Thread: Who would you believe?

Default Who would you believe?

This is a hypothetical situation. There is no right or wrong answer, but simply to gauge your reaction.

You have a boyfriend/girlfriend who you have been dating for sometime, and still very much in love. He/She has always been supportive, and is a very loyal partner.

You also have a best friend (same gender) and both of you are as close as siblings, sharing secrets and been there for each other whenever one of you requires any sort of support. He/she too, has been a very loyal friend.

But one day, you happen upon a scene where they are in a very compromising position. Your partner accused your best friend of assault while your best friend accused your partner of seduction though both claimed nothing had happened between them. None of them seem to be lying, and you are eventually forced to make a decision between them. Who would you choose to believe, and what action would you take?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Very difficult question. Since assault is presumed, I will ask for police reporting. Hoepfully, the reality will come out before the actual reporting. In this, I must be prepared to lose one/both of them.

I really doubt that I will forget the whole thing as at least one of them is lying.

I think I will end both my friendship and relationship for good. If it was an assault, then my GF should scream for help. On the other hand, if it was a seduction, then the so call best friend should say NO to her instead of go for it. The most likely scenario is they both cheat on my back.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    This is a hypothetical situation. There is no right or wrong answer, but simply to gauge your reaction.

You have a boyfriend/girlfriend who you have been dating for sometime, and still very much in love. He/She has always been supportive, and is a very loyal partner.

You also have a best friend (same gender) and both of you are as close as siblings, sharing secrets and been there for each other whenever one of you requires any sort of support. He/she too, has been a very loyal friend.

But one day, you happen upon a scene where they are in a very compromising position. Your partner accused your best friend of assault while your best friend accused your partner of seduction though both claimed nothing had happened between them. None of them seem to be lying, and you are eventually forced to make a decision between them. Who would you choose to believe, and what action would you take?
    TVB

on a serious note, i would prob trust my friend but not completely and try to find out wat happened
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

What kind of "compromising position" are they in, exactly? It's hard for me to envision a position where one party is claiming "seduction" and the other is claiming "assault" and it isn't obvious who's lying. I mean, for my partner to have been assaulted, the girl would need to be on top (in which case, he's telling the truth whereas she's obviously lying and vice versa).

Quote Originally Posted by skylee View Post
    What kind of "compromising position" are they in, exactly? It's hard for me to envision a position where one party is claiming "seduction" and the other is claiming "assault" and it isn't obvious who's lying. I mean, for my partner to have been assaulted, the girl would need to be on top (in which case, he's telling the truth whereas she's obviously lying and vice versa).
    Up to your own imagination?

My colleague asked the same question, actually. I said if they were on the bed, the seducing party could have pulled the other down onto him/her.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Menage Trois!

OMG What kind of question is this lol? I agree with skylee - so I need to see this on tape or at least in pictures lol. Perhaps I might say, "yea...can't we all just get along?"...and then watch them both like a ninja.

Just kidding.

Really, what kind of question is this lol?

wwjd?
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Up to your own imagination?

My colleague asked the same question, actually. I said if they were on the bed, the seducing party could have pulled the other down onto him/her.
    I've thought about that scenario, but even then the position of his hand/s would be very telling. They would either be grabbing at her shirt or her back in his effort to draw her towards him.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    OMG What kind of question is this lol? I agree with skylee - so I need to see this on tape or at least in pictures lol. Perhaps I might say, "yea...can't we all just get along?"...and then watch them both like a ninja.
    Perhaps Guo Xiang can photograph a visual demonstration for us.
    Last edited by skylee; 01-05-11 at 07:24 AM.