Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eric Huang Sao Chi

Hei all...
    Just saw Eric in 100% Senorita. He's a doctor who help the birth for the twins. First time saw him on modern style. He's cute. Anybody see him in this series???
    CCL

Hello, I'm new! I reckon Eric is a heart-throb. I agree.. he looks great in Hero, his performance was great too. He would also make a cute couple with Shui Ling.
    Does anyone know how to get Hero's sub-theme?
    I was reading some posts back then and it mentioned an affair between Eric and Shui Ling. Can someone fill me in?

Try to find the sub also but not find it yet. Don't know whether the rumors is true or not but the story between Shui Ling and Eric didn't continue.
    CCL

wow .. I didn't expect will get lots of information about eric huang
    I know him only on Si Da Ming Bu (play with Nie Yuan and Echo).
    When I saw him for the first time, I like him already He's so cool, and I think he's also sexy
    so .. can anyone recommend to me eric's movie/tv series?
    Is he a new artist? Does anyone know his personal information?

Caecilia, if you happen to find the song please inform me too!!

actually, i need recommendations on eric's movie/tv series as well... i've only seen him in hero.
    can anyone post a modern pic of eric here?

Caecilia, I've watched 2 out of the 3 LOTR's movies, but haven't read the books. I find it okay, but not a huge fan. Anyways I havne't seen Eric in a modern series at all!!! I'm waiting for one to come out though. Hehe, so excited since it seems as if he is filming a lot of series lately. Now just need it to release out!!!

kittyknguyen, agree. He is good in Hero. Has that heroic arua around him. Hehe, cute with Shui Ling too!!!

qin_qin, welcome to the thread!!! Remember to post more in here and talk about Eric Not much on Shui Ling and Eric. Basically rumors that they went out during the filming, but nothing continued afterwards...

taksaka, how was that series with Nie Yuan? I really like NIe Yuan. Could you tell me his performance and character please? Thanks!!! Hehe, Eric's too maybe?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hello goddess ..
    nie yuan character is so good. also his performance. in fact, his performance is the best among the others. he playes as eldest brother for peter ho, eric and .. ngg .. I dont know the real name for actor who plays as tie shou

eric plays as leng sie, the youngest. his character is so cool. no smile, few talk. he and nie yuan love same woman, echo. but none of them get echo coz echo died. but echo, finally love both of them (first, echo just loves nie yuan). even they love same woman, they don't become enemies.

I just saw eric who plays as prince for Qing dinasty. the movie is not too good, but I satisfy enough. The kung fu is real, not too much special effect. His acting is standard, but he's so handsome. He's suitable to play as prince. Is he new comer??
    Last edited by taksaka; 02-23-04 at 11:48 PM.

aww.. too bad.. its so hard to find any information on eric. i cant seem to find anything off the internet abt him
    i cant even find his bio *sighs*
    does anyone know any eric fansites?
    Is he filming any series at the moment?

Originally posted by taksaka
    wow .. I didn't expect will get lots of information about eric huang
    I know him only on Si Da Ming Bu (play with Nie Yuan and Echo).
    When I saw him for the first time, I like him already He's so cool, and I think he's also sexy
    so .. can anyone recommend to me eric's movie/tv series?
    Is he a new artist? Does anyone know his personal information?
    Got to watch "Hero". He's gourgeus there....
    CCL

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Caecilia, I've watched 2 out of the 3 LOTR's movies, but haven't read the books. I find it okay, but not a huge fan. Anyways I havne't seen Eric in a modern series at all!!! I'm waiting for one to come out though. Hehe, so excited since it seems as if he is filming a lot of series lately. Now just need it to release out!!!
    Know that he play in modern series, a long one about 200 episode but don't know the subtitle. The new one with Eric is "Sex and The City" - Chinese version.
    CCL

Originally posted by qin_qin
    aww.. too bad.. its so hard to find any information on eric. i cant seem to find anything off the internet abt him
    i cant even find his bio *sighs*
    does anyone know any eric fansites?
    Is he filming any series at the moment?
    Don't know yet, but will tell you once got the info...
    CCL

Most of the tv series that Eric acted were in hokkien. Perhaps that is why it didn't turn up on the internet.

