Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Inner Palace: Zhen Huan Biography 《后宫:甄嬛传》 - Page 10
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 306

Thread: Inner Palace: Zhen Huan Biography 《后宫:甄嬛传》

  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    msdustrain --> thanks!!



    ohhh...i would be very interested in reading a review on the costumes!!!

    pray tell which episode is on the death of prince guo...i want to skip it too...its just too depressing...

    btw, has anyone finished all the episodes?? want to know these
    click to show/hide spoilers

    the symnosis says zheng huan kills prince guo but thats not true right?
    which episode does zhen huan finally return to the palace?
    which episode does mei fei get into trouble with wen da ren?
    which episode does an da and the empress get into trouble?


    thanks

    SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

    The emperor suspected an affair between Zhen Huan and Prince Guo, so he sent her to give poisonous wine to him. If she could do, then she proved her innocence. Faced with this dilemma, she went to see Prince Guo with the poisonous wine. However, she had no intention to let Prince Guo drink the poisonous wine and actually decided to drink it herself to save him. Prince Guo always knew that the emperor wanted to kill him and felt odd that Zhen Huan would seek a private audience with him. He sensed something was amiss and figured out that the wine that Zhen Huan brought was poisonous, so he switched the wine cups and ended up dying for her.

    Regarding you questions...i didn't watch the whole series yet, so i can only answer a few of your questions
    Ep.56 - Zhen Huan returns to the palace
    Last edited by JoleCole; 12-19-11 at 06:47 AM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

  2. #182
    Senior Member yannlc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    506

    Default

    sighhh...i started jumping episodes just so i can avoid the sad bits with guo jin wang but instead of avoiding i run smack into them...

    the problems are all created by the emperor...

    jolecole --> have you read the gong II storyline??? ring any bells??

  3. #183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

    The emperor suspected an affair between Zhen Huan and Prince Guo, so he sent her to give poisonous wine to him. If she could do, then she proved her innocence. Faced with this dilemma, she went to see Prince Guo with the poisonous wine. However, she had no intention to let Prince Guo drink the poisonous wine and actually decided to drink it herself to save him. Prince Guo always knew that the emperor wanted to kill him and felt odd that Zhen Huan would seek a private audience with him. He sensed something was amiss and figured out that the wine that Zhen Huan brought was poisonous, so he switched the wine cups and ended up dying for her.
    I am so mad that the trailer completely spoiled that part for me already. It kinda made me regret watching the trailer, that seems like such a big plot point/turning point in the series and I can't believe they just put it out like that before the series aired!!! I mean, now when I watch it, that scene isn't going to be nearly as suspenseful/exciting (I won't be wondering whether Prince Guo will die, whether Zhen Huan will actually kill him, etc. etc.) Really not smart of the trailer people...

  4. #184
    Senior Member swtaznlaydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,580

    Default


  5. #185
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    20

    Default

    a great tv series, best of this year. i am so addicted to this show.


    well scripted with superb acting from all actors. love sun li.

  6. #186
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    20

    Default

    just finished watching this drama online, the leaked dvd version. this drama is currently on trial showing through three local tv channels. in beijing, the series is currently airing on the local beijing drama channel. the latest news is that the tv rating broke this year's rating record in bejing, proving the series will be a hit next year. the series will start airing nationwide from 23 March 2012.

    日前在北京、浙江、广州等地面台热播的《后宫甄嬛传》收视全线飘红,仅在北京电视台影视频道20号的单集收视率就破11.73%,位居全年该频道收视冠军。这部由孙俪陈建斌(微博)、蔡少芬主演的根据热门小说改编的古装巨制,凭借厚重的剧情和饱满的人物角色,成为老百姓们的认可之作,导演郑晓龙 的大胆创新和严谨制作也再一次为偶像宫廷剧泛滥的古装剧市场正名。据了解,《甄嬛传》将在2012年3月2 6日登陆上海、天津、安徽、江西等四家卫视。然而,随着电视台的热播,已引来百度影音、快播等网站的盗播, 该剧制片方对盗播行为进行了声讨。

  7. #187
    Senior Member Sakuya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    337

    Default

    So I've been itching to watch this series. It seems like a much more realistic series than BBJX was. Only thing is I'm just put off with the high episode count and that it has little to no background music.

