Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin 《步步惊心》 - Nicky Wu, Liu Shi Shi, Kevin Cheng, Yuan Hong

For those in the SF Bay Area, BBJX is now airing on KTSF, 9-10pm Monday through Friday.

what about southern Cal... LA area.. orange county... do you know what channel it air.. and what time..
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by hrefinnej View Post
    For those in the SF Bay Area, BBJX is now airing on KTSF, 9-10pm Monday through Friday.

Who photo shop these.. so funny... and yes.. yes my eyes.. they became blind.. after seeing this...

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    I repeat: My eyes! My eyes! They're hurt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Their sexy legs were distracting you huh??? LOL $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://s5.tinypic.com/219swm8_th.jpg') You sure you don't like the picture? You seem to like repeating the picture, though it have been posted two times already...LOL
    Who? Moi? (feign innocence) why Liu Xiao Xiao... how could you say so... I'm hurt! ^_^

Been watching this clip of Hu Ge and A Lan live singing BBJX main theme 'One Persistent Thought'. So gorgeous, I watched it over and over again. A Lan is so pretty (love her dress), and Hu Ge is so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LSS and Kevin's sweet duet @ Anhui TV Drama Award (Broadcast: 12/31/11)
    Okay! I've watched it, and I think Kevin/LSS was so cute there. LSS looked like Cinderella with her dress and pumpkin cart. I thought that they would sing in a duet, but apparently they sang two different songs one after another. It was a cute scene, tho I have no idea what Kevin's song as about (it has a funny rhythm). He sang pretty well tho, so that's another plus. However, since I'm so into BBJX these days (yeah, still...), I still prefer LongShi's Hunan TV duet of 'Season of Waiting', for Nicky really sang a duet with LSS (I just wished they didn't have that horrible background dance!). I do think that Nicky's sweet voice (he certainly doesn't have Andy Lau's or Kevin's deep bariton voice) fits LSS's sweet voice nicely in their Hunan duet.

Okay! I've watched it, and I think Kevin/LSS was so cute there. LSS looked like Cinderella with her dress and pumpkin cart. I thought that they would sing in a duet, but apparently they sang two different songs one after another. It was a cute scene, tho I have no idea what Kevin's song as about (it has a funny rhythm). He sang pretty well tho, so that's another plus. However, since I'm so into BBJX these days (yeah, still...), I still prefer LongShi's Hunan TV duet of 'Season of Waiting', for Nicky really sang a duet with LSS (I just wished they didn't have that horrible background dance!). I do think that Nicky's sweet voice (he certainly doesn't have Andy Lau's or Kevin's deep bariton voice) fits LSS's sweet voice nicely in their Hunan duet.
    /interrupting aha.

When Nicky debuted with the Little Tigers way back when, he had a unique voice- and he could hit sing really high notes. Its just years of smoking, coffee, no sleep etc deteriorated his voice alot ( /heartbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by myenson1 View Post
    what about southern Cal... LA area.. orange county... do you know what channel it air.. and what time..
    thx
    the drama has been airing on ICN Channel 44.6 (this is a free digital channel) since 12/12/2011. 1 episode/night, 5 days a week. From 8pm-9pm with repeats @ midnight-1am & 6am-7am. The drama will finish airing on the channel by 2/4/2012.

I'm waiting for it to air on ICN Channel 44.8 because when the drama appears on this channel it will be e-subbed. The New My Fair Princess (which aired on 44.6 several months back) is now on 44.8 w/ english subs.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

From what I hear, his XXX cause him all that stress... who know if he fine a right person, he'll stop smoking and rest more..
    Quote Originally Posted by linggluu View Post
    /interrupting aha. When Nicky debuted with the Little Tigers way back when, he had a unique voice- and he could hit sing really high notes. Its just years of smoking, coffee, no sleep etc deteriorated his voice alot ( /heartbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by myenson1 View Post
    From what I hear, his XXX cause him all that stress... who know if he fine a right person, he'll stop smoking and rest more..
    ( i hope he does soon, because he's not getting any younger , even if he acts like he's 5 on somedays. I cannot wait for the man to get married again and have some baby Nicky's to play with :P

Kevin's sky-rocketed popularity (forever will be known as 8th prince)

Kevin is SUCH a heartthrob! Glad that he (and also Nicky and LSS) are always known as 8th Prince (and Si Ye and Ruoxi)!
    /interrupting aha. When Nicky debuted with the Little Tigers way back when, he had a unique voice- and he could hit sing really high notes. Its just years of smoking, coffee, no sleep etc deteriorated his voice alot ( /heartbreak.
    Hey Linggluu! Yeah, I agree that Nicky NEEDS to stop smoking!!! My God, doesn't he know that if anything, ANYTHING, happens to his health, we pandas are going to have months of bad days??? How can he be so inconsiderate!

( i hope he does soon, because he's not getting any younger , even if he acts like he's 5 on somedays. I cannot wait for the man to get married again and have some baby Nicky's to play with :P
    Yup. I agree with your New Year wish for him. STOP SMOKING, find a good woman to marry, and have babies with her! Has ANYONE ever said to him to STOP smoking?

Yup. I agree with your New Year wish for him. STOP SMOKING, find a good woman to marry, and have babies with her! Has ANYONE ever said to him to STOP smoking?
    All the lead princes smoke in real life. Actually lots of actors smoke as filming can be stressful business with lack of sleep, getting into the roles etc. I did read that Kevin Cheng used to smoke, quit for awhile in 2006 when he became an anti-smoking ambassador with Niki Chow (his gf at that time), then took it up again when he got together with Charmaine. It's a wonder that he looks so young.

Lin Gengxin has been caught in BTS photos dangling a cigarette, and I've seen YH posing for photos with a cigarette.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Isn't he rumored to be dating his manager?

Nope... Nicky had indicated that it was not true. They are just business partner...

in Baidu blog.. there are many talk about Wu/LSS since back in Oct11 during the time that they doing the promo for BBJX. In the Blog, people indicated that the way LSS treat Wu is different from how she treat HG, SH and Kevin.. but it seem that everyone is in support of LSS and Wu....
    Who know they maybe getting to know each other, and don't want anyone to bother them so they are not public about it... I think that LSS and NW like private. they don't want fan and media to looking into their private life, therefor not so forward about it.. but if you look carefully at some of the show.. the way that they look at each other is very special...
    anyhow that how this fan see it.. if is true.. wish them lots of happiness together...

^^LOL...that's why there's shippers. What LongShi shippers were saying are no different than what KCSS shippers were saying (the way LSS look at Kevin, was like no other). Same goes for HongShi shippers. However, if I'm not mistaken... during the many shows and interviews, the person LSS's closest to, was and have always been YH (both on/off screen), apparently she's not being very secretive about this

LSS just have that certain look she gives to each one of her prince. This one was very popular amongst the KCSS weibo world...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/5392a657gw1dogbrjpy44j.jpg')

Kevin stated in an interview that BBJX2 will start filming September/October? Modern version?
    http://www.imgo.tv/clip-201201-1-177...1-235754.shtml
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i40.tinypic.com/vqi6tj.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-05-12 at 01:57 AM.

Those Kevin/LSS photos are really romantic and elegant, I must say. And this is from a 4RX and LongShi shipper! But I do think that LSS is close to 4,8 and 13 at the same time. I mean, Nicky, Kevin and Yuan Hong. I think she openly admits that she and YH share a very deep, friendship bond, which is lovely, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    All the lead princes smoke in real life. Actually lots of actors smoke as filming can be stressful business with lack of sleep, getting into the roles etc. I did read that Kevin Cheng used to smoke, quit for awhile in 2006 when he became an anti-smoking ambassador with Niki Chow (his gf at that time), then took it up again when he got together with Charmaine. It's a wonder that he looks so young. Lin Gengxin has been caught in BTS photos dangling a cigarette, and I've seen YH posing for photos with a cigarette.
    I don't like them smoking. BAD, BAD for health. I really want them, particularly Nicky, to quit smoking...