Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Isabella Leong announced separation from Richard Li

  1. #21
    Senior Member Candide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ( @ )( @ )
    Posts
    4,651

    Default

    Women are terrible judges of other women's hotness, because (unless you're a lesbo) you never try to fvck them.

    That's also why you girls all say you have "beautiful, intelligent and delightful" girl friends, while in reality they're completely average or even homely / fat.

    Isabella isn't the hottest thing I've seen, but she's attractive and definitely above average.

    Vice versa, it's also true - men are terrible judges of how attractive other men are to women, for the same reason stated above.

    This isn't one of those things your feminist teacher tells you at school "there's no right or wrong, dear, just tell us your opinion". You have the right to having an opinion, not the right to have it unchallenged.

    I'm also enjoying being the only man defending a woman's attractiveness while other women slam her for being average. Isn't it usually the other way around? What happened to the sisterhood?
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

    "I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

  2. #22
    Senior Member ByTmE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    District of Columbia
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    I'm also enjoying being the only man defending a woman's attractiveness while other women slam her for being average. Isn't it usually the other way around? What happened to the sisterhood?
    You are defending her attractiveness? Only in the above post did you actually explicitly admit she's attractive. The other post where you "defend her attractiveness" is done so in a manner that directed towards female posters and implied we were intentionally hating on her for her attractiveness. In fact, it was a matter of preference. You are not defending Isabella, you are defending yourself and your preference.

    MAN OT OT OT SORRY
    I like me.

  3. #23
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    This isn't one of those things your feminist teacher tells you at school "there's no right or wrong, dear, just tell us your opinion".
    Most of my teachers are, in fact, male throughout my schooling years, really. FYI, *feminist* teacher hasn't happened in the asian country where I live - not at my era, at least. Lame assumption.

    You have the right to having an opinion, not the right to have it unchallenged. I'm also enjoying being the only man defending a woman's attractiveness while other women slam her for being average. Isn't it usually the other way around? What happened to the sisterhood?
    Surely, be there challenge. The point is, defend your opinion of the woman whom you find attractive like a grown-up. It's that simple.

    My judgment is made from the day I saw the picture of her, the original her, and how I was *taken back* (in an unpleasant way) by that picture of her. I prefer to speak my honest opinion of her.

    And hey, "I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it.", roger?

    BTW, rumours spread that Richard Li is gay. As we linked to Isabella's masculine-looking facial bone structure that makes her look like a man at some point, don't it all sum up and make some sense?
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 03-08-11 at 03:43 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  4. #24
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Women are terrible judges of other women's hotness, because (unless you're a lesbo) you never try to fvck them.

    That's also why you girls all say you have "beautiful, intelligent and delightful" girl friends, while in reality they're completely average or even homely / fat.

    Isabella isn't the hottest thing I've seen, but she's attractive and definitely above average.

    Vice versa, it's also true - men are terrible judges of how attractive other men are to women, for the same reason stated above.
    That's not the tune you sang earlier. The tune you sang earlier was 'women hate on her because she's attractive' not 'women are terrible judges of other women's hotness'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    You have the right to having an opinion, not the right to have it unchallenged.
    This should also apply to you. You have the right to having an opinion, not the right to have it unchallenged.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-08-11 at 03:40 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  5. #25
    Senior Member jadebunny9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hoppingland
    Posts
    2,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    BTW, rumours spread that Richard Li is gay. As we linked to Isabella's masculine-looking facial bone structure that makes her look like a man at some point, don't it all sum up and make some sense?

    Ceddie, don't you think that's going a bit too far? Frankly speaking, I'm pretty disappointed with your posts in this thread. Not with your opinions, but with the way you stated them.




    Back on topic. This is certainly interesting news...one would think that she'd either get married or cling onto him forever. I was actually pretty sad that she stepped away from showbiz...she was actually one of the few stars I was looking forward to. Whether she's a gold-digger or not...I guess it doesn't really matter. She's gonna make money either way. Just sucks for the little boys.

  6. #26
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Ceddie, don't you think that's going a bit too far? Frankly speaking, I'm pretty disappointed with your posts in this thread. Not with your opinions, but with the way you stated them.
    I appreciate your frankness, Bunnie, and I'm fine with it. My apologies that I had put my words too bluntly about the actress. I have also nothing against her personally as she is just another actress to me. I'm sorry.

    Getting my head around this -- it was pure rudeness! My apologies!

    Cheers!
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 03-15-11 at 10:34 PM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  7. #27
    Moderator kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Somewhere Out There
    Posts
    13,110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Back on topic. This is certainly interesting news...one would think that she'd either get married or cling onto him forever. I was actually pretty sad that she stepped away from showbiz...she was actually one of the few stars I was looking forward to. Whether she's a gold-digger or not...I guess it doesn't really matter. She's gonna make money either way. Just sucks for the little boys.
    Yeah, it's a surprised that she announced the break up. Maybe as she grow up and experience more, she felt that what she needs is different. Or maybe she sense that there's not much future with Richard Li. After giving him 3 kids, there's still no wedding bell. And since Richard Li want her to stay in US while he continue his business in HK, I guess they also didn't spend enough time together.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

    和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

  8. #28
    Senior Member cristal entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    부동산문제 집중 토론사이트 &
    Posts
    273