    From the pictures and the snippets I"ve seen, the acting is superb! Their expressions are so genuine and deep. Especially that one, Hua Fei Niangniang??? Not sure who the actress is but there was this one picture from page 8 of this thread. Her posture and expression is simply fitting.

  8. #188
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    So I've been itching to watch this series. It seems like a much more realistic series than BBJX was. Only thing is I'm just put off with the high episode count and that it has little to no background music.

    From the pictures and the snippets I"ve seen, the acting is superb! Their expressions are so genuine and deep. Especially that one, Hua Fei Niangniang??? Not sure who the actress is but there was this one picture from page 8 of this thread. Her posture and expression is simply fitting.
    I absolutely agree on the acting! I hate the fact that poor background music or to be more correct, "lack of background music" ruins the mood of many scenes! If only the editor did a better job, then I'm sure the great acting+beautiful costumes+settings would have a much more powerful effect on the viewers.

    In terms of storytelling and acting, I definitely feel this series is more powerful than BBJX. BBJX feels like sweet candy after you watch it because you still believe in the beauty of love and makes you want to have this fangirl dream and travel back in time to meet these handsome Qing princes. But after watching Zhen Huan, it makes one feel VERY FORTUNATE to live in the modern world! I would never want to go back in time and live in feudal China. The past was a freakin scary place if you were born without much power and wealth.

    Just a little trivia, the actress who plays Hua Fei Niangiang, Jiang Xin, is actually the real-life girlfriend of the 10th Prince in BBJX.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 12-30-11 at 06:03 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

  9. #189
    Senior Member swtaznlaydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,580

    Default




  10. #190
    Senior Member swtaznlaydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,580

    Default


  11. #191
    Senior Member swtaznlaydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,580

    Default




  12. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    So, I kinda got sidetracked from my original plans to watch this series next.

    But, just wanted to say I came across this adorable candy commercial featuring Sun Li and Li Dong Xue: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzEyMjcyOTI4.html

    So cute, I'm almost shipping them just due to that commercial. Helps that Sun Li looks gorgeous in it and LDX is very handsome in white! (Not enough shots of his face though...)

  13. #193
    Member msdustrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Guys, I found the trailer of this drama on youtube in english subtitles!




    THE TRAILER HAS LOTS OF SPOILER!!! MAKE SURE YOU'RE OK WITH IT BEFORE YOU WATCH!!!








    And viki has 40% of the 1st episode done!
    http://www.viki.com/channels/7160-th...d-of-zhen-huan

    Again, this drama is highly recommended. I have watched 3 times since last December, and now I found there is no other drama to watch! Nothing compares to this one in recent years.
    Last edited by msdustrain; 03-04-12 at 07:09 AM.
    http://msdustrain00.wordpress.com/
    My blog about Asian drama.

  14. #194
    Senior Member ByTmE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    District of Columbia
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Well, now that I've seen the trailer, maybe I won't watch the series lol

    This series is to serious and too long for someone who watch television and dramas purely for distraction and entertainment. I am sure it could offer both of course. I must say, I have never thought of Sun Li as a beauty, but I have always expected good acting from her. She certainly did not disappoint. Jiang Xin, as always, was excellent in the trailer. Ying Er doesn't look that great, however this looks like a guest spot in a different role from the soppy and gentle girlish lead she is always in.

    Li Dong Xue looks exceedingly handsome in Qing outfit lol

    If this gets dubbed, I would watch it because then I don't have to read subtitles. haha.
    I like me.

  15. #195
    Member msdustrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Well, now that I've seen the trailer, maybe I won't watch the series lol

    This series is to serious and too long for someone who watch television and dramas purely for distraction and entertainment. I am sure it could offer both of course. I must say, I have never thought of Sun Li as a beauty, but I have always expected good acting from her. She certainly did not disappoint. Jiang Xin, as always, was excellent in the trailer. Ying Er doesn't look that great, however this looks like a guest spot in a different role from the soppy and gentle girlish lead she is always in.

