Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin 《步步惊心》 - Nicky Wu, Liu Shi Shi, Kevin Cheng, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Wait, when did we see Yutan's corpse?
    The top cover was not well placed and the camera zoomed in through the gap with yutan's open eyes.

This was edited away from Singapore version while local produced drama can show much more gore.

Oh, you mean that part. It's a pity they took it out, it really leaves a lasting effect and makes everything feel more real.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    I actually think that a movie is better than a series. How long are you going to stretch the drama? It might turn unrealistic to some (at least me), thus a movie will serve the purpose better.
    Agreed. I rather they make a movie than try to re-create BBJX in modern times (won't work anyway) and ruining this wonderful series.

same cast I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    1. Nicky and Kevin are 'veterans', eh... I know Damian Lau is considered a veteran. Never thought Nicky and Kevin are old enough to be veterans, hehe
    Probably because they both have been in showsbiz for ~20 yrs. That's a long time

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before, but here it is:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/80be16bfjw1dqseyeyopuj.jpg')
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by krabs View Post
    Take note that lots of scenes were cut out from Singapore version if you want to watch it for english subtitles.

a few scenes I've spotted missing

10th prince telling his eunuch to fetch his wife back or face divorce
    yutan's corpse
    ruoxi's second dream featuring qiaohui
    4th prince's memories after his death
    Ending theme song clip of normal episodes and last episode

I would like to thank the various contributors on this thread for posting the BTS pictures and youtube clips.
    This is the local (Singapore) discussion thread on BBJX.
    http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ea...d-3570123.html
    That's too bad they left out some important scenes... What about RX's second dream, is that in ep 33 or 34?

And Si Ye's memories, you mean after Zhang Xiao woke up in the hospital? That's bad if they left it out. Those scenes are powerful.

Karen has revealed that

Original:
    《步步惊心》热播让刘诗诗、吴奇隆、#郑嘉颖#、林更新、韩栋等主演人气爆棚,唐人电影筹备拍摄第二部,已 向原班人马发出邀请,故事发生在现代大都市。加入热门的商战元素。阿哥们在风云变幻的商战中谈情说爱。初定 于今年8月开机。
    Bu Bu Jing Xin's popularity has also made the leads Liu Shi Shi, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng, Lin Geng Xin, Han Dong etc. popular. TangRen is currently in pre production for BBJX2, and have sent invitations to the original cast. The story will happen in 21st century, and will also include the element of 'wars' in the modern business/commercial world. The princes will continue their relationships while warring against other businesses. Their current date set for the start of filming is August this year.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Karen has revealed that

Original:
    《步步惊心》热播让刘诗诗、吴奇隆、#郑嘉颖#、林更新、韩栋等主演人气爆棚,唐人电影筹备拍摄第二部,已 向原班人马发出邀请,故事发生在现代大都市。加入热门的商战元素。阿哥们在风云变幻的商战中谈情说爱。初定 于今年8月开机。
    Bu Bu Jing Xin's popularity has also made the leads Liu Shi Shi, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng, Lin Geng Xin, Han Dong etc. popular. TangRen is currently in pre production for BBJX2, and have sent invitations to the original cast. The story will happen in 21st century, and will also include the element of 'wars' in the modern business/commercial world. The princes will continue their relationships while warring against other businesses. Their current date set for the start of filming is August this year.
    wah! no rest for LSS then? I hope this doesn't end up like Unbeatable II.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Oh dear, looks like YH/13th may not be in BBJX2
    I ship Shi-Harem

Noooooo! I was really hoping to see one last collaboration between YH and LSS. But I guess I was already prepared before to no longer see them colalborate onscreen since we didn't know for sure there would be a sequel until BBJX1 airing finished. I'm still hoping that he might somehow still be in it, though.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Well, I was reading rumours that YH turned BBJX2 down and now Karen's statement left his name out!

Oh dear, how are they going to continue the story without 13th Prince?!! I do hope he will eventually be in it.

But to be very honest, all having the princes come back to modern day warring against each other in business...I have qualms about such a sequel. I rather they just leave the original story as it is OR film the epilogue about Cheng Huan. Then again, it's been a years since Dandelion that Tangren has done a modern project, so it could be a change for them
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-08-12 at 05:11 PM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

^I know I should probably care about the script, but I actually wouldn't care if it's bad if it means reuniting the cast. I just want to see the whole cast together, lol. It is a bit disappointing to not have YH there, but I still want to see LSS reunited with the BBJX cast members of her harem!
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Oh dear, looks like YH/13th may not be in BBJX2
    Nooooooooooo...YH you cannot NOT be in BBJX2! I hope this is one of Tangren's publicity stunt!!!

NOOOOOOOO OMG. YH YOU CANNOT DO THIS. i dont think so its follows off from where bbjx ended? cos karen said before that it would be a completely unrelated script. but argh i dont care i really want the cast back togetherrrrrrrr...

I'm too distracted by ShiGe right now to think too much of this, but watch me get so upset in a few days.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I'm too distracted by ShiGe right now to think too much of this, but watch me get so upset in a few days.
    I recommend you to keep your "upsetness" until August. Keep gushing on your ShiGe, plenty to gush about for the rest of this year...LOL

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/431989_388206457873526_100000525255485_1467695_342 878076_n.jpg')

aaaaaaaaaaaaaanother member of the shi harem. wait i have not been keeping up on everything lately. what is this scandal i hear between kevin and shi shi. They have a scandal?!

i just finished watching this series. super addicting as heck. i've fell in love with ruoxi and si ge's relationship! i was hoping for more in the end.. hoping for a good part 2?

Cool that it's set in the modern times. I wonder if they were inspired by that fan-made trailer someone made that was posted earlier in this thread? YH's actor not being in the sequel is sad because I really liked his and RX's platonic friendship. But then again, it would be kind of boring if they have the same actor and same relationship in the sequel. I guess it should be a good thing that relationships will change and then it is a sequel/new story, and not BBJX1.