Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isabella Leong announced separation from Richard Li

Smile Isabella Leong announced separation from Richard Li

I'm not sure if anyone have posted this news yet. I came it across asianfanatics website

Isabella was the girl from The Mummy 3. She give birth to 3 boys and Richard Li still didn't marry her....

Source: [COLOR=#284b72]Yam[/COLOR]
    Translated by Cmiley @ Asianfanatics

Isabella Leong Issues Statement of Formal Separation with Richard Li

Actress Isabella Leong and Hong Kong billionaire Li Ka-Shing's son Richard Li,since last year after giving birth to twin boys in San Francisco, was rumored to get married into the rich doors, but this afternoon a statement was issued, officially separated with Richard Li.

Isabella Leong said in the statement, once shared a memorable time with Richard Li, will jointly raise the children in the future, wanting their children to grow up healthy and happy, as a common goal for both, and with this declaration hopes to end the endless rumours and guesses of the public .

Isabella Leong & Richard Li Split
    Source: Sina / By: KAY @ Kay's Entertainment

When everyone thought she will become part of the Li family soon, Isabella Leong's recent statement definitely surprised a lot of people.

The actress released a statement today to the media, announcing her break up with Hong Kong billionaire Richard Li:

"In the beginning of a new year, I wish you all every success. Now in 2011, I will be in a new stage in life. I broke up with Mr. Li. We once had a happy time together. We will raise our children together. It's our goal to let them grow happily and with good health. Hope this statement can end outsiders' endless guesses on our relationship."

Leong's manager Michelle Lo confirmed the break-up and expressed they won't hold a press conference on this matter.

Leong stepped into the showbiz when she was still a tween. She became a popular starlet in 2005 and starred in several films of the year, including "Isabella," where she earned Directors' Week Award-Best Actress at the 27th Porto International Film Festival.

But she decided to just be a regular when she met then boyfriend Richard Li. She gave birth to a son at age 21, and gave birth to twin sons last year in San Fransisco. She spent most of her time with her sons and rarely make public appearances.

Recently it was reported Li's father Li Ka-shing, who is among the top 20 richest people in the world, finally approved the two's relationship and ready to arrange her back to live in Hong Kong. Now Leong has announced her split with Li, things definitely changed.

Leong's manager expressed Leong never announce leaving the showbiz. As for when would she make her comeback, that is not an important thing she is considering now.

I must admit that i didn't see this coming at all.

Complete surprise... HA!
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Never heard of her so I looked her up and she looks like a cross between Michelle Reis and Athena Chu.
    Less Than Perfect

The guy is 22 years older than her. She is beautiful and he is average at best and still not willing to marry her??

Quote Originally Posted by mi do ri View Post
    Never heard of her so I looked her up and she looks like a cross between Michelle Reis and Athena Chu.
    A bad cross. lol kidding. She's not that pretty, and looks ordinary. She look like a man in one of her pictures after childbirth.

I see this coming, not surprised. I think there's some sort of legal agreement involved too. Pre-nup, it's called?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

This is her, right?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6c5pVVSpZx...a+Leong+12.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    A bad cross. lol kidding. She's not that pretty, and looks ordinary. She look like a man in one of her pictures after childbirth.
    Stop drinking the haterade.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    This is her, right?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6c5pVVSpZx...a+Leong+12.jpg

Stop drinking the haterade.
    Yes, that's her, but when she's younger. Even then her looks weren't that impressive. Oh, unless you are not talking about her looks? Meh, she probably haven't hit the puberty stage in that picture.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I saw Mummy 3 but I don't really remember her though. I think Ceddy gave an honest assessment of her appearance. Her features, especially the shape and size of her face, is too strong. I don't think Richard Li is actually that bad looking at all. In fact, I find his appearance quite likable.

Isabella is young, and perhaps she feels that she's missing out on her life and wants to go out and accomplish more things before she has to settle down and become an "auntie". Should of thought about that before popping out three boys but..ohs well.
    I like me.

