Thread: The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Smile The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Hi there! I recently created this test and would love some feedback on it!

The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Here's a sample result:

The Witch Hunter

17% Strength, 53% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 42% Spirit, 12% Vitality and 20% Agility!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/3967651660594723958.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng')

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

So post your results and any feedback you might want to give!

I didn't do all the test. I press End Test for the rest of the journey. I want to see what I get at that stage. Will try the journey later and see what result I will get.

Here's the result

The Silver Hand

35% Strength, 32% Bloodlust, 37% Intelligence, 53% Spirit, 38% Vitality and 32% Agility!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/10507536302050609698.jpeg')

The Silver Hand is both a martial arts expert and a master of light magic. Specifically Silver Hands either use their magic to launch blasts of powerful light based energy from their fists, or they us it for healing and restoring life to those whose lives are fading. With the ability to cure any illness or disease, Silver Hands are often viewed as gods to those around them. As one of the most pure and benevolent classes, Silver Hands almost solely walk the path of good rather than evil. However, because of their proficiency with life and moon magic, it is not uncommon for them to occassionally use their powers for the side of darkness. Just as they can give life, they can also drain it and absorb it as their own thus becoming even more powerful. By absorbing another's life energy they are literally absorbing their power, spirit, and will and are able to use it to enhance their own power. Furthermore, their moon magic can be used to transform themselves and others from humans into ghastly creatures of darkness.

Feedback: Luckily the subsequent journey is not long. It will be tiring for the player if he need to press End Test for many more questions before he is able to see the result. I initially thought I would need to press the End Test once only. But, it's a good option to let people stop the journey whenever they want. It allows repeated play for people who are curious what result they will get if they end the journey in different stage.
    Also interesting that the test is done in journey style, from training to battle. Quite unusual for me. But, then, I haven't done many such tests before. Maybe it's not that uncommon. I don't know.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-04-11 at 09:56 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

The Arch Druid
    45% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 20% Agility!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/13130161447302296855.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_. png')
    Masters of wood magic, Arch Druids draw their power and energy from the forest. Most often, Arch Druids are kind warriors and use their light and wood magic to heal and protect, and it is unusual for them to stray to the side of darkness; however, Arch Druids on the side of evil may actually use their life giving wood magic to create monstrous poisonous and carnivorous plants to attack their foes! Arch Druids are masters with a sword, but most often they simply desire for peace. As weapon masters, Arch Druids can effortlessly combine their wood magic with their weapon skills allowing them to craft deadly and powerful weapons. These magic weapons imbued with the wood element take on many unique and unusual properties, giving Arch Druids an upperhand in battles! Besides being master swordsmen and specializing in wood magic, Arch Druids are extremely proficient with light and many other elements. However, Arch Druids are unique because they are the only class that can manipulate the wood element. As a powerful form of life and healing magic, wood magic combined with light magic can be used to easily create an entire forest out of a single leaf. Even bending and manipulating something as solid and sturdy as a tree is no trouble for Arch Druids. Using light magic alone, Arch Druids can create powerful barriers and heal themselves or their allies. Although it's rare for Arch Druids to be skilled with moon magic, some have mastered this rare element, allowing them to undergo many different transformations! These transformations can be used to augment their power, speed, and vitality, allowing Arch Druids to more easily enagage in combat and defeat their foes.

This is quite an interesting quiz.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I did the whole test this time and I got a different result. I prefer Silver Hand, honestly.

The Holy Sage

12% Strength, 15% Bloodlust, 27% Intelligence, 70% Spirit, 27% Vitality and 20% Agility!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/1497532018673106181.jpeg')

You are the Holy Sage, the bane of evil! Masters of defense and healing magic, Holy Sages are the ultimate users of support spells and light magic. Wise and benevolent beyond belief, the Holy Sage can use swift light based offensive and defensive magic to destroy and defend against demonic and undead enemies. On top of their skill with light magic, Holy Sages are sometimes capable of using powerful and destructive elemental magic. While Holy Sages most often prefer to heal and not to fight, they are not opposed to defending themselves if attacked. However, most of the time they will simply use barriers to trap their foes physically and mentally in prisons of light. In fact, the greatest Holy Sages have such mastery over the light element that they can even create complex illusions to deceive and confuse their foes. With arguably the most poweful defensive and healing magic of all the classes, the Holy Sage is a truly powerful warrior of light.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Comment:
    The answers get a little predictable after a while. Ie. you can kind of tell which are the strength, spirit, intelligence, etc questions .