These series are usually very dramatic, a little like the soap operas in the west, where the storyline involves a huge cast and last for about 100-200 episodes.

One of the series which he starred in, Fei Long Zai Tian (translated as Flying Dragon in the Sky) is about 200 episodes. He acted as the son of a martial arts master who turned bad, and then turned up at the later part of the show. The shows stars Jia JingWen and Jiang HongEn too.

Another show in which he plays a regular but not a lead role is Zhang Nan De Xi Fu (translated as the Eldest Daughter-in-law), a modern series. He acts as the 2nd brother-in-law who is scheming bad guy at first, loses his sight and turns over a new leaf. Another taiwanese hokkien show.

If this rings a bell, someone can help to fill in the pieces.

Hey there everyone

Thanks so much taksaka for telling me on the two guys and a little on their character!!! Wow, so these two have like a partnership going? Thats great, two of my favorite guys!!! Hmmm....who does Echo love more though? Curious on that!!! I do hope this seires releases out sometime. Nope, Eric has been filming for sometime now. He sure isn't a new comer.

Caecilia, yeah heard about Sex and the City, but still no information at my rental store. I think the chances it releases out for me is really low.

Yeah, I watched Rising Dragon because of Eric and his performance was really good. I stopped on the series though since even his performance couldn't save it. The seris was really draggy. Hmmm...the other series you mentioned, I don't think I've seen or heard of it before.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

actually.. i dnt know any of the series u've mentioned. i've seen abit of rising dragon n i agree that eric's performance was good.
    btw.. i dnt know abt u guys.. what's ur nationality? im vietnamese n it takes me awhile before i can get a taiwanese series (including ones with eric) translated...
    anyway.. a 200 episode series? thats very very long.. dnt know if i can last that long..
    eric is terrific in hero.. everyone's been saying that hero is wind n cloud 2.. like for example the place where i rent series. but then i chat to alot of ppl n discover that its not related to wind n cloud at all. hmm... what's with this?

CCL

hello guys ..
    I've just read in local magazine, it said that eric is 33 years old. he said (on interview), he will marry 2 years ahead. hmm .. my heart will be broken .. it also said that he's the only child in the family and he loves her mom so much ..

hey there qin_qin!!! I'm also vietnamese!! Its nice to meet more vietnamese people since I dont' have many viet friends where I live. More american friends, but I'm happy I have friends hehe

Anyways I diffinately agree with you that series takes sooooo long to release out. Yup, espically Erics. But then I'm happy that I have other series to last me while I wait Bad thing is viet people hardly get any news and can't read chinese Or understand it. I've gotta learn chinese!!!!

I know what you mean. Hero is supposedly considered the sequel to Wind and Cloud, but it really isn't since the storyline is all different. Anyways the actually sequel to Wind and Cloud is in the works!!!!

Hey there taksaka!!! oh thanks for the news. Gosh, Eric is already 33? He doens't seem to be even in his late 20s yet!!! What? He wants to get married in 2 year? To who? Nooooo. hehe, but I do wish him luck you know. Oh thats sweet to hear that he loves his mom so much and all!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Just saw "Twins" with Eric as the doctor. He played as supporting there but actually he's the one who supposed to play one of the lead actor which play by Deric Wan. Since he's busy, he refused that role. ...
    CCL

Twins? What is this? A serial? I've still gotten no new series with Eric at all. I guess I'll re-watch a few of his series in the meantime

Deric Wan is in here too? Hehe, love Deric!!! Addicted to watchign Deric at the moment. So let me get this striaght, Deric's role was supposed to be Eric's but he was too busy right? What a shame...but there is still Deric
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yep, a taiwan series of 35. Nice one and heard they would like to continue making the second part. I also like Deric in this series although he's not the leading actor here but he play wonderful. He's very very bad at the begining then became very very nice at the end.... You got to watch this series is you like Deric.
    CCL