Another woman with the haterade.

Ask men what they think of her.

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

I did. They agreed. Beer goggles much?
    I like me.

Isabella got a lot of praise for her performance in 'Isabella'. She has a lot of potential. But, her career was halted when she became pregnant with her first baby.

Hope she has a good career ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Isabella is young, and perhaps she feels that she's missing out on her life and wants to go out and accomplish more things before she has to settle down and become an "auntie". Should of thought about that before popping out three boys but..ohs well.
    Maybe the first boy was an accident. Don't know about the twins.

Here's a follow up news.
    Isabella Leong’s Close Friend Reveals Cause of Break-up
    Last edited by kidd; 03-06-11 at 10:42 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I did. They agreed. Beer goggles much?
    I said ask *men*, not the boys you surround yourself with who would agree with whatever you say cos you're a chick.

Unless the girls here at Spcnet are all smokin' model hot, you're all reminding me of a female version of this:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c32/JDM-EJ1/Funny/pointy.jpg')

Hey kidd are you the same kidd at jaynestars??
    I like me.

Hey kidd are you the same kidd at jaynestars??
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    I said ask *men*, not the boys you surround yourself with who would agree with whatever you say cos you're a chick.
    How come you're not giving an upfront response of what you think of Isabella Leong? Real men don't beat around the bush! Are you waiting someone to "ask" you?

Unless the girls here at Spcnet are all smokin' model hot, you're all reminding me of a female version of this:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c32/JDM-EJ1/Funny/pointy.jpg')
    I'm quite surprised to get such a response from you. I thought I'd only get such responses from troubled juveniles when forum posters disagree with him.

Have you seen a picture of Isabella right after her childbirth? Well, FYI, women don't put make-up during their childbirth hence, you get to see the real her without make-up i.e. the original looks of her.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 03-07-11 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    How come you're not giving an upfront response of what you think of Isabella Leong? Real men don't beat around the bush! Are you waiting someone to "ask" you?
    Candide obviously thinks she's hot.

She's not bad really, even after childbirth sans make up. You can't expect someone after childbirth to be in tip top condition. She put on quite a lot of weight.

Picture of her after childbirth.
    http://www.jaynestars.com/news/isabe...om-richard-li/
    Last edited by kidd; 03-07-11 at 09:53 PM.

Did any of you guys see what Michelle Reis looked like after she gave birth??? OMG, that there is good genetics. I'd rather not think that the pair of twins were accidents...that's just too unfortunate.

Oh, I remembered. Candide, even if I told you they were indeed *men* ---you would probably still make some smart a$$ comment denying that because they don't agree with your own male persepective. :\

OMG Michelle Reis looks great!
    Last edited by ByTmE; 03-07-11 at 06:24 PM. Reason: just remembered
    I like me.

She is completely average, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Candide obviously thinks she's hot.
    He is entitled to his opinion (so am I). Hve it his way. The point is, it doesn't make sense for a "masculine men" 2 do somethg only elementary sch boys wld do when others says No to him.

She's not bad really, even after childbirth sans make up. You can't expect someone after childbirth to be in tip top condition. She put on quite a lot of weight.
    I didn't expect her to look that great after childbirth, of course - not that I would bother. I just find her looks *ordinary* as a woman. By describing that she looks like a man, it doesn't necessarily mean she looks ugly. Rather, was referring to her face bone structure makes her look masculine and lack of that feminine beauty. In fact, it is in that link you shared that I thought the person standing next to Li is the doctor (male).

Seen this before.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 03-08-11 at 01:57 AM.

Did any of you guys see what Michelle Reis looked like after she gave birth??? OMG, that there is good genetics. I'd rather not think that the pair of twins were accidents...that's just too unfortunate.

Oh, I remembered. Candide, even if I told you they were indeed *men* ---you would probably still make some smart a$$ comment denying that because they don't agree with your own male persepective. :\

OMG Michelle Reis looks great!
    Yeah she does, and naturally, I think.