Page 48 of 250 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts II

iPad...galaxy tab....iPad...galaxy tab...iPad...galaxy tab...iPad...galaxy tab...iPad....hhhhmmmmmm
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    iPad...galaxy tab....iPad...galaxy tab...iPad...galaxy tab...iPad...galaxy tab...iPad....hhhhmmmmmm
    Sorry, Buddy, can't help you on that as I am not very familiar with the technology of both. But I would suggest whichever is cost-friendly, and compare what both can do/serves your needs better

I heard that iPad is a "bigger-me" of iPhones, and having the structural knowledge of iPhone family as I have iPod Touch, I may recommend Galaxy tab.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 03-08-11 at 05:46 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

what's if we know our past lives?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    that's good, i can go beat up the people that treated me bad in my past lives.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Sorry, Buddy, can't help you on that as I am not very familiar with the technology of both. But I would suggest whichever is cost-friendly, and compare what both can do/serves your needs better

I heard that iPad is a "bigger-me" of iPhones, and having the structural knowledge of iPhone family as I have iPod Touch, I may recommend Galaxy tab.
    iPad 2 is worth getting (provided you don't have the original iPad, which is pretty much a giant-sized iPhone);
    and the only reason why I'm drawn to apple products is mainly that it has many apps that I'm happy with. I'd passed the age of 'gaming' so I no longer see the strong appeal in PC anymore, but Mac offers a great bunch of wonderful apps; and they are exclusively found only if you get apple stuff...so yeah, for the apps, it's not a bad idea to get an iPad 2; since it's pretty sleek and 'portable'.

iPhone is pretty useful too. I'm actually tempted to get macbook so that I can use all those wonderful apps that I have on my iMac during travels. But I suppose I would settle for an iPad 2 when it hits the market, because the costs of macbook pro cannot justify my usage considering I already have an iMac sitting at home. The second reason is portability. I used to bring my netbook to travels, but when I have iPhone, I tried to substitute iPhone for that...but iPhone is too small for my usage, so iPad seems to fit the bill perfectly.

I'm a little too obsessed with the i-family lately...the bulk of my paycheck goes into getting stuff from apple.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    dont believe we have them. in fact reincarnation is a theory that i could never resolve in a 'logical way'; for example...if we all had past souls, which is our first?

do we all started out as new souls together, or new souls were created along the way? (since population is forever on the rise; someone once mentioned about souls of animals being elevated to human beings, thus contributing to the 'human-demand' or at least something along these lines, not sure if i got them right. but I guess some of us might be roaches previously? but most people don't seemed to view it that way. we are always humans in our past lives.)

not that it matters, since my beliefs do not support reincarnation theory either..but it's a romantic notion nevertheless...forming lots of pre-destined stories
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    dont believe we have them. in fact reincarnation is a theory that i could never resolve in a 'logical way'; for example...if we all had past souls, which is our first?

do we all started out as new souls together, or new souls were created along the way? (since population is forever on the rise; someone once mentioned about souls of animals being elevated to human beings, thus contributing to the 'human-demand' or at least something along these lines, not sure if i got them right. but I guess some of us might be roaches previously? but most people don't seemed to view it that way. we are always humans in our past lives.)

not that it matters, since my beliefs do not support reincarnation theory either..but it's a romantic notion nevertheless...forming lots of pre-destined stories
    go watch 'uncle boonmee who can recall his past lives'.

It's kind of satisfying to have someone realize they "put a foot in their mouth" after misjudging me. Perhaps it would deter them from speaking so hasty.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I think depending on which branch/sect you follow, some say that it is all circular: our last is the same as our first--in which case there is no thing as first or last. The future is the past

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    It's kind of satisfying to have someone realize they "put a foot in their mouth" after misjudging me. Perhaps it would deter them from speaking so hasty.
    i like your avatar. it's so you.

Can't find the new age threads. Have they been deleted?

iPad 2 is worth getting (provided you don't have the original iPad, which is pretty much a giant-sized iPhone);
    and the only reason why I'm drawn to apple products is mainly that it has many apps that I'm happy with. I'd passed the age of 'gaming' so I no longer see the strong appeal in PC anymore, but Mac offers a great bunch of wonderful apps; and they are exclusively found only if you get apple stuff...so yeah, for the apps, it's not a bad idea to get an iPad 2; since it's pretty sleek and 'portable'.

iPhone is pretty useful too. I'm actually tempted to get macbook so that I can use all those wonderful apps that I have on my iMac during travels. But I suppose I would settle for an iPad 2 when it hits the market, because the costs of macbook pro cannot justify my usage considering I already have an iMac sitting at home. The second reason is portability. I used to bring my netbook to travels, but when I have iPhone, I tried to substitute iPhone for that...but iPhone is too small for my usage, so iPad seems to fit the bill perfectly.

I'm a little too obsessed with the i-family lately...the bulk of my paycheck goes into getting stuff from apple.
    I feel most i-family stuff are over-priced when a similar item of another brand can offer the same technology except that item of different brand gives you more freedom to obtain 3rd party application, and do stuff.

I'm not keen in gaming since a long time ago. Unless I'm going full-gear into design or art works, I might consider Mac products, besides that I can't think of what the netbook can't yet the iPad can. I use netbook too, due to the portability.

What would you use an iPad for in your case? What about Galaxy Tab?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

yes, apple products are way over priced. i just bought a laptop after my last one died... motherboard fried! too much yaoi, it was too hot for the machine. ^_^
    anyway.. i compared what i wanted on the macbook pro to a dell... macbook was over $3k while dell was under $1k... it didn't take me long to decide which one i was buying. -_-

my fingernails grow way too fast. if they would only stay short for as long as i want them to.
    Last edited by patricia n; 03-09-11 at 01:12 AM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Why do male doctors become gynecologists?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Why do male doctors become gynecologists?
    They enjoy taking out your uterus?

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    my fingernails grow way to fast. if they would only stay short for as long as i want them to.
    Same here. Not just fingernails, but also nose and armpit hair--they seem to grow back overnight. Why can't the hair on my head grow (back) just as fast?

yes, and speaking of which, facial hair and eyebrows also grow at an alarming and expensive rate.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Did anyone forget to mention pubic hair?

Trim...Trim...Trim................................
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~