Thread: completed translations

Default completed translations

First, thanks for all the wonderful translations.
    Is there a page that links to all the completed translations? After all the hard work (and fun), the translators completed works should be listed and linked on a page devoted to completed works. I know it is possible to find most of them by going through the 8 pages but.... I found http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?11469-Dagger-Lee-unabridged but didn't find it in the 8 pages. Probably it is there and I am blind.
    Anyway, a page could be set up in order to make things easier for us and the translators.
    Thanks houhuiyouqi!
    David

It is the third sticky thread on this forum; although it hasn't been updated in a while I think.

yerh... but I agree... im not sure about how this websites interface works... but is it possible to set up a index system... with authors and name of stories listed alphabeticly or something. (there are some other wuxia web sites that do this... but they are not as frequently updated or used)

I think if its possible this would deffinitly be great for the forum community and especially new members
    Ali Derhamy

Ah! The 3rd sticky thread, indeed. Might want to somehow add "translation threads (completed or in-progress)" to the 3rd sticky threads title. In any case, thanks. As far as updating, not sure of logistics but perhaps when a translation is completed the translator could add their work to the list and move updated list to new post (within the 3rd sticky thread) so the latest (and Greatest) info would be found in 1 post (the most recent).