Page 1 of 250 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Default Random Thoughts II

I've read that threads over 5,000 posts aren't good for the health of a V-Bulletin Forums system.

So here you are...Random Thoughts II.

Does my gluteus look maximus in these pants?
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Back to watching The Mentalist. Man, I wish I had that kind of power to read people and profile them. Now would I use it for good or evil?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i need my psychiatrist...

It's 36 degree Fahrenheit outside and my dad refuses to turn on the heater. I'm going to have to sleep with two blankets again.
    Less Than Perfect

wtf i actually want to eat mcdonalds
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

^ I actually happen to like McDonald's even though it's artery clogging. If I had the ability to accurately profile people, I'd definitely use it for evil .

I need to clean my room again...it's a never ending quest.
    I like me.

@ByTime: When it's clean, would you mind posting your room pics again?

I've been working on cleaning my room. I've sweeped the floor, did my laundry, dusted some, changed bedsheets, color-sorted and reorganized my closet, now I just have to work on the bookshelves, dust some places, and put away clean clothes. My pet peeve is just seeing guy's rooms being so messy with obviously dirty and clean clothes all over the place, trash thats meant for recycling, eaten out canned foods, and junk. Total pig sty, thank God I don't date the guy. How can you see trash on your bedroom floor or anywhere and not have the natural inclination throw it away in the trash bin or take the trash that's perishable and stinky to the kitchen trash bin instead of throwing it in your bedroom trash bin, which would ultimately make your bedroom smell? How can guys eat or drink and leave bowls and cups in their room for days and not be bothered by it? It just beyond my own comprehension.

Just how often do men pay attention to maintaining the appearance of their living spaces? Would guys clean their place more, if they actually had a GF? If so, that explains much about my poor guy friend. Has plenty of gal friends, but no girlfriends or friends with benefits.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 11-25-10 at 03:01 AM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    @ByTime: When it's clean, would you mind posting your room pics again?
    Sure, I'll start tomorrow just for you. I might be done in 3-4 days if I don't go to Atlantic City. Most of my mess is clothes and shoes tossed around because I sometimes have trouble figuring out what to wear and journal articles strewn all over the floor from class. Maybe it'll only take 2-3 days.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    ^ I actually happen to like McDonald's even though it's artery clogging.
    There are MUCH, MUCH better burgers available elsewhere. If you're going to clog your arteries, at least do it for food that's GOOD.

I'll give McDonalds props for their french fries (still the best), but their burgers...yecch!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I'll give McDonalds props for their french fries (still the best), but their burgers...yecch!
    HaHa I go there for the french fries too! I must admit this much though: I am a Big Mac fan.
    I like me.

There are MUCH, MUCH better burgers available elsewhere. If you're going to clog your arteries, at least do it for food that's GOOD.

I don't actually go to McDonalds for their burgers. I haven't eaten their burgers for a long, long time. I've come more often for their fries, chicken nuggets, fruit smoothies, iced coffee, sweet tea and salads. As for best fries, I beg to differ. They're good to eat when you got that potato starch craving. But I do enjoy the Popeyes cajun fries (when done right), the waffle fries from Chick-fil-a, and some poutine fries in Canada. I think fries are so good...but I won't eat it everyday. I simply make it an effort not to eat fast food frequently. Not good.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 11-25-10 at 03:16 AM.

I like fries from In-N-Out more. My friends and I actually went around from McDonald's to Burger King to In-N-Out just to see which is the best. Ah, high school memories.
    Less Than Perfect

wahh ken, ur in cali!!! in n out fries > mcd

actually the best fries belong to carls JR

or archy's curly fries
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I'm gonna go visit mi do ri. =)

Just got my first BF item. LOTR Trilogy bluray for around $11 at Target. Now let's hope it's actually gonna ship.

HaHa I go there for the french fries too! I must admit this much though: I am a Big Mac fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I don't actually go to McDonalds for their burgers. I haven't eaten their burgers for a long, long time. I've come more often for their fries, chicken nuggets, fruit smoothies, iced coffee, sweet tea and salads. As for best fries, I beg to differ. They're good to eat when you got that potato starch craving. But I do enjoy the Popeyes cajun fries (when done right), the waffle fries from Chick-fil-a, and some poutine fries in Canada. I think fries are so good...but I won't eat it everyday. I simply make it an effort not to eat fast food frequently. Not good.
    I enjoy McDonald's fries too. But I also happen to like their burgers... Then again, maybe the burgers in the States taste bad? :\
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Big Mac is value for money. Alas, the giant fills up only 1/4 of my stomach
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Most places don't get fries right. McDonalds is the only place I've eaten fries that ever has. McDonalds cooks the fries with *just* the right amount of salt, and locks in the flavor. I don't know how McDonalds' staff does it, but no other place does it quite the same.

Since we're on the subject of McDonalds and other fast food (what a way to inaugurate the new Random Thoughts thread), I'll share this: a few weeks ago was the U.S. midterm election. On the same day as the election, McDonalds announced the temporary return of its popular McRib sandwich.

Sure enough, on that day, Yahoo Trending revealed that the most searched-for subject that day was "McRib," with "midterm election" being the second most-searched.

I found it funny and sad at the same time; we Americans *really* have our priorities straight: government and politics are important, but less important than getting our mitts on a McRib sandwich!

That's the underlying reason?
    If so, please go and delete my thread in Open debate. Thks and sorry for the inconvenience caused.