Thread: Sire Ma is a slim and beautiful Asian Chinese girl, actress

Red face Sire Ma is beautiful Chinese Asian girl, more lovely than caucasian women

Sire Ma is a slim and beautiful Asian Chinese girl, actress.

jueinspired.wordpress.com is jealous and racist of certain Chinese Asian girls like Sire Ma.

As long as the clothes fit, Sire Ma has the figure to pull off any clothes. Asian Chinese women who are not too tall and not too short and beautiful like Sire Ma can pull off any clothes better than caucasian women who are taller, shorter or the same height. Models can be photogenic but they may not be attractive, and that is common sense.

"Jue...." September 9, 2011 “. You owe Sire Ma and any Chinese Asian woman who is thin, and average height or close to average height (1-2 inches more or less), an apology, and a revised article, and you should stop being so racist and harassing towards Asian Chinese women. You have wrongfully insulted a very beautiful Chinese Asian woman. re: Sire Ma: How To Dress a Petite Figure, http://jueinspired.wordpress.com/201...e/#comment-589

Sire Ma is a very beautiful Chinese Asian girl and her height is perfectly average at 5 ft.3″, taller than average height in India, South America (5 ft.0" which is quite enough), Mexico... "Jue"...You are jealous and racist that Sire Ma as a Chinese Asian woman is more beautiful, slimmer and can carry clothes better than many women who are taller, shorter or the same height as her. Average height for men is 5 ft.8.5″ (Canada, US...) and in every country, men are taller than women, guys are significantly taller than women.

Asian Chinese women who are average height are 5 ft. 2″ and are 2 inches taller than women in India (5 ft.0″, South America, Mexico and some countries in Africa (4 ft.8″).

Our Asian Chinese concept of slim is thinner than some white women who may consider themselves thin.
    That is not true that Sire Ma “due to a lack of body figure, she’s always seen as permitting certain pieces to own her instead of vice versa.”. Caucasian women who are taller than Sire Ma, taller than 5 ft.3″ may have a lack of body figure too. You are bashing Sire Ma and that is your opinion, and your opinion is wrong and you are not reasonable about Sire Ma. Models white are not necessarily as beautiful as Sire Ma. Supermodels who are 5 ft.8″ or 5 ft.9″ have a lack of body figure too and it depends on the woman. Models,are taller wider fatter and have chubby thighs, fat buttocks, ugly figures, and use digital alteration in fake videos and “body slimming clothes”, and horse faces. Models have cellulose, use liposuction and tummy tucks.
    Last edited by Jacintha; 05-07-12 at 11:23 PM.

How is the blogger racist and jealous? I read the blog article and the blogger gave prime examples of how Sire Ma's choice of clothes were not flattering her physique. I had no problem with the first outfit and thought it looked nice with the knee-high boots, it made her look taller and I do disagree with what the blogger said about it. However, the other outfits like the red dress and the two long and short rompers didn't look good. Other than that, her other outfits featured on that blog entry looked fine.

Jacintha - You do know that his/her post on Sire Ma is purely opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I may not agree with everything the blogger commented, but but that's his/her opinion and was posted on their blog. You can write back and disagree, but from what I read and see. You've wrongfully accused the blogger. I'm just saying how I see it, okay?

The only person who I see talking about races is you. The blogger's focus was purely on Sire Ma's height and a critique on how a number of outfits fitted the actress. The blogger never mentioned or made any reference to races and cannot be seen as racist. Jealous? I didn't even read any undertones of jealousy. I understand if you like Sire Ma, you'll see this as insulting, but really it's just a commentary on how Sire Ma's or the company's choice of clothes for Sire Ma may not always compliment her in either flattering her body or in style.

Please calm down and look at it objectively. It's not an insult on Sire Ma, the blogger had already replied to you after you had replied multiple times.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Suet Sueng, Please do not send any more replies to defend the blogger re: how to dress a petite figure, Sire Ma. I had posted that thread re: Sire Ma is a slim and beautiful Asian Chinese girl, actress".