    Li Dong Xue looks exceedingly handsome in Qing outfit lol

    If this gets dubbed, I would watch it because then I don't have to read subtitles. haha.
    Yes you're right that this is not a drama for fun and entertainment. But I'm too old to watch idol dramas hahaha~ I love this kind of dramas that have more connotation.
    http://msdustrain00.wordpress.com/
    My blog about Asian drama.

  16. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    So thanks to "Da Qin Zhi Dao" (and after going back to rewatch his parts of "Diao Man Xin Niang") I am now completely in love with Li DongXue and have started watching this drama for him! (It's about time one of the Beijing boys stole my heart again... My two old-time mainland China favourites were Beijing Film Academy alumni Chen Kun + Huang Xiaoming, but in the past few years the Shanghai guys--i.e. Hu Ge, Yuan Hong, and more recently FSF; and you can semi-throw Yan Kuan into the mix--have caught my attention instead. But not anymore! XD)

    *Ahem* Anyways...bit disappointed that apparently LDX doesn't actually have that much screentime in this, and there also doesn't seem to be much eyecandy besides him (the girls are super pretty though!)...but I hear his role his pretty good so I'm looking forward to his appearance.

    Just finished the first episode and I have to say the costumes/sets/makeup are absolutely gorgeous, but the storyline doesn't quite appeal to me yet. (After watching a couple of series focusing on "bigger" issues like welfare of the country, it's a bit boring watching a whole bunch of petty palace women scheme over such trivial matters... ) Also Yongzheng is, sorry to say, terrible! Not only is he too, er, plump, for my mental image of Yongzheng...but every time he speaks I feel like falling asleep. T_T

    On the plus side, quality-wise this drama definitely seems heads-and-shoulders above all the other court/palace dramas lately so perhaps I may actually manage to finish it (despite its insanely high episode count!)...

  17. #197
    Junior Member marchesa pasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default hi !im new here !

    im so happy to see thats so many of you interested inc this tvb serie !avutally its one of the best plays this year ,based on the novel <后宫>.Sun li did a Prettyrally good job in this play !i dont know yours opinions but some fans in China always complaint about the actor of yong zheng ,because he is not very young and handsome what do you think about this ??

  18. #198
    Member msdustrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marchesa pasta View Post
    im so happy to see thats so many of you interested inc this tvb serie !avutally its one of the best plays this year ,based on the novel <后宫>.Sun li did a Prettyrally good job in this play !i dont know yours opinions but some fans in China always complaint about the actor of yong zheng ,because he is not very young and handsome what do you think about this ??
    This is not a tvb serie~~~
    sun li acts very well! and i dont complain about Chen JianBin, i think an emperor should be like him! an emperor shouldn't be so young and handsome!
    http://msdustrain00.wordpress.com/
    My blog about Asian drama.

  19. #199
    Junior Member marchesa pasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    ah esatto!its made by Beijing tv actually Yong Zheng in my mind is a middle aged man with a cold face XDi like that ! but in the original novel the empro was a handsome young man so its a little bit difficult for many fans of the novel to accept its change . .

  20. #200
    Member msdustrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marchesa pasta View Post
    ah esatto!its made by Beijing tv actually Yong Zheng in my mind is a middle aged man with a cold face XDi like that ! but in the original novel the empro was a handsome young man so its a little bit difficult for many fans of the novel to accept its change . .
    i'm not a fan of the novel, acturally i dont like the novel at all. but i think highly of the drama.
    it's airing in taiwan now, and will air in mainland on 26th. hope the statistics are good. i heard that every episode is sold at 150,000 USD, and at least 4 TV stations have bought it.
    http://msdustrain00.wordpress.com/
    My blog about Asian drama.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-12-12, 09:25 AM
  2. Ada Choi is now married
    By bigbaby in forum Entertainment News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-24-10, 01:21 PM
  3. Ada Choi!!!
    By Shirley in forum Actresses
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 08-05-08, 11:56 AM
  4. Spirit Mirror Legend [Ling Jing Chuan Qi] - (Ada Choi)
    By Raindrops in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 07-01-07, 04:07 AM
  5. Ada Choi in the UK
    By Gundam-Freedom in forum Entertainment News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-06, 10:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •