Page 97 of 250 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    My mom bought a half of a jackfruit and we spent like a half hour taking out the insides of the jackfruit and its rock-like seeds. Anyone love jackfruits? It is ripe and so sweet (not too sweet). Just right.

I took some pictures, but I won't upload them until later. Here's a teaser from the net.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7878')
    I HATE JACKFRUIT!!!! However, I love durian!
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I missed your Noel Leung profile pictures will you put up again for moi?
    Okay. Sure. I've changed it to Noel, now you change your avatar to something else. I had to look around for my Noel picture collection because I kept in a thumb drive. I had thought I put it in the portable hardrive, and freaked out when I knew there were more than what I had on the hard drive, so luckily its still in the thumbdrive.

None of my GIF avatars are working on this new forum system, it used to work in the past.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 08-13-11 at 01:33 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I'm almost there! Just a couple of more pounds and I will be at my 15 pound weight loss mark!

Honestly, I hate being at this lower weight though. Don't get me wrong, losing weight is wonderful, but at this specific weight, my face looks so square!
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I do not like jackfruit. But I love eating its "boiled" seeds. I love durian too. But one should not eat too many durians as they are "heaty". Drinking some "salted" water helps. Heard that eating mangosteens after durians is good too.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    I do not like jackfruit. But I love eating its "boiled" seeds. I love durian too. But one should not eat too many durians as they are "heaty". Drinking some "salted" water helps. Heard that eating mangosteens after durians is good too.
    Yeah, I ate some of the boiled jackfruit seeds. They have that starchy texture like a potato and sorta like roasted chestnuts to me.

I want some mangosteens, but at home, I got some slices of mangos. Yum!

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

How did you get to know about durian? Can you find durian in US and Cambodia? Ok, a frog in the well I am

Okay. Sure. I've changed it to Noel, now you change your avatar to something else. I had to look around for my Noel picture collection because I kept in a thumb drive. I had thought I put it in the portable hardrive, and freaked out when I knew there were more than what I had on the hard drive, so luckily its still in the thumbdrive.

None of my GIF avatars are working on this new forum system, it used to work in the past.
    Lovely!! "SS and Noel are never too far apart!" Ok, I'll go hunting for new avatie just for you!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I am going to sleep. good nite.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    How did you get to know about durian? Can you find durian in US and Cambodia? Ok, a frog in the well I am

Lovely!! "SS and Noel are never too far apart!" Ok, I'll go hunting for new avatie just for you!
    It used to be Cedric is never far apart from SS's posts. You took so long to reply. I think Durian is imported to the US, while Cambodia is still a South East Asia country so of course there are some durian grown there, I think!

Yeah there is durian in Cambodia...in fact, Kampot province is famous for it's durian in Cambodia...so famous that they decided to build a gigantic durian in the middle of city hall lol

I eat it here in America too ...can sometimes be expensive though
    I like me.

It used to be Cedric is never far apart from SS's posts. You took so long to reply. I think Durian is imported to the US, while Cambodia is still a South East Asia country so of course there are some durian grown there, I think!
    Sorry, I've been busy, and still is, just moved to a different phase of busy-ness. I get too tired from work and don't wish to see another display screen.... besides TV. And, I only get to login from the computer I use at home because in elsewhere, I don't remember my password, so I can't login. Forgive me
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 08-16-11 at 11:42 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I managed to get an interview!!! It's for an unpaid internship, however, it's directly related to my field. Hopefully, they'll take me!
    I like me.

I managed to get an interview!!! It's for an unpaid internship, however, it's directly related to my field. Hopefully, they'll take me!
    Oh good! If you do well in the interview and the internship, there's always a chance you'll be reccommended to a paid position.

Oh good! If you do well in the interview and the internship, there's always a chance you'll be reccommended to a paid position.
    LOL. I don't have such high ambitions. I'm just happy with a work reference. I must start on my interviewing skills. You know, now that I think of it... I don't have very many professional skills. Every place I've been to in my life, professionally and academically, has been sort of...paved by God.

Shout out to Yushi and Cedrey: I <3 you guys!
    I like me.

Best of luck.

oh, Chinese people, I HATE working with you. You don't plan ahead; when the need comes up, you want it now, even though realistically it takes >2 weeks. And you want it to become everybody's emergency.

I've seen it too many times.

// I'm just ranting.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    oh, Chinese people, I HATE working with you. You don't plan ahead; when the need comes up, you want it now, even though realistically it takes >2 weeks. And you want it to become everybody's emergency.

I've seen it too many times.

// I'm just ranting.
    Er ... aren't you (and I) Chinese?
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

He said he hates working with them, nothing about being one.

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    He said he hates working with them, nothing about being one.
    From my experience, these problems aren't culturally or ethnically specific.

Are you really my brother?
    I like me.

Does anyone believe in the Indigo Children phenomena?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