Default Only You 《只有您》

Only You

Cast:
    Louise Lee as Chong Sze Tim
    Yoyo Mung as Mak Yat Man
    Kevin Cheng as Ha Tin Sang
    Evergreen Mak as Chong Sze Chai
    Krystal Tin as Szeto Fei Fei

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yCExYuuFMaE/TWHmklD2jlI/AAAAAAAAAfc/acZcIXE1my0/s1600/onlyyou.jpg')

Have anyone watch this serial here ,is this serial better than 7 Days in Life or The Ripping Blossom?
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-03-11 at 05:55 PM.

I like Louisa Lee,a great veteran actress .

I highly doubt it is better than Ripping Blossom
    有了你開心D乜都清心滿意鹹魚白菜也好好味

I wouldn't try to compare the three shows, they are completely different. Whereas I really liked sushi making and the fun parts of Rippling Blossom between Little Fish, Fish God, and Double Ginger, I don't like the Big Fish, Little Dragon Girl, and revenge/money story line. With 7 Days, I actually liked the sub characters more than the main characters of Sonjia and Steven.

I am up to episode four of Only You and so far it has been light hearted enough to keep me interested (even with the subplots). Louise Lee's character reminds me of her as a cross between her character in A Kindred Spirit and the sitcom Some Day - the intelligent, even-tempered, sincere motherly type. Kevin's been doing much better here than his previous male flower vase-ness, but its too soon to tell. However, Yoyo is a little over the top as the annoying "mid age" money grubber Hong Kong girl. Nice surprise is Evergreen Mak as the caring husband that tries to satisfy all the women around him.
    Last edited by smurf120; 02-25-11 at 04:36 PM.

last episode was so funny. love this series

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    I am up to episode four of Only You and so far it has been light hearted enough to keep me interested (even with the subplots).
    I thought the subplots would be the best part of the series? The different type of love stories every few episodes.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I haven't watch the whole series, just watching Stephen Huynh and Siu Yi's part. Those girls are so shallow. Dissing Man Jing (Siu Yi) for her look and statue. Even after reading that Man Jing is a Master degree holder and a researcher in the field of bacteriology (i.e. a scientist), they still badmouth her and wonder why Ji Hin (Stephen) likes her.

Man Jing might not be rich, but, I don't think she is inferior to Ji Hin. The woman has brain and she has a kind heart too.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-10-11 at 10:26 AM.

Yes, Man Jing got inner beauty There's no doubt for Ji Hin to love her. And she was the one who support him during his hardest time.

Initially, I don't like Keegan. I thought he's just an arrogant playboy who has something against Ashley. But, turn out, he's quite pitiful.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    He is deeply in love with a selfish man who only cares for himself. He looks so hurt in the bar and the hotel. And unlike Mun who doesn't really love Ashley, he won't be able to recover so easily.

This series available on YouTube?

I didn't watch any of the other series mentioned, so I can't comment or compare. Actually, "Only You" is not really my type of series...I'm more of a "Witness to a Prosecution" or "Forensic Heroes" type...basically I've got a fan girl crush on the adorable and talented Bobby Au-yeung. But I digress hehe

I finished watching this series last week. I disliked, well just didn't care for, Yoyo's character in the beginning...though she was funny though. Like Kidd, I was borderline disturbed and amused at how shallow and callous the girls' attitude were of Stephen and Siu Yi's relationship. I thought that Siu Yi was such a wonderful person and super smart, which they eventually realized later. Siu Yi was also reasonable, conscientious, and nonjudgmental...which most of the lead females in the series were not hahaha. I thought it was interesting that they all bad mouthed her though none of them could really measure up to her in as far as personal and intellectual character. Oh well...most people are like this.

The side stories were interesting. Let me see...besides Stephen and Siu Yi, I also liked Macy and Ruco, Chin Kar Lok and Ella [so funny!], Bitto and Shermon's Indian Wedding [funny and poignant]. I didn't care for Lai Lok Yi's character and relationship with Elaine Yiu, so I didn't have much feeling for the outcome of their relationship. In fact, Elaine was quite annoying in my opinion...now that I think about. I thought Tim jie was a very believable character. Her daughter, played by Natalie Tong, got on my nerves at first. Luckily, her attitude improved after she found out about the truth of her parent's relationship.

I felt that Yoyo's character changed somewhat, and I liked her frank attitude towards Kevin in their relationship. Honestly, I could not get a feel for Kevin's character's personality. It's like, the script wasn't really consistent or things didn't add up to make his personality stand out. Sure, he's a good guy..and generous..but what else? He just seemed overall bland despite the fact that this character could have been quite charming. Oh, and I hated all of his trucker hats. What a man-child style.

I loved Evergreen's character. He's the type of guy I'd want for a husband haha. Takes responsibility for a family, shelters his spoiled wife, disciplines his almost grown son, defends his sister, cares for his employees, and has "brotherhood" with other strong males. When he started to get frustrated with his wife's poor decisions [his opinion] I didn't like the usage of the word dumb to descibe her...but it wasn't completely inaccurate to describe Kristal Tin's character. She was really cute too.

It has it's draggy moments but it's overall very lighthearted and quite watchable if you don't try to over analyze too much.
    Last edited by ByTmE; 04-27-11 at 10:25 AM.
    I like me.

7 Days In Life felt much more enjoyable than Only You and Rippling Blossom. OY and RB were just.... passable. :/
    NAMTOWN!

Watched eps 1 and lost interest. Not much into Yoyo's acting. Rippling Blossom is still on my top list
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*