The Odin Warrior
    58% Strength, 17% Bloodlust, 25% Intelligence, 33% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 13% Agility!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/10932417754478802881.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_. png')

Masters of multiple weapons and forms of hand-to-hand combat, the Odin Warriors are truly fierce and formidable opponents. Although Odin Warriors may look frightening, they often have a good heart and engage in battle for the right reasons, but make them your enemy and expect to be soundly defeated! Although warm-hearted on the inside, Odin Warriors are tough, cold and ferocious on the outside. With so much power and ferocity, some Odin Warriors may occasionally become corrupt and bloodthirsty. In fact, some Odin Warriors have mastered the art of dark magic and summoning techniques, making them even more dangerous and savage in battle! Regardless of whether or not they are good or evil, their endurance and strength is almost boundless enabling Odin Warriors to take down truly formidable foes. Their skin is literally so tough that they can block a sword with their bare hands. Spellcasters have trouble against them as well because magic attacks seem to have little effect on this tough natural armor. Besides their defense, Odin Warriors can easily punch through stone walls with their bare hands. With a sword, Odin Warriors can simply slice through giant boulders as if they were made of butter. This combination of defense and strength makes the Odin Warrior an unstoppable force!
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 03-05-11 at 12:48 AM.

I got: "TODO: Edit this and write something informative. This is what the test taker takes away from the test. Tell the taker what his/her score means and why they got this category. "

Sorry, guess I'm the odd one out here!
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I didn't do all the test. I press End Test for the rest of the journey. I want to see what I get at that stage. Will try the journey later and see what result I will get.
    Feedback: Luckily the subsequent journey is not long. It will be tiring for the player if he need to press End Test for many more questions before he is able to see the result. I initially thought I would need to press the End Test once only. But, it's a good option to let people stop the journey whenever they want. It allows repeated play for people who are curious what result they will get if they end the journey in different stage.
    Also interesting that the test is done in journey style, from training to battle. Quite unusual for me. But, then, I haven't done many such tests before. Maybe it's not that uncommon. I don't know.
    Thank you for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    This is quite an interesting quiz.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    I got: "TODO: Edit this and write something informative. This is what the test taker takes away from the test. Tell the taker what his/her score means and why they got this category. "

Sorry, guess I'm the odd one out here!
    Oh wow! You got one of the special new classes that I haven't finished editing yet. What were your scores? I can tell you what your class would have been. I'm guessing it's either the Necromage or the Gear Master (since those are the only two I haven't finished editing!) lol

EDIT: Seems there's a temporary glitch in the test. Anyone who takes it receives the Gear Enchanter as their result. I'm working on fixing this right now, and things should be working again by morning!
    Last edited by SilentNinja; 03-05-11 at 02:17 AM.

I can't get my result as well. How do we end the test if we are in a chapter, BTW?

My feedback: The questions and options of answers in the test are interesting. When compared with most tests, the choices of answers are quite well-covered. Meaning to say, I won't have to simply choose an answer for the sake of choosing but there are answers which is something I would possibly do that if I were the character in that scenario. Nice!

My answers mostly stick around Protect and Defend, kill enemy swiftly and sound if I have to, turn into a shadow and avoid the enemy..... I would pay the troll cos they need to make a living too.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 03-05-11 at 03:18 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I can't get my result as well. How do we end a chapter's test, BTW?
    Yeah, there's a bug in the test. But I'm fixing it!

To end a chapter just answer everything on that page and all following pages with END QUEST.

While the test is still glitched, if anyone wants to know what their result should have been, just show me your scores and I'll let you know your real result.

