Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: In the Name of Doctors 《以医生的名义》

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    Any news from the application?
    No news yet, generally would take more than 1 month to get pass...
    Wallace Huo's information site, forum and Facebook: www.wallacehuo.info

A new fan made poster. Looking forward to promo events for this series...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-xjvVCc5/0/XL/i-xjvVCc5-XL.jpg')

Just found this...
    剛剛收到兩則最新消息,是有關《感動生命》
    好消息是。。。《感動生命》上映時間:開年大戲,春節後首部央視一套黄金時間電視劇,照此計算,應在201 2年2月份左右。再次强调,這個時間靠谱率達到80%;
    壞消息是。。。《感動生命》中,大家再一次無法聽到霍建華的原音,因為華哥的台腔無法通過廣電審核,劇中韓 子航的對白全部使用配音。

From what I understand:
    Good news, the drama will air around February 2012
    Bad news, again, we can't hear Wallace's real voice...

Quote Originally Posted by JunesRain View Post
    Just found this...
    剛剛收到兩則最新消息,是有關《感動生命》
    好消息是。。。《感動生命》上映時間:開年大戲,春節後首部央視一套黄金時間電視劇,照此計算,應在201 2年2月份左右。再次强调,這個時間靠谱率達到80%;
    壞消息是。。。《感動生命》中,大家再一次無法聽到霍建華的原音,因為華哥的台腔無法通過廣電審核,劇中韓 子航的對白全部使用配音。

From what I understand:
    Good news, the drama will air around February 2012
    Bad news, again, we can't hear Wallace's real voice...
    I guess I am not surprised, Wallace's mandarin accent is very Taiwanese, so I will be more surprised if his accent past the test.
    I think "The Naked Marriage" had been one of the few dramas whereby the voices were not dubbed. It's very rare to have a Beijing/ official accent these days.

Quote Originally Posted by yanange View Post
    I guess I am not surprised, Wallace's mandarin accent is very Taiwanese, so I will be more surprised if his accent past the test.
    I think "The Naked Marriage" had been one of the few dramas whereby the voices were not dubbed. It's very rare to have a Beijing/ official accent these days.
    Really? I did find Wallace's accent taiwanese but it's a lot better than lots of taiwanese actors/actress. Or maybe it's just me haha...
    I hope the one who will dub him is the same guy who dubbed his voice in Yi Yi Xiang Qian Chong. Man I fell in love with that guy's voice.

Really? I did find Wallace's accent taiwanese but it's a lot better than lots of taiwanese actors/actress. Or maybe it's just me haha...
    I hope the one who will dub him is the same guy who dubbed his voice in Yi Yi Xiang Qian Chong. Man I fell in love with that guy's voice.
    Most people think the guy who dubbed his voice in Yi Yi resembled Wallace's voice the most. A bit disappointed that his voice is again dubbed in Inspire the Life. No wonder I saw in the sina weibo some fans commented that they want to listen more to the trailer whereas Wallace's original voice was used.

Two new year opening shows for Wallace in a row. Yeah! This year was Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei.
    Last edited by tobeme; 11-16-11 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yanange View Post
    From the news posted by Junesrain, Wallace's voice with Taiwanese tone failed the Radio and TV Authority's inspection. I guess because this is the first drama about the medical profession in the Mainland China, the State is quite serious about it. In fact, many people working in the medical profession stated that they are expecting to see this drama. This drama will be aired at 8pm, prime time.
    Last edited by tobeme; 11-16-11 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    From the news posted by Junesrain, Wallace's voice with Taiwanese tone failed the Radio and TV Authority's inspection. I guess because this is the first drama about the medical profession in the Mainland China, the State is quite serious about it. In fact, many people working in the medical profession stated that they are expecting to see this drama. This drama will be aired at 8pm, prime time.
    HAHAHHAHAHA that's funny... but I am kind of glad they are taking it so seriously, it is a good sign, meaning it will probably be a very good production and something worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by 118mjl View Post
    HAHAHHAHAHA that's funny... but I am kind of glad they are taking it so seriously, it is a good sign, meaning it will probably be a very good production and something worth watching.
    CCTV is a State level TV Channel and they're taking things seriously. I guess since this drama is the first ever drama about the medical profession, which is highly respectable (but with very low pays as compared with most countries) in China, they are definitely taking it more seriously than any other dramas. For one thing, it's going to be aired as 2012 opening show (straight after the Chinese New Year__ I hope), it's a prime drama for CCTV.

CCTV is a State level TV Channel and they're taking things seriously. I guess since this drama is the first ever drama about the medical profession, which is highly respectable (but with very low pays as compared with most countries) in China, they are definitely taking it more seriously than any other dramas. For one thing, it's going to be aired as 2012 opening show (straight after the Chinese New Year__ I hope), it's a prime drama for CCTV.
    I was surprise when I heard this will be their first medical drama... Looking forward to this show. Wallace sure can play different characters.

I was surprise when I heard this will be their first medical drama... Looking forward to this show. Wallace sure can play different characters.
    For such a serious drama they still got a Taiwanese to play a key role, I am happy for Wallace. I don't think he would mind for his voice being dubbed although I heard he was trying so hard to learn his script reading for this drama. I guess that's why originally they kept his original voice but too bad it failed the inspection because of his accent.

I want to see the round face Wallace again!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-fzWXT9b/0/XL/i-fzWXT9b-XL.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-HQ89QHx/0/L/i-HQ89QHx-L.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-TrnMg3t/0/XL/i-TrnMg3t-XL.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-TrnMg3t/0/XL/i-TrnMg3t-XL.jpg')
    I like my men in a shirt and a tie!

Ummm, Huo mis seem to love this gif since I posted it on sina weibo several days ago...

Dr Han, you know you gonna be Er Dan?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-H5qVS5S/0/X2/i-H5qVS5S-X2.gif')

Ummm, Huo mis seem to love this gif since I posted it on sina weibo several days ago...

Dr Han, you know you gonna be Er Dan?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-H5qVS5S/0/X2/i-H5qVS5S-X2.gif')
    Haha what is he saying in this clip?

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Haha what is he saying in this clip?
    I made this clip from a promo event held by the hospital. His voice was not recorded. Basically that guy came over and told Wallace time to leave the event. I presumed Wallace said something oh really, time to go?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-DpfxsDk/0/XL/i-DpfxsDk-XL.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-2bKJCdH/0/XL/i-2bKJCdH-XL.jpg')

I wonder who gonna dub his voice this time. If they can get the guy who dubbed Yi Yi then it would be great!