Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin Novel Discussion. (Lot's of Spoilers!)

No problem, Plushie. Did you edit a lot or should I just post the parts I have? Btw, where are you going? Hopefully somewhere fun Hope you have a great trip and we'll see you when you get back

H.Ge-C.Liu, that is good news. We're becoming a global sensation lol
    Bu Bu Jing Xin English Fantranslation: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com/

Can I take up Chapter 18 since its the next free chapter? I'm halfway done with Chapter 15 Part 8.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Can I take up Chapter 18 since its the next free chapter? I'm halfway done with Chapter 15 Part 8.
    Of course. I'll put your name down for that chapter

Just to be sure, you have my email right?

Quote Originally Posted by cutzie View Post
    Of course. I'll put your name down for that chapter

Just to be sure, you have my email right?
    Yes I do.

I'm sorry if someone had already mentioned this, but I would like to ask how many chapters are there total? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by fuyuko View Post
    I'm sorry if someone had already mentioned this, but I would like to ask how many chapters are there total? Thank you
    I would guess about 50 or more but I'm not sure as the online version split off. Perhaps Plushie, who have an copy of the book, can tell us.

On another note, does anyone keep in contact with lulupony? I haven't heard from her for a while and she didn't answer my pm. I'm just a little worried since we are already on Chapter 7 and will be approaching her parts in a couple of weeks.

I would guess about 50 or more but I'm not sure as the online version split off. Perhaps Plushie, who have an copy of the book, can tell us.
    thank you very much

Har har har. I'm back!!

Omg Thank you so much Cutzie for the updates. You are so awesome!!

I have not had any contacts with Lulupony. So I dunno what's going on there =X

So now that I'm back...how should we arrange the Q'C tasks and updates again?
    Same as before? Something else?
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    Har har har. I'm back!!

Omg Thank you so much Cutzie for the updates. You are so awesome!!

I have not had any contacts with Lulupony. So I dunno what's going on there =X

So now that I'm back...how should we arrange the Q'C tasks and updates again?
    Same as before? Something else?
    Welcome back! Did you have fun? For the Q'C and updates, I'm fine with either way If you want to go back to same as before, then I'll send over chapter 7 ASAP. As for lulupony part (chapter 8), should we redistribute it?

Hey all,
    Do you need help with Ch. 8? I've been taking my time finishing off chapter 11, but maybe some fire under my feet will make me translate ch. 8 faster. I can probably only commit to doing one part in the next few days, but I can help if you need it. (I'm going away on holidays in a few days on Wednesday, and I'll be gone for a few weeks.)
    一杯酒,一個朋友!
    --离歌笑

Quote Originally Posted by Hoju! View Post
    Hey all,
    Do you need help with Ch. 8? I've been taking my time finishing off chapter 11, but maybe some fire under my feet will make me translate ch. 8 faster. I can probably only commit to doing one part in the next few days, but I can help if you need it. (I'm going away on holidays in a few days on Wednesday, and I'll be gone for a few weeks.)
    That would be great Hoju. Maybe one part can hold us off until we can get in touch with lulupony. If not, then I do part 2 and we'll go from there.

Plushie, do you want me to email chapter 7 to you?

That would be great Hoju. Maybe one part can hold us off until we can get in touch with lulupony. If not, then I do part 2 and we'll go from there.
    I've got ch. 8(1) then. I'll email it within the next few days to you before I leave on vacation.
    一杯酒,一個朋友!
    --离歌笑

@cutzie, Chapter 18 Parts 1 and 2 are done (4 more parts to go...) I'm wondering if I can take ep 19 as well? (so that I can continue on from last chapter).

Plushie, do you want me to email chapter 7 to you?
    Yes Please! I don't have it =(
    Since it's already Monday (>.<") you can post the new parts for this week. If you don't mind. XD

You can send me new chapters anytime to my email. Once I get them I'll starting QC'ing
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    @cutzie, Chapter 18 Parts 1 and 2 are done (4 more parts to go...) I'm wondering if I can take ep 19 as well? (so that I can continue on from last chapter).
    Of course I'll put your name down.

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    Yes Please! I don't have it =(
    Since it's already Monday (>.<") you can post the new parts for this week. If you don't mind. XD

You can send me new chapters anytime to my email. Once I get them I'll starting QC'ing
    I'll send chapter 7 over right away then. I'll post this week and you can take over next week. Can you also post the whole edited chapter 7?

Does anyone have chapter 8? I can't update this week cuz I have nothing to update with. =(

Please update cutzie if you have chapter 8!

Can anyone take over chapter 8 for I'm still not able to find lulupony? Or at least do part 2? I have an O Chem quiz this week and a Microbiology practical exam next week so I probably won't have time for anything except some QCing Sorry I didn't email you the new part Plushie, I'm just so caught up in school that it slips my mind =( So sorry!

Guys, I think I am going to post a notice tomorrow telling the readers that we'll be on hiatus until we can find someone to take over chapter 8, cause of now, there is nothing to update for tomorrow. If someone can quickly do part two and email it to either me or Plushie (actually it better be Plushie, 'cause I am swamped with homework) before Wednesday, then I think we can post it in time. If not, then we'll have to wait until we figure something out

Also, does anyone have an account on AM Addiction? 'Cause there's a lulupony on there, but I don't know if she's the same one we're looking for. But if you have an account, please send her a message asking if she is. Thanks everyone.

I'm home now. I can do part 2, but it will very likely not be done before Wednesday. I've got a seriously jet lagged baby, and I'm not handling the time change so well myself, so it will be slow. If anyone can do it instead, please please take it. I will send you what I have at that point. If not, well, please ask the readers for patience.

I guess we'll play part 3 by ear.
    一杯酒,一個朋友!
    --离歌笑

I'll try to translate Chapter 8 Part 3, or at least as much as I can with my limited Mandarin. I'll need some serious help with the parts I don't know. Plushie, cutzie, anyone....? PM me with the e-mail address I'm supposed to send it to for serious QC-ing. I'm afraid I won't be able to help much with footnotes here.