Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eric Huang Sao Chi

Oh okay, same series just different titles. I only saw like little clips of it, never saw the whole thing. How is it? Hmmm...after some of the series that are relased now ends, I might go rentit and watch before school starts or no more time then. I've heard stuff on hero and Shui Ling is in it right? Is the series good? I heard it was a bit boring and all, didn't know Eric was in it!!! Se Ta Ming Bu.....who else is in this series?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

The series is ok although predictable at the end. Beside Shui Ling, also played by Li Wei and a girl name Margareth. She's coming from my country. Once played with Michelle Yeoh in "The Touch". Well, anyway there's Eric there so I recomend you to watch him. Both Eric and Shui Ling is a very good couple.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    CCL

Look at them is this pics, very lovely...
    CCL

Margareth looks very familiar to me....hmmm...where have I seen her?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Se Ta Ming Bu is base from a novel. The other player beside Eric is Peter Ho but I don't know who's the other two although look familiar to me.
    CCL

Here's another pics
    CCL

Oh, in that picture, I only recognize Eric and Peter too. Don't know who the other guys are. Hmmm....I might get this series. Maybe not Hero though
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Margareth looks very familiar to me....hmmm...where have I seen her?
    She also played at Sonic Youth, this is a modern series....

http://sonic-youth.gigigaga.com/
    CCL

Can't have Eric at the bottom now can we? Hehehe.. I really don't have anything to add but don't want to see this thread on second page.

lol Lil bubble. We have to keep his thread up!!!! Know what shall we chat about eh? hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Gosh, one day and this thread is already on the 2nd page!!! Where are you guys? hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I'm here!! hey goddessofhonour, what are you watching now? Still Rising Dragon or you've moved on to another one?

Hehe, yup!!!!!! Seems like you've been able to go online more often now Rising Dragon hasn't released out the next tapes yet. If they seriously don't hurry it up, I might give it up. Since I'm not too fond of Eric in there anyways

Right now watching Greed Mask, W Files, Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine, HSDS03, In the Realm of Success, and I think tahts about it. Nothing with Eric though. I was thinking of re-renting some of the ending tapes to SLDZ (SLDC) cause I have some of the beginning, but lost the ending. Actually I lost the tapes at the point when Eric is actually starting to treat his wife better so I want to rewatch it What about you lil_bubble?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yes yes! Do that! Do you have the part when she's trying to get him to love her or that's the lost portion? I think that's the cutest part...

Hehe.. yeah, I'm trying to go online at least once a day now. Wow! You're watching a lot! Is it all at once or when you get your hands on them? I'm currently watching Korean drama Have we Really Loved with Bae Yong Jun. Haven't seen any Chinese ones lately.. And of course, no Eric unless I buy the vcds. Hehe, that's why I keep asking how's his series so maybe I'll buy them.

Well can I join too, what's the SLDZ refer to? I'm still watching Eric in the Emperor's Romance but don't like the girl with him, who's that girl? Very bad teeth... I like another girl who's very naughty. Hei have both of you wath Lee Byung Hun in All In or Beautiful days? Very cool guys beside Bae..
    CCL

Hey lil_bubble and Caecilia Hehe, of course you can join in. Seems like us three are the only ones who really pay much attention to Eric

Hmmm...I think that part where she is starting to like him and all in SLDZ to be in the end. Not sure cause the parts I have ends when Jiang Zu Ping is supposedly known as the princess adn she goes into the palace. My favorite part for Eric and his wife would be when the king gave her a pendant which she can use to order Eric around. So one time when Eric's uncle was trying to get him away, she used the pendant to demand he stay, but he got and knocked the pendant out of her hand. Then eric started to step on it and she hurried tried to grab it, but instead her hand got stepped on severally or so. Eric looked worried for her at that moment So cute, I think at that moment, he started to treat her better

Hehehe, I usually try to go online once a day too, but school starts in two weeks so I'm probably going to be missing for a few days till I'm used to everything at the school. Lol, yeah I'm watching all those serise at once, but now Greed Mask has finished so that's one off my series. Not watchign any Korean serise now, just finished off Wish Upon a Star a few weeks ago Oh yes, Rising Dragon just came out more today! But the rental lady told me that it doesn't seem to connect or so, so I've decided to stop. Miss seeing Eric, but still. I am going to rent the ending tapes to SLDZ!!!!!

Caecilia, as lil_bubble has mentioned, SLDZ is Shuang Long Duo Zhu, but the series is apart of the Tu Di Gong Chuan Qi story. Hmmm...as for the Emperor's Romance, I'm not sure what that actress' name is, but for the naughty girl, she is probably Miki Lee.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah.. Eric is so cute when he looks guilty. Aww... too bad there isn't a series that all of us saw or we could discuss that...

Lol, yup he does He looks cute with whatever expression he has on though Yeah, doesn't seem like the three of us has all seen the same serise of Eric yet. But we can still discuiss about him and all that I guess. Hmmm....I'm getting in the mood to talk more about SLDZ again!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Another Eric
    CCL

Hehe, I like the outfit of his, but his hair is soooo bushy!!!! Lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,