• Evenly matched

0 0%
  • DFBB barely edges GJ

1 4.00%
  • Guo Jing ekes out a close victory

7 28.00%
  • Guo Jing smacks some manliness back into DFBB with a couple of Dragon Palms

10 40.00%
  • DFBB's speed confounds Guo Jing. GJ takes a couple needles to the jugular in a quick win for DFBB

4 16.00%
  • DFBB falls in love with the heroic GJ.

3 12.00%

Thread: Dong Fang Bu Bai vs Guo Jing

Default Dong Fang Bu Bai vs Guo Jing

The speedy DFBB vs ROCH Guo Jing in a one-on-one match.
    Is Guo Jing's mastery of Jiu Yin, XL18Z, Vacant Fists, L/R Technique enough to beat the leader of the Sun Moon Sect and his impressive crocheting skill from KHBD?

Opps, I wanted to click on DFBB falling in love with GJ
    Quote Originally Posted by remixedasian View Post
    6: Duan Yu is the greatest martial artist of all time

Quote Originally Posted by remixedasian View Post
    The speedy DFBB vs ROCH Guo Jing in a one-on-one match.
    Is Guo Jing's mastery of Jiu Yin, XL18Z, Vacant Fists, L/R Technique enough to beat the leader of the Sun Moon Sect and his impressive crocheting skill from KHBD?
    Without the incredible speed advantage, DFBB would not stand a chance. However, even DFBB has the incredible speed, I would say Kwok Jing still win in a fair fight but it would be a very tough fight for him. DFBB is better at against many lower fighters at the same time. I would say he can handle GWM and other Mongolian Gangs better than Kwok Jing did.

I would say DongFang,
    1.Because he/she is fast as hell. The 3 masters in SPW cant even TOUCH him/her.
    2.His internal energy is stronger than Guo Jing's. With a single SEWING NEEDLE he made LHC's arm a little numb just by blocking his one of his sword moves.
    3.if he could concentrate, then well, he can dodge every single move guo jing tries to attack.
    4.I mean what can I say....Hes my fav character (DONT JUDGE ME)

If he didn't have his speed, then Guo Jing win automatically, i mean, the only thing that makes DongFang so strong is because of his/her internal energy and speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Chen View Post
    I would say DongFang,
    1.Because he/she is fast as hell. The 3 masters in SPW cant even TOUCH him/her.
    2.His internal energy is stronger than Guo Jing's. With a single SEWING NEEDLE he made LHC's arm a little numb just by blocking his one of his sword moves.
    3.if he could concentrate, then well, he can dodge every single move guo jing tries to attack.
    4.I mean what can I say....Hes my fav character (DONT JUDGE ME)

If he didn't have his speed, then Guo Jing win automatically, i mean, the only thing that makes DongFang so strong is because of his/her internal energy and speed.
    Well when Linghu Chong fought Dongfang Bubai he don't have any inner power at all due to his "injury" even he almost fights with zero internal entire the story

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    Well when Linghu Chong fought Dongfang Bubai he don't have any inner power at all due to his "injury" even he almost fights with zero internal entire the story
    You should read properly before making false statements. LHC regained his internal
    boosted by other internal streams (though he still can't control fully) after learning XXDF. During when he was hiding in the Shaolin Temple, his internal increased to the point that Abbot Fangzheng was surprised and stated "So it's young hero Linghu. I heard your even breathing and sensed that your internal energy is profound. I felt it was really strange. I didn't know which master was visiting my humble temple."

GJ has more powerful inner energy, but DFBB lightness skill is incredible.

i think DFBB would win if they fight outside or in big hall, otherwise GJ should gain favor of tiny space which DFBB cannot dodge freely.

btw wiki said GJ's lightness skill is cloud ascending ladder, that is daoism signature lightness skill (quanzhen, wudang) , but i dont remember Ma Yu taught GJ that skill, i only remember he taught guo jing meditation , breathing control, and inner energy .
    so when GJ learnt this lightness skill?

It would probably go something like this, with Gwok Jing as "Superman" and Dung Fong But Bai as "the Flash."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111130781/3502768-2370073-pinch.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    GJ has more powerful inner energy, but DFBB lightness skill is incredible.

i think DFBB would win if they fight outside or in big hall, otherwise GJ should gain favor of tiny space which DFBB cannot dodge freely.

btw wiki said GJ's lightness skill is cloud ascending ladder, that is daoism signature lightness skill (quanzhen, wudang) , but i dont remember Ma Yu taught GJ that skill, i only remember he taught guo jing meditation , breathing control, and inner energy .
    so when GJ learnt this lightness skill?
    Agree with you bedewei Ma Yu taught Guo Jing some of basic QZ neigong and qinggong before Guo Jing left Mongolia..

A tiny space favors DFBB, not a wide open space.

People who have super lightness skill generally can accelerate and decelerate faster and better than people with just strong internal. In a wide open space, Guo Jing can just dash backwards and DFBB isn't necessarily fast enough to both catch him and be able to attack efficiently. In a closed space, Guo Jing is forced to fight with DFBB dashing around a small space.

Wei Yixiao in HSDS pretty much exemplifies this.

I think it depends when DFBB gets tired. He is very quick and GJ would be very confused and overwhelmed by his opponent's speed at first. But Guo Jing has a very strong and deep foundation of internal energy from 9YZJ. I am not sure where DFBB gets his internal energy from but so far, it seems 9YZJ is one of the best internal reserves so I would still put by bets on GJ that he can wham DFBB when he slows down. And GJ can do two different palms at the same time so it is going to be hella confusing for DFBB as well.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly