Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin 《步步惊心》 - Nicky Wu, Liu Shi Shi, Kevin Cheng, Yuan Hong

another interview of karen where she confirms bb2... her replies this time seem more direct...
    and awwwww... si ye... karen fears the budget for this production will be too high.. but he says he doesnt care.. haha he really seems into bring the cast back together hur..

Can somebody help me?

I'm looking for the (fanmade) signatures of the show's ending pictures. I know it's somewhere in this thread. But I am just dun want to go thru each & every page again.

I've gone thru it randomly but still cannot find it. So if someone can direct me to that page in here or repost it, I will be very very very grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by 19ZQ76 View Post
    Can somebody help me?

I'm looking for the (fanmade) signatures of the show's ending pictures. I know it's somewhere in this thread. But I am just dun want to go thru each & every page again.

I've gone thru it randomly but still cannot find it. So if someone can direct me to that page in here or repost it, I will be very very very grateful.
    What do you mean by fanmade [signature] ending pictures? Do you mean the pictures shown at the end of each episode?
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Can someone help translate this clip? It seems really funny but I only understand bits and pieces. Nicky & LGX's part starts at around 3:10.

Thanks!

The writing in this sect of show is pretty good.
    It talks about nowadays if there are some pictures or shows showing 2 guys together, people would automatically imaging that there are something going on and say they have "Ji Qin" - "gay feeling" together? (not the best translation) The host ask Nicky whether there were love because there was a picture of Nicky and LGX holding hands in a award show. Nicky said I always held hands with them. Nicky said what do you mean and asked him back what you guys opinion on that. Then the host asked what do you think about LGX. Then Nicky realized that how could you guys think I am a gay! He said you are seeking death and he so was gonna curse. Then Nicky explained that he treated them all the same like kids and would seek their hands. He said it is normal between older brother and younger brother. He said he uses body touch as a tool to show encouragement and caring. Then he said why do I need to explain this. Nicky said I am really normal. He blame the show to mislead him! The end!

Can somebody help me?

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    What do you mean by fanmade [signature] ending pictures? Do you mean the pictures shown at the end of each episode?
    Yup, yup.

@matrixgr

Thanks so much!

Can somebody help me?

Ok, the boss is out of town, so I am able to go thru each page :P

And I had finally found it !!! YAAY !!!!

It's on Pg 219. It's not a signature. But a caption of the scenes at the end of each episode.
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6bbbacddtw1dlq2vga5noj.jpg

OMG!!! Check this out!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/3ddad01ftw1dpzu7o4daqj.jpg')
    I ship Shi-Harem

Ok, the boss is out of town, so I am able to go thru each page :P

And I had finally found it !!! YAAY !!!!

It's on Pg 219. It's not a signature. But a caption of the scenes at the end of each episode.
    http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6bbbacddtw1dlq2vga5noj.jpg
    Glad you found it. It's actually not fan made-it's a [digitally?] drawn version of the last scenes in each episode.

In anticipation of BBJX2:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6b1e77edgw1dpzeypxufwj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    OMG!!! Check this out!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/3ddad01ftw1dpzu7o4daqj.jpg')
    i nearly spit out out my food when i saw this on weibo.

and speaking of which, i was kindan surprised they decided to interview nicky about "being gay" with 14. haha i mean, no 8's boards are the ones that are being raised at 14's events. (sry, i cant stop laughing at this).. unless... 他(真的)终究跟了老四..... hahaha
    Last edited by thesolangestory; 02-13-12 at 07:32 AM.

The whole picture came from this story.

Some article wrote about actor and actress born in the year of dragon. LGX was born 24 years ago. So the magazine by mistake wrote that he is a "Long Nv" "Dragon Girl". LGX wrote 2 weido saying "WTH, why am I a dragron girl", then KC replied that "you are my dragon lady". LGX replied by saying "help me to prove that I am a guy"!

Tons of weibo today as he receives congratulations from everyone.

I love the bro-mistry between 8th & 14th. So cute. I've been stuck in kdramaland for too long, so this weibo stuff is so amusing to me.

No doubt Karen is worrying about TR's piggy bank. I remember a newspaper article some months ago that said Nicky & Kevin's pay skyrocketed after BBJX. I think BBJX2 will be even more of an eye candy than BBJX because of the modern setting. These guys were great looking even though they were stuck in Qing setting. I wonder if their characters would still carry their special aura/presence from BBJX.

Quote Originally Posted by matrixgr View Post
    The whole picture came from this story. Some article wrote about actor and actress born in the year of dragon. LGX was born 24 years ago. So the magazine by mistake wrote that he is a "Long Nv" "Dragon Girl". LGX wrote 2 weido saying "WTH, why am I a dragron girl", then KC replied that "you are my dragon lady". LGX replied by saying "help me to prove that I am a guy"! Tons of weibo today as he receives congratulations from everyone.
    ROTFLOL for Kevin's comment! And THAT LGX/Kevin picture is too cute! LGX was so pretty...

Quote Originally Posted by 118mjl View Post
    I feel EXACTLY THE SAME WAY!!! I'd say you can create a whole new story especially since it is in modern times, but keep the 4RX issue there and RESOLVE IT gahhhhh..... this better be a Zhang Xiao story!!!! I want my official happy ending!!!
    MJL, team huuuuug!

Quote Originally Posted by matrixgr View Post
    The writing in this sect of show is pretty good. It talks about nowadays if there are some pictures or shows showing 2 guys together, people would automatically imaging that there are something going on and say they have "Ji Qin" - "gay feeling" together? (not the best translation) The host ask Nicky whether there were love because there was a picture of Nicky and LGX holding hands in a award show. Nicky said I always held hands with them. Nicky said what do you mean and asked him back what you guys opinion on that. Then the host asked what do you think about LGX. Then Nicky realized that how could you guys think I am a gay! He said you are seeking death and he so was gonna curse. Then Nicky explained that he treated them all the same like kids and would seek their hands. He said it is normal between older brother and younger brother. He said he uses body touch as a tool to show encouragement and caring. Then he said why do I need to explain this. Nicky said I am really normal. He blame the show to mislead him! The end!
    Yeah, thanks matrixgr. It's funny how such a warm gesture from Nicky is being interpreted as gay. I have nothing against homosexuality. It's just Nicky is clearly heterosexual, and a very sexy one at that. He does like to show affection with touch (normal, non-sexual touches), so I see nothing wrong with him caring for LGX, YH and even Kevin! (have we ever seen any 'romantic' pix of Nicky and Kevin?). But it's funny that LGX was the one paired with Nicky here, whereas the fans always pair LGX with Kevin, and Nicky with YH.

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    But it's funny that LGX was the one paired with Nicky here, whereas the fans always pair LGX with Kevin, and Nicky with YH.
    my otp from bbjx: 4-13, 8-14.

Just read this off JayneStar, had to share this with you all

“Bu Bu Jing Xin” Induces Time Travel Scam in China
    By Jayne on February 15, 2012

Mainland China series, Bu Bu Jing Xin <步步惊心> was extremely popular and left more than an emotional impact upon viewers. The drama’s time travel twist, which featured Liu Shi Shi (刘诗诗) traveling back in time to the Qing Dynasty and embroiled in romances with Nicky Wu (吴奇隆) and Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎 ), may have impassioned naive teenage boys and girls to pursue the same time travel fantasy!

Recently, a teenage girl in China, known as Xiao Dan, was cheated of her money by a time travel scam artist. Psychologists maintain that such time travel urges, a form of extreme escapism, was quite rare. Such fantasies may stem from dissatisfaction with real life and a curiosity in living a fantasy in an ancient era.

The victim of a recent scam, Xiao Dan was particularly fascinated with novels and TV series centered around time travel themes. She wished to travel back to the Qing Dynasty or Tang Dynasty. One month ago, Xiao Dan met an online friend known as “Immortal Sister.” The pair got along very well and in one of their conversations, Xiao Dan indicated that she was interested in traveling back in time. “Immortal Sister” claimed that she possessed the knowledge and power to travel across different time periods, after which the pair met in person. When “Immortal Sister” asked for money to help her fulfill her fantasy, Xiao Dan agreed to pay $18,00 Yuan (all the money she had in her possession). After counting the money, “Immortal Sister” thought that it was too little money, but promise to give Xiao Dan one time travel trip.

A few days later, Xiao Dan met with “Immortal Sister” and her “time travel expert” friend. A remote, isolated areas was selected as the destination for Xiao Dan’s time travel trip. Xiao Dan was asked to drink a bottle of wine, upon which she will wake up and travel to the Qing Dynasty. Xiao Dan followed instructions, drinking the entire bottle of wine and woke up cold. She found herself still in the same remote location as before, with “Immortal Sister” and her $1,800 Yuan gone. Realizing her foolishness, Xiao Dan reported the scam to the police.

Excerpt from ifeng.com

Fourth, Fourteenth and Eighth in 时尚 magazine:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/681ab3edjw1dq4crwaecjj.jpg')