Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Snow is Red

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    YUH = Yu Ying Hua, the girl with teh whip who fell in love with Tian Sheung

CTS = Chan Tin Sheung played by Lawrence Yan, the male kind-hearted student who had the crush on Lip Siu Fung (Mimi) and then got blinded

MGS = Mui Gong Shuet by Kristy

CYS = Can Yuen Sheung by Alice
    so that the stands for. i see it quite funny.

I have a confession to make. the first time i saw the series, In the first few eps, i thought Mei Niang and Luo Xuan were going to hook up further along in the story cos Michelle and John used to be paired together in ATV. I was shocked when ep 6 happened! hehe!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

so did i. just before watching TSIR i was watching Dynasty and Princess Cheung Ping where they both starred in the show and in both times David liked Michelle, but she never liked him back.

i was hoping they would in here. but pity.

i'm still waiting for them to hook up.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Angry

Oh Dear! Was this ATV's original storyline?

Got it from ATV's own TSIR website: http://www.hkatv.com.cn/drama/06/snowisred/

罗玄经不起小凤诱惑与小凤私定终生,还诞下了绛雪(杨恭茹)、玄霜(陈炜)二女。

Translation:
    The passage said that Luo Xuan(John) was seduced by Xiao Feng and promised to spend the rest of their lives together, and had twins.

And where on earth did that pic of Mimi and John in bed come from?

I am so angry at ATV for changing the storyline!
    Last edited by charbydis; 10-14-07 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Pic doesn;t come up
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I think if the master got more guts and assumed the consequences like a "grown-up man" would, like the way he tends to preach, he would have taken care of Mimi. He actually put all blame on his student. I hated John's character until the end of the series. Actually I only like these characters
    • Yu Ying Hua
    • Mui Gong Shuet ( Kristy )
    • Mimi
    • Michelle
    As for male character I only liked Norman Tsui and Lawrence's.

Hi always seen and red about this movie but don't know if it's good or not? Is there a lot of fighting/good action scenes? And was reading the casting and characters is the main guy suppose to be the old dude from State of Divinity Who Taught Ling Hu Chong Du Gu Kai Bei's 9 Sword Techniques?

oooh i actually found this on dvd when i was in the city browsing but they had a different chinese name to it instead of xue fa shen jian... anyways i am so going to get it the next time i'm in the city!!!!

hi how are you? thanks for ur movie

I was very saddened when Tin Sueng (Lawrence) died at the hands of LSF. Then when I saw his grave empty I thought he came back alive, but my hopes were short-lived.

Although I have watched the cut version and some of the final episodes in the full version, I still don't recall kristy ever getting pregnant.
    Have you learned to love one another?

she got pregnate but it was never shown as she lost the baby pretty early on.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

I remember watching this serial. I really LOVE the theme song. Did they release it on DVD or is there going to be a DVD release for it?

I love the theme song too. I still consider it to be one of my favourite theme songs ever.

There's no DVD released when I last checked (today).
    Last edited by Bubblegum; 01-29-09 at 06:21 PM.
    Have you learned to love one another?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum View Post
    I love the theme song too. I still consider it to be one of my favourite theme songs ever.

There's no DVD released when I last checked (today).
    Yeah it's a great themesong. When I created a CD with my favorite tvb themes, that theme song was the first one to come to my mind.

That's too bad that they have no DVD. I have VCDs for it but it is the cut version. They don't show the "relationship" between Kristy and the main character. And they cut lot of stuff in the beginning regarding Mimi's character.

i have this series in real dvd, but its in vietnamese/ cambodian audio. it shoes everything, kristy character gets pregnant, she lost it due to that fight, she got pregnant when she n main character slept with each other, one nite stand. of any of you are cambodian or vietnamese ur local shop should have these classics in real dvd.

Does anyone have a download link for the themesong and especially the sub/ending song? A full one would be even better....
    Last edited by Josh; 02-06-09 at 06:08 AM.

Cool Hi

Nice Theme Song...its DVD realesed?
    Advertisements are not allowed - Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by kp4567 View Post
    Nice Theme Song...its DVD realesed?
    I wish. ATV sucks with regards to releasing their wuxia dramas in official DVD sets.

Just watched this series. It's okay. Kinda good but very frustrating.

Absolutely loves Lawrence's character. His relationship with Bonnie's is definitely the highlight of this show.

Andrew's character is okay in my opinion. At least he's not overly judgmental like all the "good" sect people.

The character that I dislike the most in this show is the one guy that was engaged to Andrew's martial arts sister. He's judgmental and jumps to conclusion. When he said that Lawrence should kill Bonnie to put her out of her misery makes me sooooo
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

i just watched this series. well, i kinda only saw the first and second generation and then the ending cuz the third generation didn't look too interesting. i think mimi stood out the most so she's like the main character to me. she's really the most pitiful. the impression i got of her at the end was loneliness and disappointment. it's really messed up how her teacher treated her the whole time. i think she should have killed everyone since nobody cares about her anyway lol the themesongs are very nice though.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

I also felt a bit sorry for Mimi's two students - Pou Hong Ngok and Wan Mung Lin. Pou seemed to be a very loyal, responsible girl who carried out her teacher's instructions, while Wan, although being far more vicious and evil in nature, didn't deserve to die the way she did. And they were really really good fighters too. When Norman was going to finish off Pou after she took the trap meant for her teacher I really thought at least somebody would have stopped him, but nobody did and she just died helplessly. Wan really did care for and trust Shangguan, although I couldn't understand what she saw in him, and she must have been really naive (or egoistic) to believe that he could actually care for her. In both cases Kristy would have saved them but sadly she wasn't around.