Page 64 of 250 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

First thought: certain realities pervade our world that make it impossible to believe that "fairness" or "justice" actually exist.

Second thought: there's no such thing as an "I Win Card," but there are many, many, many "I Lose Cards" that can be had for the asking...or are even foisted upon you when you don't want them.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    i agree. never in a million yearssss would i get with some guy friends of mines. once i've put u in a "friends-only" zone, you're pretty much there for good. it doesn't matter if they're willing to go above and beyond for me, either haha. just no
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Sounds cold but..WERD.
    And you girls wonder why guys are reluctant to commit. Would *you* invest...oh, just *everything* on a high-risk venture where the chance of losing it all is *extremely* high?

Seek and you shall find. Oh! Thank God for Ebay! I can find something only sold in Seoul, Korea and buy it without making a trip over there. So happy!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    And you girls wonder why guys are reluctant to commit. Would *you* invest...oh, just *everything* on a high-risk venture where the chance of losing it all is *extremely* high?
    :: What're you talkin' 'bout? We're talkin' 'bout boys in the friend zone. PS: In my life, there are only [to mostly, on 2nd thought] guys who want to commit to long term relationships Been watchin' too many romcoms? Just sayin'...the reality of life is different for everybody.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Seek and you shall find. Oh! Thank God for Ebay! I can find something only sold in Seoul, Korea and buy it without making a trip over there. So happy!
    what about taxes?

:: What're you talkin' 'bout? We're talkin' 'bout boys in the friend zone. PS: In my life, there are only [to mostly, on 2nd thought] guys who want to commit to long term relationships Been watchin' too many romcoms? Just sayin'...the reality of life is different for everybody.
    *My* reality tells me that putting your whole fortune on one low-odds bet is the HEIGHT of stupidity.

And yet, we're somehow expected to *take* that stupid bet...this is what I don't understand and can't agree with.

*My* reality tells me that putting your whole fortune on one low-odds bet is the HEIGHT of stupidity.

And yet, we're somehow expected to *take* that stupid bet...this is what I don't understand and can't agree with.
    Ken, the lesson here is that ones you are in the "friend-zone" there is no need to pursue the girl. I know this kind of stuff happens alot in tv-series lol

A bz day ahead. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Ken, the lesson here is that ones you are in the "friend-zone" there is no need to pursue the girl. I know this kind of stuff happens alot in tv-series lol
    I just think the whole system, such as it is, is completely f*cked up to begin with.

Then again, MANY, MANY systems are completely f*cked up to begin with.

I have a sudden urge to violently torture and kill somebody.

Somebody I hate would be *perfect*, but any random person will do.

Yes, I'm a f*cked up system too.

I just think the whole system, such as it is, is completely f*cked up to begin with.

Then again, MANY, MANY systems are completely f*cked up to begin with.
    Yeah you are right. Guys in the "friend-zone" are just guys that the girls are not attracted to. Most people won't actually spend time with the opposite sex if there are no attraction whatsoever.

I have these irregular, but somewhat frequent episodes when, without warning, for no apparent reason at all (at least not any good one), I want to lash out violently at anything and everything within sight.

Then, an hour or two later, the feeling goes away, and I spend the next few years guilt-tripping over the feeling.

It's like Kau Cheen Yan in ROCH when he couldn't control his urge to kill, except for me (fortunately), it's all mental and verbal, not physical.

I apologize in advance to anybody I might hurt. I'm not entirely in control here...

I have these irregular, but somewhat frequent episodes when, without warning, for no apparent reason at all (at least not any good one), I want to lash out violently at anything and everything within sight.

Then, an hour or two later, the feeling goes away, and I spend the next few years guilt-tripping over the feeling.

It's like Kau Cheen Yan in ROCH when he couldn't control his urge to kill, except for me (fortunately), it's all mental and verbal, not physical.

I apologize in advance to anybody I might hurt. I'm not entirely in control here...

LOL it's good to get out some aggression. Sometimes I just want to scream out when im frustrated. Running works for me just like therapy...

LOL it's good to get out some aggression. Sometimes I just want to scream out when im frustrated. Running works for me just like therapy...
    Screaming and running don't help me, because I don't get to inflict pain and suffering.

So I imagine doing violent things...but I do have a conscience, so when I don't want to imagine hurting innocent people, I create my own phantoms to attack with violence so horrible that I can't even describe it verbally.

I don't know precisely where the rage inside me comes from. I have a few *suspicions*, but I'm not sure.

The thing is, I sometimes *wish* I were completely depraved and remorseless. Then, I'd just go out and do my vicious, cruel, and evil deeds and just be done with it.

But nooooo...I get these vicious urges, but my conscience forces me to not carry them out (which is A GOOD THING...not complaining about that; thank goodness for that!) and then makes me guilt trip FOREVER over them (that's the part that isn't so good).

I feel that I have very strong evil and good urges within me. So far, the good has managed to win all the *important* fights (the ones that are a matter of life or death), but I worry...what if one day, when it really, really matters, the goodness fails?

There have been too many close calls for me to not worry.

Screaming and running don't help me, because I don't get to inflict pain and suffering.

So I imagine doing violent things...but I do have a conscience, so when I don't want to imagine hurting innocent people, I create my own phantoms to attack with violence so horrible that I can't even describe it verbally.

I don't know precisely where the rage inside me comes from. I have a few *suspicions*, but I'm not sure.

Everyone has some kind of problems however most people won't tell it to people. I think just anyone has at some point imagined to hurt other people physically. At least you don't carry these violent actions in real life like seriel killers do lol...

It's not so abnormal to feel the urge to [once and while] want to terrorize another human being. This happens to me once in a while. Luckily, I have siblings [we're close] who end up getting the brunt of the attack, oh, in addition to this one particular guy friend that's got great capacity for forgiveness within him. <--Don't think this is possible with my girl friends, they remember.

Why don't you just go to the gym?

PS I never feel bad about giving in to the b!itch inside of me once in a while.
    Last edited by ByTmE; 04-16-11 at 09:18 PM.
    I like me.

Everyone has some kind of problems however most people won't tell it to people. I think just anyone has at some point imagined to hurt other people physically. At least you don't carry these violent actions in real life like seriel killers do lol...
    Here's a strange and (maybe) interesting fact about me:

Until I was about seven years old, I think I was kind of "anger-retarded." What I mean by that is I didn't seem to have the capacity to feel anger. I understood abstractly what anger was: I saw other children, adults, and fictional characters exhibit anger, but I didn't personally know what the experience felt like because I swear, until I was seven, I just somehow never felt it. I knew what happiness was like, what sadness was like, what fear was like, but anger...that was completely alien to me.

After I finally discovered what the feeling was like, though (and I don't even remember the first time or what it was about, specifically), it became like something that turned itself on and off at random without warning. Sometimes, it would activate for legitimate reasons, but the response was WAY out of proportion to the cause. It's been like that ever since.

Why don't you just go to the gym?
    Because the physical exertion is of no use unless it comes with the mental knowledge that I've subdued/destroyed something.