I sent a reply to your email account when you were asking, "how is the blogger jealous and racist...?"re: "how to dress a petite figure, Sire Ma" in "Jueinspired.wordpress.com. Sire Ma is a beautiful and slim Chinese Asian girl, and is not tall but is not short, and is thinner than thin. Women who are petite do not all look the same just like women who are tall can be thick, thin or medium, and do not look the same. If the blogger can call Sire Ma petite, and yet 5 ft.3" is tall enough, is quite tall for Asian women, then how about I call some women, caucasian, fat, overweight, taller fatter..in separate newspapers for people who are not Asian? Those women may not appreciate it very much,..then they should not impose themselves, should not try to take advantage of Asian Chinese and Japanese people living in countries in Asia. The "petite" is a western concept and is not necessarily accurate. That is not democracy when the blogger favours democracy, but wants to impose themselves on other countries, instead of respecting Chinese cultural values. Chinese people do not have to be attracted to women that the blogger is attracted to. The blogger should not be promoting western concepts, these artificial ideas, which are more to do with being taller fatter wider, and using fake that and this, rather than wearing clothing properly.

The democracy that is in the US benefits certain people but not just anyone or everyone. There are people who are filthy rich, richer than rich and meanwhile some people are having trouble making ends meet, getting food on the table; That is not fair. People living in American who give loads of money to charities can afford to do so, and it is not necessarily that those people are more generous than people who are not rich that cannot afford to do so. I have not said anything negative about living in the US in this message. I am not a mean person in writing this message. I am a good and kind person and this message is a polite message. My message is a lot more polite than what people in the US may say or write or impose their own western views on Chinese people or China.

I have yet to additional Chinese Asian people in the United States say something positive about communism in China. Some of those people who are not Chinese are constantly saying only things that benefit non-Chinese people. I am annoyed and tired of listening to American "hate propanganda" regarding communism in China. Positive things should be spread about China by Chinese people living in the US, or just don't say or initiate anything about it at all, and not bad things that are constantly criticising China if they are spreading things that are not positive about another government and only positive towards non-Chinese people. I ask you, is it democracy if Chinese people living in the US are only forced or encouraged to spread positive things about people who are not Chinese, but they are not allowed to say good things about China? That is not fair democracy. I am not saying that they cannot say a few things here and there to criticise events that have occurred, because they have a right to, but they are going too far. It is just that with Tiananmen in 1989 square, they warned the people several times to move away. The Chinese people did not go around randomly killing people without warning. It is not right that some people died at Tiananmen square.

Some people in many countries other than China do not go around publicising and printing bad things about the US. I have read things done by people in the US who seem to go around spreading negative rumours and things about other countries, other cultures which do not belong to the US? That's not fair.

I do not agree with writers who have been blaming things on China and communism and constantly support and encourage "American democracy" as if it is better than communism in China. The kind of communism that they have in China today is not the same as it was 50 years ago. Communism in China is a positive thing and not a hateful crime like people make it sound. Chinese people are good people.

In China, when people have a job, when they have sufficient education and a house and food and a decent lifestyle, that is good enough to make them happy. Living in China is one of the best countries to live in. It is not that living in the United States is better than China. That is your (“New Tang Dynasty‘s“) opinion in regards to living in China not being as good at the United States. As Chinese people living in America, it is important that they maintain their own Chinese customs, because what is the point of writing articles about "overseas Chinese in the US" if your children grow up not maintaining positive views and respect and appreciation towards China? They already spread so many news and positive things about what non-Chinese people have done or themselves, whether it is right or not right, is it too much to ask that people stop making excessive comments about things they don't understand in another country? In other words, they could stop imposing their western views on another country like that?!!

Caucasian people may say worst or racist things about Chinese people (their character etc.) to insult or put them down to make themselves feel better, which are not even right, 50 times worse than anything I have written in this letter. Many things that I have said are right in regards to how it is not right to mix up Chinese New Years with floats that give more of the credit to Caucasian people who just want to control things.

