Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin 《步步惊心》 - Nicky Wu, Liu Shi Shi, Kevin Cheng, Yuan Hong

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Interview after award...

Thanks a heap for this video !! And for all the recent pix !! Mucho mucho love them all !!

But I just have to comment on the choices of wardrobe by our lovely prince's....... What happened to LGX's fashion sense ?? o.0 Dusty baby pink jacket with tan brown leather shoes ....with no socks ??!!! Please FIRE his wardrobe consultant !!!! And what's with the bow ties ????

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by lmjl18 View Post
    Thanks a heap for this video !! And for all the recent pix !! Mucho mucho love them all !!But I just have to comment on the choices of wardrobe by our lovely prince's....... What happened to LGX's fashion sense ?? o.0 Dusty baby pink jacket with tan brown leather shoes ....with no socks ??!!! Please FIRE his wardrobe consultant !!!! And what's with the bow ties ????
    "bow ties are cool" -11th Doctor from Doctor Who

Aha, sorry I got off topic. I HAD to comment on the bow ties comment.
    Last edited by bakaPX; 01-14-12 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bakaPX View Post
    "bow ties are cool" -11th Doctor from Doctor Who

Aha, sorry I got off topic. I HAD to comment on the bow ties comment.
    Bow ties are cool, but not when they are PINK!

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Aha, true. Well, all of LSS' concubines are having really bad outfits for event now. Is having bad outfits the trend now? >.<

I too have been quite disappointed with the fashion statements from some of my fav celebrities, mostly the men. Somebody really should just smack them upside the head and say NO!!!

I too have been quite disappointed with the fashion statements from some of my fav celebrities, mostly the men. Somebody really should just smack them upside the head and say NO!!!
    Or fire their fashion designer or w/e. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by bakaPX View Post
    Or fire their fashion designer or w/e. -.-
    None of the BBJX princes come close to Hu Ge in terms of bad fashion sense. I hesitate to see his pics every time he's at some event because I'm afraid of seeing what he's wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    None of the BBJX princes come close to Hu Ge in terms of bad fashion sense. I hesitate to see his pics every time he's at some event because I'm afraid of seeing what he's wearing.
    Hmm... I'd like to disagree there. Kevin's sparkly suit belonged to Studio 54 and they'd like it back asap.

At least with Hu Ge, you could close one eye and squint to see only the good bits (eg. the other side of that red tartan McQ-esque half kilt).

Rather confused why the Asian actors feel the need to 'jazz up' their outfits. If they took to the Western actors for inspiration, they'd realise there's something to be said for classic tailoring and a good tux.

And especially not to complement an ENTIRE pink suit, lol! Matchy-match was so 90s! Maybe he felt the overwhelming need to prove his masculinity, thus decking out in all pink

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerDreamz View Post
    Hmm... I'd like to disagree there. Kevin's sparkly suit belonged to Studio 54 and they'd like it back asap.

At least with Hu Ge, you could close one eye and squint to see only the good bits (eg. the other side of that red tartan McQ-esque half kilt).
    Heyyyyyyyyy......Kevin only had two offenses. While HG, most of his event suits were a BIG no..no...LOL

One at Happy Camp and his second was what he called "Bling, bling"
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/5oxqps.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/105s3f7.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-15-12 at 10:15 PM.

Gosh. I can still live with the Happy Camp one. I kinda like it actually. Casual. But the bling bling... please. No. Lemme outta here.

Latest news is that 4th/Nicky, 8th/Kevin and RX/LSS will be in modern day BBJX2, but not 13th/YH and 14th/LGX.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Latest news is that 4th/Nicky, 8th/Kevin and RX/LSS will be in modern day BBJX2, but not 13th/YH and 14th/LGX.
    I had hoped YH and LGX could join the cast for BBJX 2. It won't be the same without them

[Yay, I can finally post again . Been having loads of problem trying to post comments since the layout update. Fingers crossed no more problems.]

WHAT!!! But... But... But LGX and YH are essential to BBJX too! ESSENTIAL! How come they are not in???

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    WHAT!!! But... But... But LGX and YH are essential to BBJX too! ESSENTIAL! How come they are not in???
    Nothing's confirmed yet. We will all know closer to the second half of the year.

I'm still finding it too cheesy to bring ALL of them to modern day.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Nothing's confirmed yet. We will all know closer to the second half of the year.

I'm still finding it too cheesy to bring ALL of them to modern day.
    Can't leave 13th and 14th behind

Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    I agree! They made the story so much better and what are 4th and 8th going to do without their seconds?

LOL I had NOT seen that Happy Camp tramp look before! Fantastic! Was it recent or a few years back?

I really cannot fathom how a modern BBJX storyline can work. Perhaps a dynasty struggle over inheritance...? Still loses it's imperialistic flavour there.

And without 14th and 13th... *shakes head* Why don't they just use broomstick men for RuoXi instead? 14th and 13th MADE 8th and 4th (like good wives behind their powerful politician husbands ). They diffused situations and made all that heavy drama bearable.

I don't know why but I have this feeling is that Tong Ha already have a book that she been writing... of a modern love story... however because of the success of BBJX, she'll convert that story into the adapt of BBJX2...
    just my feeling that all..

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerDreamz View Post
    LOL I had NOT seen that Happy Camp tramp look before! Fantastic! Was it recent or a few years back?

I really cannot fathom how a modern BBJX storyline can work. Perhaps a dynasty struggle over inheritance...? Still loses it's imperialistic flavour there.

And without 14th and 13th... *shakes head* Why don't they just use broomstick men for RuoXi instead? 14th and 13th MADE 8th and 4th (like good wives behind their powerful politician husbands ). They diffused situations and made all that heavy drama bearable.

Sorry, posting problem
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-16-12 at 07:25 PM.