underneath the sofa, and all the possible places? Maybe you need some kind of gps system for your remote. My remote control lost power because it was running on a really old and crusty triple A batteries. But I don't have any AAA batteries, except those rechargable ones that never seem to work properly even after you recharge them.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    ^^ If that is true in your family, why aren't you married?

Have you checked between the cracks of the sofa, underneath the sofa, and all the possible places? Maybe you need some kind of gps system for your remote. My remote control lost power because it was running on a really old and crusty triple A batteries. But I don't have any AAA batteries, except those rechargable ones that never seem to work properly even after you recharge them.
    You're too generous with me lol

oOoOoOh we have a fold out sleeper sofa in the living room and I folded it out to look for it! lol my mom suggested that perhaps my dad accidentally threw it into the trash can...and then took the trash out. He has done it before. My dad told me to try to use the remote control to the other DVD player of the same company [different model] to see if it works...but he has to go look for it first....LOL
    I like me.

spicy chicken sandwich spicy chicken sandwich spicy chicken sandwich ahhhhhhhhhhhh i want i want i want i want (((
    I like me.

i'm tired...so, so, so tired.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Hopefully I get to go to San Diego next year.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    i'm tired...so, so, so tired.
    I'm tired, too...and HUNGRY! stupid bytme and her spicy chicken sandwich x_x

^Ha ha Ha HA ^ lol love you too! I'm settling for watercress soup...not quite the same but will do
    I like me.

ice cream is so perfect for this weather.

thank you droid nerds; hopefully, your instructions save me from midnight notifications.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

I think the MAMA creamy tom yum ramen doesn't really agree with my stomach or maybe because I had recently recovered from an upset stomach, so its not being agreeable. Should stay away for a while then.

Oh, watercress soup sounds about good for my stomach. Maybe add some small pork ribs for a more juicer broth.

Well, I gotta go to sleep...staying up late way, way late is BAD! I need to sleep now.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

sometimes, it is good to let go, let it go, you will feel better.

Been here too long. Wish I could leave.

I admire Ken for his constant participation in wuxia fiction. Who do you admire in spcnet?

7 grueling days. Wouldn't every 7th day for 49 days be easier?

Sky is full of clouds and rain today but is it bothering me? Nope. Just reading a book and enjoying some music played thru the ipod. Just one of those relaxing days....but going to get some cleaning and tidying done soon. SOON.

My friend just won 2nd place at the Oceania FISM Close Up Magic competition. Now to rock the Stage Magic competition.

I like going to book stores.
    Less Than Perfect

I am so lazy.
    I like me.

I need to stop buying shoes:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.yaoyaoshop.com/images/cache/260x350/yhtest.com/pimg/shoes/images/g/guess-epaning-0.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/65/7b/657b004d5cbe602241c4c8d4c2f81754/aldo-sandals-benck.jpg')
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.