Page 65 of 250 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Here's a strange and (maybe) interesting fact about me:

Until I was about seven years old, I think I was kind of "anger-retarded." What I mean by that is I didn't seem to have the capacity to feel anger. I understood abstractly what anger was: I saw other children, adults, and fictional characters exhibit anger, but I didn't personally know what the experience felt like because I swear, until I was seven, I just somehow never felt it. I knew what happiness was like, what sadness was like, what fear was like, but anger...that was completely alien to me.

After I finally discovered what the feeling was like, though (and I don't even remember the first time or what it was about, specifically), it became like something that turned itself on and off at random without warning. Sometimes, it would activate for legitimate reasons, but the response was WAY out of proportion to the cause. It's been like that ever since.
    That's very strange yeah to not experience anger till you were 7 yrs old. Maybe you need to figure out what caused you to feel anger for the 1st time in your life in order to understand what ticks you off. I guess you have thought alot about already.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    It's not so abnormal to feel the urge to [once and while] want to terrorize another human being. This happens to me once in a while. Luckily, I have siblings [we're close] who end up getting the brunt of the attack, oh, in addition to this one particular guy friend that's got great capacity for forgiveness within him. <--Don't think this is possible with my girl friends, they remember.

Why don't you just go to the gym?

PS I never feel bad about giving in to the b!itch inside of me once in a while.

Poor guy, I think he has a thing for you otherwise why would he be willing to be your punching bag???

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    That's very strange yeah to not experience anger till you were 7 yrs old. Maybe you need to figure out what caused you to feel anger for the 1st time in your life in order to understand what ticks you off. I guess you have thought alot about already.
    Yes. For some reason, it was completely absent during my first seven years of life, but when it finally switched on, it became the DOMINANT emotion for much of my life since then. It's almost as if my mind has been trying to make up (with compounded interest) for those first seven years.

Yes. For some reason, it was completely absent during my first seven years of life, but when it finally switched on, it became the DOMINANT emotion for much of my life since then. It's almost as if my mind has been trying to make up (with compounded interest) for those first seven years.
    Could it be that you have experienced it but you forgot? Many people don't remember much of what happen to them before 5.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Just focus on something that you are interested in so you don't have time to get angry. maybe try hypnosis to forget/erase the incident that triggered your anger in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Could it be that you have experienced it but you forgot? Many people don't remember much of what happen to them before 5.
    My continuous memory kicked in when I was four, *precisely* during my fourth birthday party, in fact. I do remember things from before I was four, but everything before that is disjointed and foggy. From four onward, however, I have a more or less complete picture of my life.

I do remember actively thinking to myself when I was six/seven, however, that it was *weird* that I did not feel this emotion called anger. Even then, I thought it was weird that I never had that feeling. I first became conscious of feeling it at age seven, and since then, have seemed to have greater difficulty managing it than most other people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Poor guy, I think he has a thing for you otherwise why would he be willing to be your punching bag???
    He's just our circle's resident "Dr. Phil" haha. He empathetic and sympathetic by nature. Other people go to him with their relationship problems and whatnot where he has to step in the middle between couples all the time. I personally wouldn't do it.
    I like me.

I have great guy friends. And I'm not ugly or fat.
    There are a couple possibilities:

A. Your great guy friend is gay
    B. You are not only just "friends"
    C. You are fat and or ugly.

Just kidding. But feeling better now, just taking it easy and not thinking too much. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    There are a couple possibilities:

A. Your great guy friend is gay
    B. You are not only just "friends"
    C. You are fat and or ugly.

Just kidding. But feeling better now, just taking it easy and not thinking too much. Thank you.
    LOL!

None of the above!

I'm almost finished with watching E.U.! I quite like the series. I really don't like Kathy's sister Yuck Bo though. Perhaps the actress is not really endearing or because Kathy herself is quite adorable [and Yuck Bo is mean to her!] but my favorite character has to be Michael Tse's Laughing Gor! No wonder why his popularity rose so much! Michael Miu is quite handsome still lol but they ruin his hair and look as the series progresses...too bad. Ron and Sammul are both quite likable. Elanne Kong looks like she's really cute sometimes...but other times not so much. That's curious, all the features on the face are right, however together...hmmm don't quite know how to say this.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I had a good laugh at these collection of eBay negative comments vs replies. Laughed to till to no end....

http://feedback.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayI...edbackAsSeller
    Thanks to you I just bought a watch from him.

So now waiting for it to get delivered.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Quote Originally Posted by milKBoi View Post
    Thanks to you I just bought a watch from him.

So now waiting for it to get delivered.
    Please enlighten me: Why do you choose to buy things, e.g. a watch, from ebay when watches can be bought from stores near your home? I'm not being sarcastic or anything; I really want to know. I have bought stuff online but so far, these are limited to non-object purchases, e.g. software and services. I am still trying to understand the appeal of ebay versus, say, Land's End or Amazon.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    Please enlighten me: Why do you choose to buy things, e.g. a watch, from ebay when watches can be bought from stores near your home? I'm not being sarcastic or anything; I really want to know. I have bought stuff online but so far, these are limited to non-object purchases, e.g. software and services. I am still trying to understand the appeal of ebay versus, say, Land's End or Amazon.
    Sometimes it may be cheaper to buy online and other times it's because you are looking for a specific watch that are out of production. Im actually looking for a watch myself, however im reluctant to buy it online. I have bought a casio watch online that is very cheap.

Having anger once in a while is fine. If it is a dominant emotion, it has not sound too good. Especially at your age, Ken. I have no solution. Perhaps you need to look at the happier side of life.

Sent a yelling email to Microsoft this morning. Feeling real good about it.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

My friend just emailed me that he is retiring from work fully with savings of about US$12 mil. He is only 43 years old.

even tires are on sale now in spcnet. :-)

You know, I just figured out that my long hatred of pandas is of the same raison d'etre as Ken Cheng's hatred of YG.

From now on, I'm not going to hate Pandas any more.
    (Read: I'm not going to hate myself any more.)

Psychology is really interesting!!!!!!!!
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    My friend just emailed me that he is retiring from work fully with savings of about US$12 mil. He is only 43 years old.
    Is he single? :P
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    You know, I just figured out that my long hatred of pandas is of the same raison d'etre as Ken Cheng's hatred of YG.

From now on, I'm not going to hate Pandas any more.
    (Read: I'm not going to hate myself any more.)

Psychology is really interesting!!!!!!!!
    In what way are you similar to Pandas?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Is he single? :P
    Yes, very single and available.