Page 64 of 365 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 7298

Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin 《步步惊心》 - Nicky Wu, Liu Shi Shi, Kevin Cheng, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    Nicky can suck for all I care. I'm still rooting for him. Bald head, gigantic nose, big ears and all. Hee! ^^
    I'm more than confident of Nicky's screen presence. I don't care if he looks like a "Russian hawk-nosed general" (ahem...quoting from some shallow C-netizens). He's by far the hottest prince in this series to me.

And for the record, I'm totally loving my Nicky bald

I've been a fan of Nicky's for more years than I care to admit but this is the first time I'm seeing him act. I was blown away in the trailer and MV's. His look and demeanor is soooo manly and how do I say it? Emperor-like? Hot hot hot!

Cdramas have crappy bedroom scenes but I hope they do this one justice. Just follow the freakin book!

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    I've been a fan of Nicky's for more years than I care to admit but this is the first time I'm seeing him act. I was blown away in the trailer and MV's. His look and demeanor is soooo manly and how do I say it? Emperor-like? Hot hot hot!

Cdramas have crappy bedroom scenes but I hope they do this one justice. Just follow the freakin book!
    Nicky's acting has improved by leaps and bounds over his career. He is a lot better with subtleties now.

You might be disappointed with the bedroom scenes. I highly doubt there's going to be anything too steamy. If anything it'll be very short and then cut to Black.

On another note. I am a bit worried about the ratings as well, but at the same time it feels like I don't need to worry at all. I mean look at this thread; 64 pages already for a drama that isn't even near the air date. All these new users are popping up almost daily to comment. Either that or maybe us regulars here just talk too much. =X LOL!

On another note. I am a bit worried about the ratings as well, but at the same time it feels like I don't need to worry at all. I mean look at this thread; 64 pages already for a drama that isn't even near the air date. All these new users are popping up almost daily to comment. Either that or maybe us regulars here just talk too much. =X LOL!
    It's a combination of both haha!
    I like me.

You might be disappointed with the bedroom scenes. I highly doubt there's going to be anything too steamy. If anything it'll be very short and then cut to Black.
    I don't think you need "hot" bedroom scenes to convey 4th & Ruoxi's love and 4th's intense attractiveness. Most Cdramas bedroom scenes don't show any skin at all - just the actors wearing PJs. But when done right, it can have its fair share of "steam".

When the actor and actress have the right natural "couple" spark, the sense of romance can be really amazing. E.g. in Xin Shanghai Tang, HXM's Xu Wenqiang and Chen Shu's Fang Yan Yun never even touched, but the "couple" spark between them was so intense and strong that I got obsessed with them getting together in countless fanfics. The curious thing is, HXM and Chen Shu aren't even close friends in real life, but the spark was just there. Nothing to do with how lovey dovey or "steamy" the scenes are.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-26-11 at 08:39 PM.

LOL. I thought you said previously that he is only more handsome than a wall. XD
    Kevin's definitely HOT in his TVB dramas but he just acted like a wall in Seventh Day and Kung Sam Kai.

I'm more than grateful we won't see any jiggly moobs in BBJX (see what you started Xiao Xiao? I'm posting here so that people can be comforted by Peter's amazing 8-pack abs after the abysmal showing of YH's non-existent abs and Han Dong's recent lack of exercise)
    Last edited by munianci; 03-26-11 at 09:28 PM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

^^

Whew. Ok, that's all. Man we're seriously suffering from boredom.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    I'm more than grateful we won't see any jiggly moobs in BBJX (see what you started Xiao Xiao? I'm posting here so that people can be comforted by Peter's amazing 8-pack abs after the abysmal showing of YH's non-existent abs and Han Dong's recent lack of exercise)
    LOL. although if nicky's 4th prince felt the need to suddenly disrobe and show off his chest, i definitely would not be complaining

Did anyone manage to find the answers? My guess clockwise from top left: Yuan Hong, Nicky (he has a bit more hair since he finished filming earlier than the rest), Han Dong, Ye Zu Xin (10th Prince)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Four of the princes met up in Beijing, can you idenitify which semi-bald heads belong to which prince???? heheheh...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/og9uv5.jpg')

^^ I don't know and didn't really try...I just noticed that from that particular angle...their heads look really small and necks look really scrawny. I'm inclined to believe that Han Dong's head is either the 1st in the top left or 2nd bottom right. I just think he has a really oval head and possibly the biggest ROFL!
    I like me.

Another new member posting here. I've been following this thread for months but only just registered. I've been a big Nicky fan for 20 years (you can imagine how old I am) and he is the main reason why I'm now following news in C-drama land and trying my utmost to brush up on my Chinese to read the novel. Thanks for all the pictures, spoilers and funny comments. The most entertaining thread so far in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Four of the princes met up in Beijing, can you idenitify which semi-bald heads belong to which prince???? heheheh...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/og9uv5.jpg')
    I am fairly certain it's (from left to right, top to bottom): Yuan Hong, Nicky, Ye Zu Xin and Han Dong.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    ^^

I know....! It's going to be such a long wait for the drama. T_________T

Quote Originally Posted by iheartnickywu View Post
    Another new member posting here. I've been following this thread for months but only just registered. I've been a big Nicky fan for 20 years (you can imagine how old I am) and he is the main reason why I'm now following news in C-drama land and trying my utmost to brush up on my Chinese to read the novel. Thanks for all the pictures, spoilers and funny comments. The most entertaining thread so far in this forum.
    See what I mean about all these new users posting?? All these 1000 years lurkers are all surfacing for this drama. How can it not be a sign that it's going to do well?? XD So it's not just us being too talkative then.
    And nah you aren't old. I mean you could have liked Nicky since you were like 3. And That would make you 23 now. That's not old at all. That's about the same age as LSS.
    Last edited by Plushie; 03-27-11 at 03:05 AM.
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

See what I mean about all these new users posting?? All these 1000 years lurkers are all surfacing for this drama. How can it not be a sign that it's going to do well?? XD So it's not just us being too talkative then.
    I read a news snippet that when Little Tigers reunited to perform at the CCTV New Year 2010 Gala (to usher in the Year of the Tiger), a whopping 730 million viewers tuned in. This year's Gala didn't do as well.

Man, don't underestimate the power of Nicky syndrome!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Man, don't underestimate the power of Nicky syndrome!
    Lol. Well you've certainly fallen hard for the Nicky syndrome. I might be wrong but I remember you were only ok with Nicky in the beginning.
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

I might be wrong but I remember you were only ok with Nicky in the beginning.
    I thought Nicky bald in the initial pics made him look weird and hawk-like. Then came the *heart-stopping* 4th's-first-meeting-with-Ruoxi scene in the trailer - that totally floored me!

And nah you aren't old. I mean you could have liked Nicky since you were like 3. And That would make you 23 now. That's not old at all. That's about the same age as LSS.
    I'm actually 36, older than all of you, heheh! The Little Tigers' 2010 CCTV Gala performance was really special for me as I was born in the Year of the Tiger, and I found it so apt that they got the Little Tigers to reunite to usher in the 2010 Tiger Year.

Nicky's the reason why I started following Bu Bu Jing Xin and checking out what Tangren is. Before that, I knew of Lee Kwok Lap the big-shot TVB director but didn't know him as Li Guo Li, his new "incarnation" in Mainland China.
    Last edited by iheartnickywu; 03-27-11 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    ^^

From Karen's weibo:
    步步的五版片花已经完成,计划每隔三周播出一版,还有片头片尾、花絮、图片故事会陆续推出,相信在播出前不 会等得太寂寞。
    This thread will definitely be kept continually alive. They have finished with the 5 trailers and will release 1 every 3 weeks, in addition to BTS clips and pictures, so we won't be kept lonely before the broadcast.

^^ My gosh she wasn't kidding when she said they're doing 5 trailers. O.O When she said there wasn't going to be a 36 min one people got annoyed. Lol. I guess they are just going to be splitting those 36 min into 5 parts.

I'm actually more interested in watching BTS stuff. I think they should stop releasing trailers actually. It'll spoil way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartnickywu View Post
    I'm actually 36, older than all of you, heheh!
    I insist that's still not old. You are never too old for fan-girling I'd say.

From Karen's weibo:
    步步的五版片花已经完成,计划每隔三周播出一版,还有片头片尾、花絮、图片故事会陆续推出,相信在播出前不 会等得太寂寞。
    This thread will definitely be kept continually alive. They have finished with the 5 trailers and will release 1 every 3 weeks, in addition to BTS clips and pictures, so we won't be kept lonely before the broadcast.
    5 trailers?? geez! lol, not that i'm complaining. but still - every 3 weeks?! how about every other week? lol. darn it..

I don't think you need "hot" bedroom scenes to convey 4th & Ruoxi's love and 4th's intense attractiveness. Most Cdramas bedroom scenes don't show any skin at all - just the actors wearing PJs. But when done right, it can have its fair share of "steam".
    Let's face it. Tong Hua may be great at writing characters and foreshadow events, but her 'steamy' scenes in the book were not very... 'steamy'. *_* Therefore, I don't hope that there are really hot bedroom scenes in the series. Besides, LSS is a really modest girl IRL, and I doubt she would/could make it look really steamy -- look at her kiss with YH in Condor Heroes... Of course, with the guys, I don't have a doubt that they can 'steam' up a scene.

It's all about couple chemistry though...