Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Bu Bu Jing Xin Novel Discussion. (Lot's of Spoilers!)

Tokkioncrack - you're welcome, glad to have another BBJX lover still here, sadly it seems we are very late in joining the party and most of the other addicts have moved on . i have to admit I am struggling to move on atm and its been a month already!

Are you only reading what's available in English? I am struggling through the Vietnamese iBook, but yes these gems are very rewarding! Hehehe

are you a 4th, 8th, 13th or 14th shipper? Man it's such a shame that they didn't film any of the steamy scenes or funny insinuating conversations between 4th/RX, (be still my beating heart) seriously - after investing 3/4 of the story hoping they get there, all we are given in the series is a hairpin removed and a blurred, panned out kiss? even 8th had better passionate scenes.....

Hi, I am just new here, I been reading the latest english edition of bu bu jing xin in the blogspot, up to chapter 8, how come there is no more??? i have read all the forum and have notice that they are translate way pass chapter 8, so will they still post the other chapters?? can anyone inform me, I am a fan of it and a chinese but my mandarin was not that good, i am hoping that someone could inform me where can i get the complete english version of bu bu jing xin book. Thanks!!!

How came 10th is much older than 14th?? i dont understand

Hi Administrators - just wanted to join in and say that I've lately arrived to BBJX fever but loved the series, watched the korean version, and am reading the chinese novel. Would like to offer help to keep the translation going - can you let me know if you'd be ok with that? Seems easier to tack on to the chapters you've already translated vs start a new blog with new translations from the beginning. thanks!