Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin 《步步惊心》 - Nicky Wu, Liu Shi Shi, Kevin Cheng, Yuan Hong

Has anyone posted the song 'Xue Hua Hong Mei / Snowflakes and Red Plum Blossoms'?
    It's the song they used when they staged Minmin's farewell dance to 13th.

Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

I was introduced to BBJX by a friend of mine since I do not watch C-drama and now I am totally hook on BBJX. I hope it will get the best recognition ever. I can't seem to move on to watch anything right now without referring back to BBJX. I found myself captivated by the whole drama from beginning to end. the pictures, costumes, story lines, and characters. Love them all.
    Talk about Character, I am totally into Nicky Wu right now. Not sure if it is Nicky that I like or 4th prince character. My friend said he's too old but I found he looks better with age.
    I need to move on otherwise I will be stuck in BBJX era forever...sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by 118mjl View Post
    On an unrelated note, Icha, did you end up buying the hairpin and finishing the series yet? Hehe...
    You'll be proud of me: I'm in ep 33 now. Have located THREE sellers in taobao that sell the magnolia hairpin and have planned to buy TWO of them (from the taobao help web service) for the next payday. Anyone can help with the BBJX dolls? Couldn't locate them on taobao.

Recent magazine interview with 4th, 9th and 10th actors...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/648926edtw1dmfam3xytaj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/7998c80dtw1dmf8tjsuv3j.jpg')

And with 13th...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/63548d94gw1dmf4plx4gyj.jpg')

Our Ruoxi on the cover...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/63548d94gw1dmf2pkap36j.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 10-24-11 at 10:00 AM.

Oh, and Yeu2012, I DO find Nicky better with age. Like good quality wine. I love to see him smiling or laughing; his eyes crinkle! He's blossoming with age. I have to say Kevin Cheng and Andy Lau are some few other actors who are blossoming with age. That's not easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    You'll be proud of me: I'm in ep 33 now. Have located THREE sellers in taobao that sell the magnolia hairpin and have planned to buy TWO of them (from the taobao help web service) for the next payday. Anyone can help with the BBJX dolls? Couldn't locate them on taobao.
    have you tried www.dangdang.com?

Thanks a lot Xiaolong! Love Nicky's grey coat. Gotta say Han Dong is more pleasing to see as his own person. His 9 is really putting me off; as it should be!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    have you tried www.dangdang.com?
    Not yet. Thanks a lot for the tips. Will tell my Mandarin speaking friend who will also buy the dolls with me. She can look them up for me!

Longshippers, Koalas Playground just did a fantastic recap of their relationship after he becomes Emperor up to the part where they consummated their relationship.

I don't know how I'm ever going to let 4th and RX go *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by annbug View Post
    Longshippers, Koalas Playground just did a fantastic recap of their relationship after he becomes Emperor up to the part where they consummated their relationship.
    annbug,
    thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by annbug View Post
    I don't know how I'm ever going to let 4th and RX go *sigh*
    u are definitely not alone...

Quote Originally Posted by aishiiteru View Post
    annbug,
    thanks for the update!

u are definitely not alone...
    You are not alone too!! I am going to read the book too!! In the meantime, I find solace with the ending in the drama, which was a happy open ending, much better than the one in the book....

.... and I have been trying to watch some other dramas... it helps!! LOL... I feel like we should start a twelve step program for BBJX addiction hahahahaha....

and Icha, I tried searching on TaoBao, and the dolls are GONE!!! They used to be there!!! *weird!*

I just watched BBJX and I was just wondering if there were really different endings?
    nonetheless I liked it so much! and rewatched the beginning so many times!

Quote Originally Posted by IShiShi View Post
    I just watched BBJX and I was just wondering if there were really different endings?
    nonetheless I liked it so much! and rewatched the beginning so many times!
    yea, there are different endings, and if you look earlier in this thread, someone actually posted leaked images of an alternative ending, with Nicky being the driver that hit RX in the first episode... but unfortunately, no one has leaked the footage of it... I think the other ending was a full blown happy ending but they decided to keep the open 'happy' ending as the final ending shown on TV.

They said at the press conference that one of the endings follows the book exactly. But I don't think that counts as one of the endings they filmed because they wouldn't need to film that, it would just be the ending that aired minus Ruoxi in the future.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

When is BBJX will show in Hong kong?? hear that TVB pick up the series.. Taiwan is also picking up this series.. when will it show???

BTW... anyone from singpore??? has BBJX show yet.. and is it sub in english.. if it is.. please someone upload it..
    thx

Well i just know that its subbed in eng on Viki
    http://www.viki.com/channels/2978-st...bu-bu-jing-xin

BBJX OST CD (I think it came with the TangRen DVD).
    This isn't the official OST though. There are actually 36 pieces of background music, with 5 main songs.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/90c7d900gw1dmfm94isesj.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    Ehm. Sorry to return to 4, of sort. BBJX has made me love magnolias, so I want to plant this species in my garden. Upon inspecting Wiki, I just learned that this is a relic species. OOOLDDH!, as in 20 million years old, evolving BEFORE the bees! That's why the first pollinations were done by beetles!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnolia

isn't it cute?
    Hey, the stem cells of Botany .

To draw the Chinese meaning from this information, the fact that they evolved before the vehicle of pollination set in, I'd stamp it with 'Yuan' (original, the source of all things, which according to Daoism ties with the "undifferentiated" state). It had to learn to be tough...'strength/adaptation'. It's length of survival/presence...'longevity'.

So 4th's subtle message in his gift of Magnolia hairpin (if he knew the Wiki meaning )...

That his love for RX is the most original, deepest love of all.
    That it has the strength to adapt to all obstacles thrown in their path.
    That their love will be blessed with longevity.

RX/4th shippers must surely love that

And I deny that I just wrote such fluff.

Quote Originally Posted by myenson1 View Post
    When is BBJX will show in Hong kong?? hear that TVB pick up the series.. Taiwan is also picking up this series.. when will it show???

BTW... anyone from singpore??? has BBJX show yet.. and is it sub in english.. if it is.. please someone upload it..
    thx
    If you wanted to watch it in English sub you can go on this website: www.viki.com . They had completed sub the whole drama to English. ^^

I really really love this drama. I re-watched it more than 3 times already. hihi
    I felt so sad for their loveeeee
    and the 8th prince's life is so miserable. He did not get anything at the end. what a sad life ever.