Page 82 of 365 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 7298

Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin 《步步惊心》 - Nicky Wu, Liu Shi Shi, Kevin Cheng, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by Kurenai86 View Post
    not the rich and the poor, but the emperor and the civilian, as Brightlight said.

the point is, you first told that Yong Zheng is horrible because he is not sparring his own true related brother (that's what I quote from you, clear?)
    and I would like to say, just like Brightlight, don't judge the emperors only from their action to their family. Great emperor sometimes cruel to their own family, but actually, they are GREAT emperor who thinks their people first. they are thinking for the greater good. not like the civilian who only have to think about their living and family...
    Because the emperor or governor who thinks about their family first tends to be a corrupt and nepotism.

You won't say that Li Shi Min, Wu Zetian (who kills her own daughter to be an empress), and other emperor who done that kind of action is horrible... isn't it?

sigh... I won't say about this anymore... my english is horrible... hope you understand

Magnolia translating team (Plushie, Hoju and co), i'm waiting for you translation. I'm translating your work to my own language . Hope you don't mind

the emperor is rich? am I right? and no one is richer than the emperor? am I right? so what I said about rich and poor people is the same.

sure all those people you mention is horrible for what they did to their family. there I said it. now what???

and well if you want to make judgement for Yongzheng without talking about how he kill his family memeber than i would say. He was putting his manchurian people on top of han chinese. I'm pretty sure his manchurian people love him alot but i don't think he was a good emperor to the han chinese. maybe the han chinese wanted him and his people out of mainland china? so how is he great if the han chinese hate him? what it callll the heaven and earth society wanted the manchurian outtt. restore ming dynasty or something.

Now, who is this Lovely Lady....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/1zxs0zt.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/1zxs0zt.jpg')
    lol OMG. They totally should've had a "drag" show with all the princes!

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    he's cute
    is that 10'th prince?

^^Yes, she is the tenth prince(cess)...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2r6crgk.jpg')

*scratching head in confusion*
    I read news BBJX is going to air on Hunan TV in the Summer.
    Hunan TV!! The same TV station which aired Gong?!!!

Edit: Karen has told Liu Yu Xin to take out the false news from her weibo. Sigh...waiting around for news is killing me.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 05-13-11 at 07:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    From wikipedia.....

Continued battle against Princes

As the nature of his succession is deeply clouded, Yongzheng saw a challenge in all his surviving brothers. Yinzhi, the eldest, continued to live under house arrest and Yinreng, the former Crown Prince, died two years into his brother's reign - though they were both imprisoned, not by Yongzheng, but by Kangxi himself. The biggest challenge was to separate Yinsi's party (consisting of Yinsi and the 9th and 10th princes, and their minions), and isolate Yinti to cut their dominance. Yinsi, who had nominally held the position of President of the Feudatory Affairs Office, the title Prince Lian, and later the office of Prime Minister, was held under close watch by Yongzheng. Yintang was sent to Qinghai under the pretext of military requirement, but in reality fell within Yongzheng's trusted protégé Nian Gengyao's territory. Yin'e, the 10th Prince, was rid of all his titles in May 1724, and sent north to the Shunyi area. The 14th Prince Yinti, his brother born to the same mother, was placed under house arrest at the Imperial Tombs, under the pretext of watching over their parents' tombs.

The first few years of Yongzheng's reign saw an increase in partisan politics. Yinsi had wanted to use his position to manipulate Yongzheng into making wrong decisions, while appearing supportive. Yinsi and Yintang, both supporters of Yinti for the throne, had all of their titles rid, languished in prison and died in 1727.

what a horrible emperor not even sparing his own true related brother.
    May i know which one is the 8th prince?

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    May i know which one is the 8th prince?
    Yinsi is 8th Prince. You should read Er Yue He's bio on Yongzheng. BBJX's historical setting is based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Yinsi is 8th Prince. You should read Er Yue He's bio on Yongzheng. BBJX's historical setting is based on that.
    Thanks xiaolong... where can i find that bio? Is it in English?