Re: “New Tang Dynasty” TV station (based from New York, US)

In this article, the person mentions, Chinese Regime’s CCTV Accused of Using “Top Gun” Footage for News that there was some footage from Top Gun. You (the person who initiated the article or is hypocritical re: copying) has to realize that there are many people in the US that may have used footage for ideas from China too and they are not honest about it, and they copy ideas that are China and take credit for them. An example is Chinese usage of silk, Chinese flower patterns and embroidery. A lot of non Chinese people use Chinese silk, embroidery, kung fu movements, Chinese pagodas, Chinese women are naturally slim and they have small waists and those people use those concepts in many products sold in non-Asian countries such as the US (all of these products belong to China and yet when non Asian people use them, they do not give the credit back to Chinese people). If you say that China is copying Top Gun, then the US is copying many ideas that come from China as well, I recognize them in movies that are western, only the things they copy are "subtly hidden", yet you do not hear a lot of Chinese people complaining about it. That's not fair of people to constantly point the finger and blame CCTV. You know that non Chinese people copy and use and take credit for things that are Chinese as well. When you watch a cartoon with Caucasian Barbie in it, they copy Chinese women doing martial arts yet how come nobody mentions that it resembles Chinese kung fu movies? Even Caucasian Barbie, they make her with a small waist like many Chinese women have naturally small waists. In the 1930s, many people came to the US from China. How do you KNOW that they did not create the barbie by taking the concept from Chinese Asian women who come to America after the 1930s. For example, people who are non-Asian notice that Chinese Asian women are naturally slim, and they create a caucasian barbie doll and and take credit for the concept instead of giving credit back to Chinese people. I am not being mean and impolite by saying this regarding concepts that belong to Chinese people too.

I notice that the barbie doll resembles slim oriental women a lot only it has yellow hair instead of oriental hair. Another example is green tea and green tea ice cream. Many companies that are not Chinese are selling green tea this, green tea that, jasmine this, jasmine that, they are copying green tea ice cream, without necessarily asking for permission, all of these concepts belong to China and there are companies run by non Asian people that are making a profit from these Asian things, and they did not necessarily ask for the permission or rights from China either. All of these products belong to Chinese concepts: Uncle Ben's rice, instant noodles, frozen TV dinners, Chinese stir fry, dim sum, using a wok, pagoda style "gazebos", yet do you hear Uncle Ben's rice giving credit to Chinese people for growing rice? Also, noodles come from China and were not invented by Italy. The Chinese people have been eating noodles for thousands of years. Chinese people in China would not be copying top gun footage in a particular news event (if they were to copy the Top Gun footage) UNLESS people in the US may have been or were copying them FIRST for things that belong to China. China invented paper, gun powder and noodles. China has shared paper, gunpowder and noodles with the US and many other countries. In a show on television, the person in the show has mentioned that they owe just as much to China for inventing gunpowder as they owe credit for putting the first man on space.

Another example is that many Chinese Asian women have nice slanted eyes. So, many non Asian women wear thick black makeup around their eyes to try to look like Chinese Asian eyes, and that is copying as well. Or how about when non Asian women straighten their hair to make straight like Chinese Asian women. There are a lot of things that are fake in the US as well and so why are you only complaining one sided and accusing China's regime CCTV of using top gun footage for news?
    Last edited by Jacintha; 05-13-12 at 07:59 PM.

Suet Sueng, Please do not send any more replies to defend the blogger re: how to dress a petite figure, Sire Ma. I had posted that thread re: Sire Ma is a slim and beautiful Asian Chinese girl, actress". **Sire Ma is 5 ft.3", average height for women, and not petite, and has a slim, lean, skinny figure. "Jue" is wrongfully accusing women who are 5 ft.3", 5 ft.2", 5 ft.4", 5 ft.0" of being like Sire Ma with "due to her height and lack of body figure", that is just abusive, wrongfully mixing up a person's height with weight, those are two different things. Also, women who are 5 ft.3", 5 ft.4", 5 ft.0"" do not all look the same, obviously.

You had indicated, "I read the blog article and the blogger gave prime examples of how Sire Ma's choice of clothes were not flattering her physique. “The outfits features on that blog looked fine. That is fine if you are saying you do disagree with some things that the blogger said, "I had no problem with the first outfit and thought it looked nice with the knee-high boots, it made her look taller and I do disagree with what the blogger said about it". I have no problem with the outfit Sire Ma was wearing and I thought it looked nice with knee high boots too.

There are some clothing styles that taller women should not wear either, so why is the blogger not writing about that? There are probably some clothing styles that taller women (who do not have a beautiful physique like many Asian Chinese, Korean, Japanese women who are 5 ft.3", 5 ft.2", 5 ft.4") clothing styles that taller women cannot pull off either.

Those are not prime examples of women who are 5 ft.3” like Sire Ma. Those prime examples of Sire Ma are not right and are wrong when Jue, the person who wrote the article says that Sire Ma “due to her height and a lack of body figure”….Sire Ma has slim shoulders, small waist, she has slim hips (thinner than American women who may consider themselves thin) and that is a fact, so I am looking at it objectively. Sire Ma is quite tall for women at 5 ft.3”, (and is taller than average height for women in India, 5 ft.0”, South America (4 ft.6‘), Mexico and some countries in Africa, 4 ft.9”), that is a fact. The blogger does not know how to critique (5 ft.3", 5 ft.4", 5 ft.2", 5 ft.0" women) height properly and some people who support the person wrote the article are abusive, wrong, rude and unprofessional.

Women, caucasian who are 5 ft.7, 5 ft.8" who are not as beautiful as me, may be jealous and racist that I am prettier than them, slimmer and have a prettier face than them. I am 5 ft 3", average height, and thin and leaner than women, caucasian who may consider themselves thin. I am taller (5 ft.3") than many women from other countries who are 4 ft.10", 5 ft.0" which is quite enough. Women who are 5 ft.5", 5 ft.6", 5 ft.7" do not look pretty like me, and do not look pretty at all, they are slightly taller, but taller fatter wider, and they do not look the same either. Some women who are taller than me (5 ft.5", 5 ft.7, 5 ft.8') are awkward looking and are jealous of my not too tall height, slim figure. I have traditional small hips, slim shoulders and a willowy figure. I have sexy Chinese Asian legs and "long" legs.

You are wrong that you are just saying it how you see it, okay? Re: how I have wrongfully accused the blogger?!? You could see something but you have to see it properly, whether fake vs. real, and be objective about that. You are not just saying it how you see it when you are not seeing it properly that there are undertones of racism. You do not have to yell and snap at me like that. I am the one who is just saying it how I see it. The blogger who is Chinese may be racist and jealous against her own Chinese Asian people. The person who wrote the article who wrote that slim and petite Asian women (5 ft.3" is taller than 5 ft.0" and taller than 4 ft.11") cannot wear some expensive designer clothing is 500,000 times meaner than I am, and is very bad person. I (Jacintha using this account) am 50,000 times nicer than the blogger. Chinese Asian women do not have to think the way the blogger is wrongfully imposing western concepts on Chinese culture. I am saying that some Asian people who speak and write Chinese should not be bribed by caucasian people who give them gifts or give them compliments, and then make these comments like, "oh the only person I see talking about races is you". America is like one of the most racist countries, and they want to impose their beliefs, many racist beliefs on people living in other countries, and that is not right.

I (Jacintha) was looking at it more objectively than the woman who wrote the article in that reply I sent. The blogger is not looking at it objectively in saying Sire Ma, “due to a lack of body figure”. She could have said “….commentary on how the company's choice of clothes for Sire Ma may not always compliment her in either flattering her body or in style” as you indicated, but the blogger was not looking at it objectively. If the blogger is not insulting Sire Ma, she was wrongfully insulting any Chinese Asian women who is slim and beautiful like Sire Ma, who are average height, 5 ft.3", 5 ft.4", whether they are 30 years old, 20 years old or 35 years young, or 42 years old which ages to be.

I do not think that the person who wrote the article in Jueinspired_word press is expressing her opinion for the sake of doing so. You say "everyone is entitled to their own opinion", and that is double standards when....The blogger thinks her opinion is more important than mine and her opinion is not more important than mine, and some or many people. Tall can be thick, thin and/or medium, and that is a fact, not only my opinion.

As a Chinese Asian girl, I am slimmer than women in western countries on average and I am thinner than women in the US who may consider themselves thin. I wear shoes with 1 & ½ inch heels which make me look taller, but I am neither tall nor short, and 1 & 1/2 inch heels are really conservative. High heeled shoes with 4 or 5 inch heels are worn by women who are taller fatter to try to make themselves appear 20 lbs falsely slimmer. High heels make any woman look taller.

Sire Ma's height is, okay, 5 ft.3", and if she is wrongfully calling and promoting (treating 5 ft.3" like it is 5 ft.0") that she has a short height, then she is not reasonable and acting stupid. Sire Ma has a good height, and she is a slim and skinny Asian, and the face is different from the figure. She can wear any clothing and look great in it, and does not need to wear black knee high boots to look taller. Sire Ma has a beautiful face with nice slanted Chinese eyes and the blogger did not mention that. Sire Ma who is 160 cm and (thinner than American women who may consider themselves thin) does not need to look taller because Sire Ma has long legs in proportion to her body.

You do not have to send me any more replies if you are going to tell me that I have wrongfully accused the blogger. What have I wrongfully accused the blogger about? I Jacintha, the person using this account, have not wrongfully accused the blogger. Women models who are not Asian that wear the clothing that the blogger is referring to are using digital alteration in pictures and videos, and are not as slim as Asian Chinese women. Asian women have smaller body frames and can be skinny without appearing anorexic. Models who are not Asian seem to show skin and bones, have bigger bone structure, when they try to appear skinny, anorexic.

There are many Asian Chinese girls in China, Japan, Korea and overseas, who are 5 ft.3” like Sire Ma, or close to average height, and they are more beautiful than American models, white who use digital alteration and are artificial. Models in US “next top model” only want to promote themselves, and they are not necessarily the “next top model” in that way. Models in US “next top model” may not be attractive and can be photogenic which are two different things.

Chinese women past the age of 30 are slimmer than caucasian women who are in the same age group. Chinese Asian women past the age of 40 are young in age, and have younger skin relative to their age. Caucasian women past the age of 30 whether they are taller or shorter than 5 ft.3" are slightly chubby or overweight.

It does not matter that the Chinese person who wrote the article in Jueinspired_word press was expressing her opinion about Sire Ma, and the blogger is wrong and abusive and has a mental illness, and what she is saying is “way out there” that Sire Ma should not wear certain expensive designer clothing or something. Sire Ma is slim and lean and probably wears a size 000 for clothing. ***Sire Ma has a more beautiful figure, and makes her clothes look nicer than many women who have the height and who are taller (5 ft.5", 5 ft.6", 5 ft.8") than her. Some people should try reading the blogger's article or blog again and then they should realize how rude and nasty that blogger is in the part about long evening gowns. The blogger is inappropriately promoting, giving false compliments to white women that are taller heavier, or not taller in the right way, and may not be attractive (you cannot include digital alteration and 4 or 5 inch high heels). http://jueinspired.wordpress.com/201...e/#comment-589.

Many women, white who wear long evening gowns wear them to hide chubby thighs and fat elephant asses. Having height does not mean that women can pull it off, as it depends on the woman, and there are probably designer or expensive clothing styles that taller women should not wear either, so why is the blogger not writing about that? The blogger is denying racism and jealousy against certain pretty Asian Chinese women who can carry almost any clothing that they wear too.

The individual who wrote the article is the one who should calm down. Racism is "a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capabilities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority" (Websters collegiate dictionary).

That blogger is not being respectful and if he/she expresses her opinion (against thin Asians), that depends if he/she is right or wrong, and how fair the person who wrote the article is. **The blogger is not being fair to Chinese women does not mention and mention that women models are ot necessarily more beautiful than Sire Ma, it depends on the woman. Sire Ma has a good figure, and does not have a lack of body figure as the blogger is saying.

I replied multiple times because the blogger would not stop with dishing out stuff about Sire Ma in several other articles, and I am looking at it more objectively than the blogger.

Women in Canada, US and UK who are average height (162 cm, 5 ft.4", weigh an average of 155-165 lbs and are either overweight and/or obese, 30-40 lbs over the limit). Chinese women who are average height are 5 ft.2" and weigh an average of 120-130 lbs and are slimmer than caucasian women. Appearing more powerful is different from looking beautiful, those are two different things, and they can occur separately or can occur together.

I am the only person talking about races. I am saying that ethnic mixing is not necessarily good, some rules have to be followed, or it depends on the person, and the situation. You say, "I didn't even read any undertones of jealousy". There were undertones of jealousy and racism against Chinese Asian women. If Sire Ma is saying what the way the blogger "Jueinspired_wordpress" indicated, then Sire Ma is wrong and incorrect that women who are taller (taller fatter) than her are necessarily any more appealing, it depends. Sire Ma is wrong and mistaken that she has a short height (5 ft.3" for women). Average height is in the middle, neither tall nor short. **5 ft.3" (women) is only 2 inches less than 5 ft.5", and 3 inches less than 5 ft.6", that is not reasonable to say that 5 ft.3" is a "short height" and 5 f ft.3" is not like 4 ft.10" or 5 ft.0". 5 ft.3" is not a short height. Tall women do not all look the same. When you ask me how is the blogger "Jue" being racist, please calm down and look at it objectively.

The blogger thinks or is under the impression that Caucasian people are taller than Asian Chinese people, in terms of average height, generally speaking, and by saying that Sire Ma does not have height or a body figure, he/she is wrongfully saying that all Caucasian people who are tall are handsome or beautiful and that is definitely not true, and that depends.. That is wrong for the blogger to be misleading and imply and say that some Caucasian person who might be taller are handsome or beautiful, and that depends on the person.

When women are tall, you or some people should not overstate the way they look simply because they are tall, and you are not looking at them objectively. When Asian Chinese women are slightly more than average height like Sire Ma who happens to be slim, you should not be understating the way she looks like because of her height. You are trying to sabotage Sire Ma the way you are trying to give a bad reputation to women who are neither tall nor short, 5 ft.3", 5 ft.4".

When I look at something objectively, that’s my decision how I look at it Suet, and not the blogger’s decision who is racist against certain Chinese women.

As an Asian Chinese woman, I am 5 ft.3”, my height is perfectly average, and I am thin, weight 108 lbs. I am thinner than women in Canada, US and UK on average and thinner than white women who may consider themselves thin. I have a naturally better looking figure and face than many Caucasian women who are taller or shorter than me. I have slim shoulders, thinner waist and slim hips, and a beautiful body figure and I have the figure to pull off any clothes. As an Asian Chinese woman, I am not too tall and not too short, and I am taller than many caucasian women, East Indian women. Many white women in my office at work are taller fatter and not in the right way and they are not as beautiful like me.

What city and country do you live in? When you say that the blogger is not insulting Sire Ma, the blogger is clearly and wrongfully insulting Sire Ma and any woman who is close to her height. Sire Ma has plenty of height (5 ft.3”) and has a waistline and does not lack body figure. The blogger is not looking at it objectively when she indicates, “it’s due to the her height and lack of body figure, Sire always feels the need to complete her image with a more “domineering” or statement piece that always backfires“, that is mentally abusive towards any Chinese Asian woman who is 5 ft.3” and tall enough, and they do not look the same. Sire Ma is not 4 ft.0’ and she is 5 ft.3”, 15-16 inches taller than 4 ft.0”.
    Last edited by Jacintha; 05-14-12 at 08:06 PM.