Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Snow is Red

Just finished the series. It's okay but I don't like the ending at all. It would've been better if Kristy Yang ended up wit Yuen Man Kit instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger Lee
    Just finished the series. It's okay but I don't like the ending at all. It would've been better if Kristy Yang ended up wit Yuen Man Kit instead.
    I like the ending a lot and the reason why I like it is because Kong Suet (Kristy Yang) did not end up with Fong Siu Nam (Yuen Man Kit). Seriously, that guy is not a good catch. Kong Suet is too good for that weak-minded, irresponsible, never keep his word guy. She deserves better. It is better for her to remain single at the end so that there is a possibility open for her to meet a better guy in the future.

Ok, I take back my word. There is 1 part of the ending I'm not satisfied with i.e. the part where they show Yuan Seung (Alice) and Siu Nam decided to go catch up with Kong Suet and her dad (David Chiang). I was like 'please leave Kong Suet alone!'. Even in the end, this guy never change. Kong Suet has already let go and back of from the triangle. But this guy still insist on being wishy-washy and refuse to let go. It is obvious that Siu Nam want to catch up with them because of Kong Seut. He never mention the dad when he suggest to Yuan Seung to catch up with her sister and dad.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-02-05 at 09:07 AM.

Why exactly is the English title "The Snow Is Red"? It doesn't really relate to the Chinese title or at least I think.

Smile

Watched this show on tv years back ard 5 years? Aniwae, i really like Kristy in this show and she looked beautiful in ancient. All the other stars i'm okok, most are ATV ones right? Cnt rmb the chinese title tough, last time used to rmb but after such a long time, my head went rusty lee...

Any one know where i can get the theme song of the snow is red ???
    or if any one know who is the singer or the tiltle !! Please ...

Quote Originally Posted by hmania
    Any one know where i can get the theme song of the snow is red ???
    or if any one know who is the singer or the tiltle !! Please ...

I could send you the song through email. The singers are Kristy Yeung and Andrew Yuen I think.

I could send you the song through email. The singers are Kristy Yeung and Andrew Yuen I think.
    No, the sub themesong was sung by Andrew Yuen, but not the themesong. Neither was the female singer Kristy Yang. I am very sure of this because I've read the end credit last time to find out the names of the songs. Andrew Yuen was named as the singer for the ending/subtheme song, but the themesong's singers were some other people. I don't remember their names because I've never heard of them before that and it's been years since I watch this series.
    Last edited by kidd; 07-19-05 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    No, the sub themesong was sung by Andrew Yuen, but not the themesong. Neither was the female singer Kristy Yang. I am very sure of this because I've read the end credit last time to find out names of the songs. Andrew Yuen was named as the singer for the ending/subtheme song, but the themesong's singers were some other people. I don't remember their names because I've never heard of their names before that and it's been years since I watch this series.
    Oh my bad then. The site that used to have the song for download credited them as the singers. Since I got the series on VCD, I'll try to look at who's the singer but then I have to find the VCDs first.

Oh... thanks all !!! ...
    so i search the ending theme song ..... !!! Any one can help me please ???
    Last edited by hmania; 07-21-05 at 06:52 PM.

Smile

Why exactly is the English title "The Snow Is Red"? It doesn't really relate to the Chinese title or at least I think.
    Juz happen to see tiz series in store, chinese title is 'Xue Hua Shen Jian'. Hope this helps...
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Default the snow is red songs

just wondering does anyone have/know where i can get songs/theme songs for this movie? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by calmwater3000
    just wondering does anyone have/know where i can get songs/theme songs for this movie? o.O
    mouaaaaahhh !!
    lol ...

I wait for the same answers .. but no one can help me !!

So .... if any one have the song or the REAL name !!! ... please help !!

Someone Could send me the ending themesong please ???? !!!!

Thank you very much !!!

Stramload ID : hmania
    Mail : [email protected]
    Last edited by hmania; 07-31-05 at 07:52 AM.

Not sure about why the English title is this. Usually the English titles of HK drama serials are not the literal translations of their Chinese titles.

Btw, I did check up the names of the twins girls. Jiangxue means 'red snow' and Xuanshuang means 'black frost'. 'Jiang' and 'xuan' seem to be the poetic versions of the colors red and black respectively. I wonder what made the twin's father think of these 2 colors or words, and tattoo the words onto their arms. It's also amazing that the foster parents and guardians of the twins eventually gave the twin girls names associated with winter :-)

can someone send me the song the snow is red as well to my email??

if you happen to have both the theme and sub, i would greatly appreciate it! thank you in advance!
    Last edited by Passion; 12-21-10 at 02:15 AM.

OH man its been two years since anyone has left a comment. I am in the middle of the series i believe and it is very addicting. By reading all the comments Kristy Yeung doesnt go with Fong Siu Lam... I am anticipating that he goes with her at the end. I very like her character in this drama. She's probably hte best actor in this series. Fong Siu Lam is so dum because he cant tell whether which girl does more for him. Obviously Kristy has always been there for him. I am only at the part where they killed Kristy's sisters dad (step father). I like that song that Kristy always plays on the flute. Can anyone tell me where i can get those songs?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash1028
    By reading all the comments Kristy Yeung doesnt go with Fong Siu Lam... I am anticipating that he goes with her at the end. I very like her character in this drama.
    Believe me. Not ending up with the spineless Fong Siu Nam is the best ending for her.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

How come everyone says that Fong Siu Lam is like dum. Is it because he chose the other girl instead of Kristy Yang? I think that Kristy Yang has a lot of character in this series and deserves to be the one that gets her love, but now i know that she doesnt. I like when Kristy uses her flute. THe song she always play i like. Does anyone have the theme songs to this series?

Email: [email protected]

Kong Seut deserves a man who can appreaciate her and love her whole-heartedly.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Default Preferred the supporting cast couple

I preferred to watch the supporting cast couple ----the blind man played by actor lawrence yan chi keung & lai suk yin (the woman who used a whip as a weapon & scarred face)---they should have more screen time together.

its too bad that they have short screen time together.
    I would rather watch the supporting casts couple than kristy yang (Go suet) & andrew yuen (fong siu nam) or alice chan.

in the beginning I have wished mimi keung's storyline character would fell in love with lawrence yan chi keung (blind man) rather than her teacher played by David
    chiang dai wai.

david's storyline character should have teach lawrence's character martial arts in the beginning & teach him to be an intelligent & capable man. david should teach mimi the traditions, rights & wrongs not just flare his temper with her. david don't know how to teach her the morals of life. if david know how to raise them to be morally ethical (mimi's character) & intelligent capable (lawrence's character), mimi could have fell in love with lawrence rather than her teacher.

mimi's character loved her teacher thinking his its a great ideal man since she lawrence as a weak goofy young man & no other men for comparison.