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Thanks xiaolong... where can i find that bio? Is it in English?
    Not sure if his books have been translated to English. But I've seen all his books (in Chinese) in Popular Bookstore in Singapore. (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eryue_He)

Anyway, you can get quite a lot of info on Yinsi/8th Prince on the Internet. Just google him

Not sure if his books have been translated to English. But I've seen all his books (in Chinese) in Popular Bookstore in Singapore. (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eryue_He)

Anyway, you can get quite a lot of info on Yinsi/8th Prince on the Internet. Just google him
    Ok thanks! Me quite clueless about history stuff

Please tell me Karen is releasing the 35 minutes trailer??????!!!!
    啊!快看快看!35分钟片花!还有个头饰"点翠"下次亲手交给你

桐华tonghua:@蔡艺侬 各位步步惊心的粉,我非常负责任地说 @刘诗诗 真的演得很好,非常好。新的片花中,她和若兰的戏,两个女人戏把我给看得泪眼朦胧。我还在54寸的大屏幕上 仔细看了她的一举一动,我不能说她的每一个画面都百分之百到位,但我觉得这就是若曦,她把若曦的精神气演到 了,她就是一朵 皎皎木兰花。

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/ofdd00.jpg')

BBJX Official website...check this site out, it's very cool
    http://bubujingxin.net/main.shtml

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/6rpo5w.jpg')

Listen to the official website music here....
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1081688111
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-17-11 at 01:04 AM.

Yes, she has announced she's releasing the 35-min trailer! So where is it, where?!!!

Yes, she has announced she's releasing the 35-min trailer! So where is it, where?!!!
    Yes! Finally something tangible to look forward to. Come on Lady Boss K, it won't kill you not to keep us waiting for once...
    Last edited by ailinon; 05-17-11 at 06:43 AM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://imageshack.us/m/703/3143/4aeb085ajw1dh9w7v8cqzj.jpg')

So...are they going to release the trailer in DVDs first? Hopefully, someone will upload the trailer to the internet soon Hwaiting for the trailer!!!!!! I feel like I might have a heart attack due to this kind of perennial waiting (

Another pic of the 13 prince:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/5861/68885450c18cf7441ffa52b.jpg')

I haven't gotten permission from the translator yet, but I think she'll be okay(I hope )with me transferring this from LSS's thread to share with you all

Apparently, Tonghua the author has watched the 35-min trailer already, and here's what she had to say about it, along with K's response:

桐华tonghua:@蔡艺侬 各位步步惊心的粉,我非常负责任地说 @刘诗诗 真的演得很好,非常好。新的片花中,她和若兰的戏,两个女人戏把我给看得泪眼朦胧。我还在54 寸的大屏幕上 仔细看了她的一举一动,我不能说她的每一个画面都百分之百到位,但我觉得这就是若曦,她把若曦 的精神气演到 了,她就是一朵 皎皎木兰花。
    蔡艺侬:看到这段文字,眼睛一热…今早还在跟导演忆述拍步步的时候,若曦是最辛苦的一个,冰天 雪地熬更抵夜 ,各种压力各种辛苦,以致脸上出豆,有时会出现水肿,于是更加焦急!大清早她会躲在被窝哭,说 自己很困想多 睡会儿…也许太投入角色,后来也不觉得累了,直到关机那天,各种不舍!对若曦放不下也忘不掉!

Basically, Tonghua says she observed LSS closely on the 54-in big screen. The scenes with Ruoxi and Ruolan got her teary-eyed. She felt that LSS, if not 100% perfect in every shot, acted very very well and was Ruoxi in bringing out her character and spirit, that of a "bright magnolia flower”. [Cheesy? Hey I'm just quoting...]
    K recalled how hard the shoot was for her, what with the snow and little sleep. Skin acted up from the stress and she got hydropsy which made her even more stressed. In the morning earlier on she'd cry in bed under the covers because she was so tired she couldn't get up , but later on she got so into the character that she didn't feel it as much, and after shooting closed she still couldn't forget Ruoxi [line from the novel "can't forget and can't let go": it's the one LSS put up on her weibo that so many people commented on, with the pic of the magnolia on the book].

Special Thanks to ailinon

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/hsn7mc.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-17-11 at 12:53 PM.

OMG She has to, I was soooooo sad when she said that they wouldn't. Xiao Xiao, you HAVE to post the trailer on here if they do release it! I will love you forever! Hehehe

I like the 8th Prince from Palace better. Probably won't watch this one. Already watched Palace. Plus, the only actor I like from the cast is Yuan Hong.

May I ask, what's the difference between this drama and Jade Palace Lock Heart? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by charm101 View Post
    May I ask, what's the difference between this drama and Jade Palace Lock Heart? Thanks in advance!
    This drama is based on the original hugely popular novel Bu Bu Jing Xin by Tong Hua which has been read by 100 million people in Mainland China as the production company bought the legal copyright. Jade Palace Lock Heart is a crappy, low-grade rip-off and copycat. The stories for these two dramas, while using the same characters, are completely DIFFERENT.

Quote Originally Posted by aqueous View Post
    I like the 8th Prince from Palace better. Probably won't watch this one. Already watched Palace. Plus, the only actor I like from the cast is Yuan Hong.
    Yuan Hong doesn't look attractive here at all. The best looking actor (by far) in the male cast line-up is KEVIN CHENG
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.