Thread: Lee Chum Foon and Ah Fei vs. Seung Gwoon Gum Hung (no PIS)

Default Lee Chum Foon and Ah Fei vs. Seung Gwoon Gum Hung (no PIS)

PIS = "plot-induced stupidity"

In SENTIMENTAL SWORDSMAN, RUTHLESS SWORD, Seung Gwoon Gum Hung lost to Lee Chum Foon only because the former stupidly (in an act of ultimate PIS) left himself wide open to attack by Lee's dagger.

What if SGGH was not subject to such PIS, but had to take Lee Chum Foon and Ah Fei (at full strength) on simultaneously? Could he take them both at the same time?

Shanghuan Jinhong's martial arts was higher than Li Xunhuan but not at a level where he can take on both of them at the same time
    Yo momma cat

Would likely be even in one stance to be honest. If both attacked at the same time, SGJH would likely die to whoever he didn't decide to block with full concentration.

If Shanghuan Jinhong's good enough that he feels he might have chance letting Li Xun Huan go first and LXH is still woried, then he's pretty damn good. If Shanghuan Jinhong doesn't let him go first, I call it even between him and the pair of LXH and AF. I figure they may all die. Maybe Gu Long doesn't bother to tell us how, though. If he could delay one of them for half a move move, then he wins outright.

And then there was Wong Lin Fa, who was supposedly so powerful that even Seung Gwoon Gum Hung and Ging Mo Meng together would not have been able to take him.

have a question, did it say how lee chum foon get so strong? it seems most gu long novels, the main characters stop learning martial arts or do some training, they are usually strong, while the bad guys are usually shown training or trying to get stronger.

i don't read the novel, but watch alot of the tv adaptions. i'm not sure who these characters are besides main, the guy you guys are mentioning, seung gwoon gum hung, who is this guy? i've seen the 90s romantic swordmen with eddie kwan, n one with vincent. then i watched another one with vincent called the spoony, he fights some guys thats able to use his chi to produce a sabre like attack. then in the end i guess both died or something.

also i watched flying daggers with julian cheung n ruby lin, jc plays lee chum foon grandson, so who idd lee chum foon get married too? and it seems anyone who learns the flying dagger becomes top tier already or something.

also ive finish watching chor leu heung 2001 with richie ren as chor lau heung n ekin cheng as lee chum foon. was lee chum foon really chor lau heungs master or taught him? i know wong jing tends to make up storys etc so how much of that series follow the other novels?

Lee Chum Foon's non-dagger skills are decent, but not great. Without his dagger, he can hold his own in a fight against most other people in wulin, but the best people will beat him.

Everybody is scared to death (rightfully so) of that dagger of his.

SGJH would lose, period. Before the actual 'duel', they had a brief face off/intended duel outside the manor. Just as they were focusing on each other, Jin Wuming appeared...and both of them acknowledged that he held their fates in his hand, because whoever he chose to assist (even though he 'only' had his left hand, which they didn't initially know to be faster than his right), would win, and the other would die.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!