Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7 Days In Life 《隔離七日情》

this series came as a real surprise for me. a friend told me that it's not a good series, but when i watched, i found myself addicted to this series. haha! i love and hate steven here. and i'm really happy to see him in a different role. very refreshing!

bosco is kinda good too. but still the same bosco acting. not much breakthrough.

i would be kind to joyce cheng. true, it's just the same character as she was in off peddar, but afterall she's still considered new. and for a newcomer, she's not at all bad!

another surprise that came to me was how much i liked patrick tang and mimi lo among all the hotel guests. haha! not that their acting was exceptionally good, but mainly because of the comic relief they provided in the story. i kept on laughing at patrick's endless blunders with the kidnapped kid.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

joyce cheng got some real boobs on her lol, she's a little chubby hens why the huge boobs. I think she's kindda cute.

this series is pretty good, watch able, it's an interesting take with a different kind of story.

But TVB actors needs to step up. These guys plays the roll of spies and police and when they show their body it's full of fat, very unfit for these roles. I remember last time I saw a cop series with Sonija Kwok, she was in a cab changing and her stomach is like mine (which is not pretty at all), then this series I saw steven ma shirtless and I'm like "uh if he's fit enough to be a high grade theft I can probably be one too"

To surprise, my fav character was Mrs Tsui. Everytime she came onto the screen it was hilarious, even more in the later episodes when she has her crazy moments. The overacting was very appropriate. I like this series for its originality and plot twists. Great attempts by TVB. It is by no means perfect. There are a lot of strange moments and forced explanations but I like the overall chemistry of the fresh cast. Not too famous names actually makes the characters more believable because we are not burdened by past performances. I like Bosco and Joyce as buddies, and Yuen Wah and Joyce also have a lot of chemistry. Sonija and Steven look good together but they don't have great chemistry. Koni is quite dull in here as well, like a vase. Patrick and Mimi have the best chemistry out of all the cast. Love them as a couple.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

This is actually a very refreshing series to watch. It might seem like there's too many subplots, but I'm actually interested in all of them. Almost everyone has ulterior motives....some that we already know, and some that we have yet to figure out. Ah Lung and Tong Ching, Calvin, Christy, bellboy, James Tao, mainland supermodel, Ho Chan, etc. etc.

*some spoilers ahead?*

this series started off to be very funny and was a joy to watch, especially patrick's facial expressions! towards the end, however, i felt they tried to develop each person's storyline way too much and I found myself fast-fowarding some parts to get to calvin/christy's plot. Unlike others I was interested mostly by their love story and I thought it was very touching! However, it should have really stopped when the fire happened and they made up. Giving him such a sad ending was mean to the viewers ahh..
    WU ZUN ! <3

I'm only on episode 4, but I like it so far. I adore Bosco's character and the reporter girl especially how the reporter girl always hurts Bosco in some ways.
    Less Than Perfect

this is so nice