EDIT: Thanks for the feedback!
    Sounds like you would have fallen into one of the sage classes. If I had to guess, you probably would have gotten the Sound Weaver or Ninja Sennin. Sorry again about the bug in test. It's almost worked out!
    Last edited by SilentNinja; 03-05-11 at 04:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I would pay the troll cos they need to make a living too.
    LOL I chose to lop off its head. LOL
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

This was fun...:-]
    I like role-playing based quizzes and a lot of energy and creativity obviously went into making of this one.
    Good job.

The Grand Bishop
    17% Strength, 15% Bloodlust, 50% Intelligence, 60% Spirit, 35% Vitality and 10% Agility!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/5689706816508965616.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng')
    The Grand Bishop

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.
    Last edited by Cesare; 03-05-11 at 08:36 AM.
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/0x0/0x0/0/2578078742288165769.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.p ng')

The Star Glider

25% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 42% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 35% Vitality and 23% Agility!

Using a powerful and ancient form of combat, Star Gliders appear to effortlessly slide across the ground as they move and attack. In fact, Star Gliders are actually hovering slightly above the surface of the ground using their powerful mastery over electromagnetism. Since their feet never touch the ground, the movements of Star Gliders are nearly impossible to predict, making Star Gliders extremely formidable adversaries. By using powerful rune magic to control electromagnetic fields, Star Gliders can manipulate terrestrial and cosmic plasmas! In addition, they have limited control over metals, and will often use magnetism to create shields and weapons out of any metals in the surrounding areas. Occasionally, Star Gliders may be skilled at controlling the energy within their own bodies, and they'll use that skill to undergo various minor transformations. For example, some Star Gliders possess the ability to transform and harden their own skin, making them more resistant to damage. Other Star Gliders who aren't skilled with transformation can simply condense metallic particles around their body to form a strong protective layer and enhance their defenses. Star Gliders are also quite skilled with powerful elemental magic and light magic, making them even more dangerous opponents in battle! By combining this incredibly powerful magic with their superlative combat skills, Star Gliders can release powerful blasts of electromagnetic energy, making them almost impossible to best in battle.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a rare mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

Kakkaka....I look buff! Rawr!

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test ...
    The Psionic Striker
    32% Strength, 23% Bloodlust, 43% Intelligence, 22% Spirit, 55% Vitality and 32% Agility!

Instead of using magic to manipulate the elements and the world around them, Psionic Strikers will use their mind and mental energy. By focusing their mind, Psionic Strikers can use telekinesis to lift objects and even unleash powerful blasts and shields of mental energy. As masters of martial arts, Psionic Strikers can even use their telekinesis to increase the physical power of their punches and kicks or they can use it to levitate. Against weaker opponents, Psionic Strikers may use their powers to mentally shatter a person's neck or spine. By using their telepathy, Psionic Strikers can read their opponent's mind, and thus more easily predict their next move in battle. This makes them extremely difficult to counter because they always know what you are going to do next. Their telepathy can even be used to speak into another person's mind and plant thoughts and ideas there. They can use this power to manipulate and control their opponents, thus allowing them to turn any battle in their favor. Psionic Strikers often have a passion for death and battle, and some have mastered forms of dark magic. By fusing this dark magic with their psychic energy, Psionic Strikers can create and unleash devasting blasts of powerful energy from their mind and fists. On the other hand, some Psionic Strikers are more peaceful and have mastered forms of light magic, which they can also fuse with their psionic energy. In addition, Psionic Strikers can use their mastery over moon magic to enhance their strength and agility by transforming at night into various wild and ferocious beast-human hybrids.
    Congratulations on reaching this frighteningly powerful class!
    This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Psionic Force. You scored 88% on this variable!
    Psionic Force overshadows any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Want to share your results on a forum? Copy the code in the top right corner of the page and paste it into this website. Your result will be converted into a format that will show up on any forum!

Please check out my other SHORT, ONE QUESTION quiz, The Side of You That's Locked Away Test!
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.