    Default

    We all know the truth... mr Li is just another typical rich *** playboy with endless flows of girls from Mongkok, Tsim Sha Tsui, New Territories, CausewayBay, Central to Admiralty and all the way beyond the land of the dragon or the land of the rising red sun....
    No wonder he keeps her in the US while he gets all the action back in estates around the mid levels or the peak inside the hong kong islands, with countless little tweeny girls. Like so many other rich filthy scums (mostly fat ugly, cigarette smoking forty+ year olds who have sexual disorder of some kind, that dress in all kinds of high class brands in retarded and unmatching ways... Yes the typical asian businessman who perceives they have wealth or infact they do... And perceive themselves as some kind of deity on these fertile lands... Great place to enjoy and plant seeds.
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

    AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cristal entity View Post
    We all know the truth... mr Li is just another typical rich *** playboy with endless flows of girls from Mongkok, Tsim Sha Tsui, New Territories, CausewayBay, Central to Admiralty and all the way beyond the land of the dragon or the land of the rising red sun....
    No wonder he keeps her in the US while he gets all the action back in estates around the mid levels or the peak inside the hong kong islands, with countless little tweeny girls. Like so many other rich filthy scums (mostly fat ugly, cigarette smoking forty+ year olds who have sexual disorder of some kind, that dress in all kinds of high class brands in retarded and unmatching ways... Yes the typical asian businessman who perceives they have wealth or infact they do... And perceive themselves as some kind of deity on these fertile lands... Great place to enjoy and plant seeds.
    cristal entity, not all rich Asian business men are like that, some are and some are not. I don't know Richard Li and don't know whether he is like that or not but don't put the entire successful business men in that category because there are good and bad guys of all classes.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cristal entity View Post
    We all know the truth... mr Li is just another typical rich *** playboy with endless flows of girls from Mongkok, Tsim Sha Tsui, New Territories, CausewayBay, Central to Admiralty and all the way beyond the land of the dragon or the land of the rising red sun....
    No wonder he keeps her in the US while he gets all the action back in estates around the mid levels or the peak inside the hong kong islands, with countless little tweeny girls. Like so many other rich filthy scums (mostly fat ugly, cigarette smoking forty+ year olds who have sexual disorder of some kind, that dress in all kinds of high class brands in retarded and unmatching ways... Yes the typical asian businessman who perceives they have wealth or infact they do... And perceive themselves as some kind of deity on these fertile lands... Great place to enjoy and plant seeds.
    Rich a**? So what? He can afford it to do all that, and many women are willing to play along. It takes two hands to clap.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  11. #31
    Senior Member cristal entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    부동산문제 집중 토론사이트 &
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Rich a**? So what? He can afford it to do all that, and many women are willing to play along. It takes two hands to clap.
    Exactly it's the impossible situation of society and it's ways that just cannot be changed. Very unfortunate neverthless normal proceeding in everyday life. It's so normal that hardly anyone is surprised of what's happened.
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

    AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Rich a**? So what? He can afford it to do all that, and many women are willing to play along. It takes two hands to clap.
    Exactly. It's ok as long as both side are consent to it and know what they are getting into. They are not innocent and naive girls that being tricked by those men.

    Quote Originally Posted by cristal entity View Post
    Exactly it's the impossible situation of society and it's ways that just cannot be changed. Very unfortunate neverthless normal proceeding in everyday life. It's so normal that hardly anyone is surprised of what's happened.
    Don't be jealous about it. As for those men, they will pay a high price for the lifestyle that they choose. Most of them age very fast and their health tend to deteriorate much faster than average Joe. They are basically live for the moment.
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 06-19-11 at 12:22 AM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member cristal entity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    부동산문제 집중 토론사이트 &
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Exactly. It's ok as long as both side are consent to it and know what they are getting into. They are not innocent and naive girls that being tricked by those men.



    Don't be jealous about it. As for those men, they will pay a high price for the lifestyle that they choose. Most of them age very fast and their health tend to deteriorated much faster than average Joe. They are basically live for the moment.
    Who's jealous?
    It's just sickening to me.
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

    AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Giang Ho, Canada
    Posts
    4,641

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cristal entity View Post
    Who's jealous?
    It's just sickening to me.
    Please read your previous post.

    Quote Originally Posted by cristal entity View Post
    We all know the truth... mr Li is just another typical rich *** playboy with endless flows of girls from Mongkok, Tsim Sha Tsui, New Territories, CausewayBay, Central to Admiralty and all the way beyond the land of the dragon or the land of the rising red sun....
    No wonder he keeps her in the US while he gets all the action back in estates around the mid levels or the peak inside the hong kong islands, with countless little tweeny girls. Like so many other rich filthy scums (mostly fat ugly, cigarette smoking forty+ year olds who have sexual disorder of some kind, that dress in all kinds of high class brands in retarded and unmatching ways... Yes the typical asian businessman who perceives they have wealth or infact they do... And perceive themselves as some kind of deity on these fertile lands... Great place to enjoy and plant seeds.
    This is full of jealousy. Not just you, I have no doubt that lot of men out there are full of jealousy as well.

Similar Threads

  1. Isabella Leong and Richard Li
    By strawberry in forum Entertainment News
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-18-09, 07:00 AM
  2. Isabella Leong
    By strawberry in forum Actresses
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-29-09, 08:36 PM
  3. EEG's lawsuit against Isabella Leong
    By tweety365 in forum Entertainment News
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 07-15-08, 12:24 PM
  4. Richard Clayderman?
    By yearning in forum Music
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-30-08, 07:14 AM
  5. Richard Corliss on Anita Mui - Time Magazine
    By Jirehmy in forum Entertainment News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-25-04, 05:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •