Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: In the Name of Doctors 《以医生的名义》

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    I don't like his character in the Romance of the Red Dust either. However, I like his innocent look in that show. Every time I saw him smile, it was the purest smile on earth. Wallace was about 26 years old when shooting for that drama. I think it is hard to find that innocent look of him nowadays. He is now more mature and hold back.
    Yah I think I first fell in love with him in that show. Then later I forgot all about him until I saw xin Yi Jian Mei on cable tv here. Then I went to google all his shows, found strange heroes and now became addicted lol

Touching Lives kick off ceremony video

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CNAeeL1fBfU/

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Are u kidding?? I love Wallace in period dramas!! Hee..
    Lol I should've rephrased, I agree he is handsome and good-looking in period dramas like CP3, just not totally swoon-worthy the way he looks in modern attire. XD I think it's the "casual hair falling into the eyes"-thing that does it for me, I like that look better than when he has his hair pulled back tight with the bun on top.

Wallace looked quite different in Strange Heros. It wasn't the clean Wallace's look but it did bring out his natural "man" character. I really enjoyed watching Strange Heros.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-R9DFxV4/0/L/i-R9DFxV4-L.jpg')

Hosted the kick-off ceremony of Touching Lives on YouTube:

Was he approached for Bu Bu Jing Xin? I know Wallace Chung was approached for 4th Prince role, but I can't really see Wallace Huo in the main princes roles. He does have the gentle outward appearance of 8th Prince, but the inner scheming doesn't seem to be him. I think he has an even more innocent look than Hu Ge

I agreed that he won't look good without the front hair. I'm glad that he turned down Bu Bu Jing Xin . How about this one...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/1212827216_45uib-L.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 04-22-11 at 09:18 PM.

Well, I still prefer his clean look, but he suits the unshaven look way more than Hu Ge! I actually read somewhere that Li Ge Xiao's character was initially written with Hu Ge in mind and I was like
    Wallace looked quite different in Strange Heros. It wasn't the clean Wallace's look but it did bring out his natural "man" character. I really enjoyed watching Strange Heros.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-R9DFxV4/0/L/i-R9DFxV4-L.jpg')

Oh yeah I love LGX's look too, see my avartar !

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Well, I still prefer his clean look, but he suits the unshaven look way more than Hu Ge! I actually read somewhere that Li Ge Xiao's character was initially written with Hu Ge in mind and I was like
    Indeed. I think he looks much better with short hair rather then the hair style he used to have when he started his show career.

Here are some photos from Touching Lives' kick off ceremony:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/1260246486_VQkKxHG-L.jpg')

More photos from the opening ceremony:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-QrSBmGv/0/X2/i-QrSBmGv-X2.jpg')

Heard he threw apples to symbolize Sui sui ping an

Heard he threw apples to symbolize Sui sui ping an
    I don't know whether it meant that but it was quite cute.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-FHZVt9S/0/X2/i-FHZVt9S-X2.jpg')

Director: Chen Yanming (陈燕民) (Who is well-known for capturing the characters of the actors/actress in the films)

Ma Boming (马博铭): Played by Wang Zhiming (王志文) (A well-known physician who is also next in line to be the head of the surgical department. Ma is slightly hostile to Han Zihang.

Han Zihang (韩子航): Played by Wallace Huo (霍建华) (A charming and elegant doctor came back to China form the US)

Yi Minghui (叶明辉): Played by Li Chengru (李成儒) (Ma Boming and Han Zihang boss - head of the surgical department)

Guan Minghai (关明海): Played by Zhang Tielin (张铁林) (A wealthy property developer who is also the father of Guan Shan (关珊). Han Zihang will develop a love affair with Guan Shan)

The above are the four main male characters in this drama.

Wang Zhiming (王志文)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-q9qTJw5/0/XL/i-q9qTJw5-XL.jpg')

Li Chengru (李成儒)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-bBZfw27/0/XL/i-bBZfw27-XL.jpg')

Zhang Tielin (张铁林)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-227Zz7H/0/XL/i-227Zz7H-XL.jpg')

Looks like Wallace is the only young guy in this show?

Looks like Wallace is the only young guy in this show?
    There should be another young guy as there are 3 interns, 2 females and 1 male.

As it said Wang Zhiming, Li Chengru and Zhang Tielin are heavy-weighted actors in the Mainland. It is worthwhile for Wallace to turn down many dramas for this one. He has been waiting for about 8 months for this show. Director Chen Yanming is known for requiring actors/actresses to focus on their facial expression as well as the tone they use to read the scripts. Reading scripts has always been a weakness for Wallace (partly due to his Taiwanese accent). Yet Wang Zhiming is well known for reading the scripts. It is expected that Wallace will be under great pressure in this drama. But so far he has recieved praise from these heavy-weighted actors. This drama is believed a good training ground for him.

Wow, Wallace appearing in a drama with amazing actors like these sounds pretty awesome. It sounds pretty good so far. And he looks pretty good too.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Let me attempt to translate lol..
    Basically below they mentioned the 5 big things worth watching out for in this show:

No. 1 : The topic about doctors, life, deaths :

Stories about life and deaths can touch the hearts most, hence dramas about such topic have their special appeal and attractiveness, eg USA’s “ER” and Hong Kong’s “Healing Hands”. In China, stories of such nature are far and in between. “Touching Lives” was concepted based on this idea.

No. 2 : The A list actors of Wang Zhi wen, Wallace Huo, Zhang Tie Lin etc :

“Touching Lives” story revolves between Yanda hospital’s leading surgeon Sima Boming (Wang Zhi Wen), and returning doctor Han Zihang (Wallace Huo), covering their initial hostility towards each other, to eventually becoming the best partners on the surgical table. Hospital head Ye Minghui (Li Cheng Ru), Zihang’s future father-in-law, property tycoon Guan Minghai (Zhang Tie Lin) and other stars add to the stellar cast worth waiting for.

No. 3 : The best hospital facilities in China would be showcased :

Many believe that this drama is going to be the benchmark for Chinese dramas of such nature. Not only does it have the best production team, it is also being filmed at Yanda international hospital, one of the biggest and best equipped hospital in the world. The hospital’s modern facilities and high-technology equipment are bound to make viewers be awed and impressed by them.

No. 4 : Two touching love stories:

In “Touching Lives”, returning doctor Han Zihang and rich girl Guan Shan are attracted to each other. However Han Zihang is being burdened by the previous generation’s hatred and revenge plans. On the other hand, intern Gong Fan brightens up a serious Sima Boming’s life when they meet each other.

No. 5 : Director Chen Yanming’s ability to bring out the best :

Director Chen Yanming is famed for using the camera to bring out each character’s feelings and the subjects involved. His works always leave audiences pondering long afterwards. His aim is to use realistic narratives and feelings to touch the audience’s hearts. Especially worth looking forward to are Han Zihang’s internal turmoil when he used his skills to save his enemy Fu Hongbo, Sima Fuming refusing to leave the surgical table to save someone he does not know even when his son lays seriously ill at another table waiting for his arrival etc.

最新医疗题材大戏《感动生命》近日在位于燕郊的燕达国际健康城开机拍摄,该剧由执导过《人虫》、《人生几度 秋凉》、《守候幸福》、《宽恕》等经典剧集的著名导演陈燕民担纲执导,由王志文、霍建华、张铁林、李成儒、 颜丙燕、韩青、王斑等众多实力派明星联袂主演。因为题材抢眼,主创阵容堪称豪华,所以该剧在开机伊始就成为 各方关注的焦点。《感动生命》由业内最具实力的中国国际电视总公司、中视影视制作有限公司、北京华鼎世纪国 际文化有限公司联合出品,与同期作品相比,《感动生命》中有五大精彩看点格外引人瞩目.

看点之一:医疗题材作品优势独特,生死瞬间的故事最具感染力

生死瞬间的故事无疑最能打动人心,因此医疗题材电视剧对观众有着特殊的吸引力,像美国的《急诊室的故事 》、香港的《妙手仁心》都曾轰动一时。而在内地,好的医疗题材影视剧却是少之又少,记者曾随机请一些观众说 一两部内地产的医疗题材影视剧的名字,令人惊讶的是,五位受访者居然一部戏的名字都没有说出来,可见内地在 同类题材作品创作上的严重匮乏。医疗题材大戏《感动生命》就是在这样的背景下应运而生的,所以从它开始筹备 起,它所走出的每一步都是在无数关注与期待的目光下迈出的。导演陈燕民表示:“一群敢于与死神对决,可以使 濒危者重获生命的医者,是《感动生命》的主要表现对象。这部剧要表现的主题,就是通过主人公对生命的尊重, 实现由钻研医术到完善医德的升华。因崇高而感动,因感动而崇高。实现这个主题有着与时下十分贴近的现实意义 。约束小我,尊重生命,助人为乐则是这部剧中主要人物的核心价值观。”

看点之二:王志文、霍建华、张铁林、李成儒、颜丙燕组成最豪华明星阵容

《感动生命》除了新颖独特的题材外,更汇集了超一流的主演阵容,王志文、霍建华、张铁林、李成儒、颜丙 燕、韩青、王斑的加盟使得该剧星光熠熠。《感动生命》以燕达医院胸外科招牌医生司马博铭、海归的主治医生韩 子航以及几位性格各异的实习医生的医疗与人生经历为主线,呈现出一个个感动生命的故事。一线男星王志文在剧 中出演燕达医院最出色的外科主治医师司马博铭,台湾实力偶像小生霍建华则饰演刚刚从海外学成归来的外科医生 韩子航,在剧中,从开始的暗中较劲,到后来所为手术台上的黄金搭档、联手拯救生命,这两个男人之间的故事亮 点多多。此外,演技派男星李成儒饰演两人的顶头上司——医院院长叶明辉,张铁林饰演霍建华的“准岳父”—— 地产大鳄关明海,还有颜丙燕、韩青、王斑等众多实力明星都将在剧中上演精彩戏份,如此豪华的明星阵容绝对会 让观众对这部大戏的播出充满期待。

看点之三:在医疗设备最先进、世界上最大的医院里,打造中国顶级医疗大片

就像《历史的天空》、《士兵突击》成为不同时代军旅剧的标杆一样,业内专家认为,《感动生命》一定会成 为中国医疗题材影视剧的标杆式作品,这不仅是因为该剧有顶级的创作团队、有着顶级的演员阵容,还因为这部戏 将全程在世界上最大、医疗设备最先进的医院——燕达国际健康城内进行拍摄,这所医院的规模和先进程度,绝对 是国内其他医院无法比拟的,也让每一个到此就诊或是参观的人叹为观众止,医院中现代化的、颇具时尚气息的内 外景致呈现在镜头中的效果也是非常的漂亮。为了让剧组拍出最佳的效果,燕达国际健康城拿出医院中最漂亮的一 个楼层供剧组拍摄,在此期间,这一层楼不对外开放,如此大的支持力度绝对是其他医疗题材作品所无法比拟的。 为了拍出最专业的医疗题材作品,剧组还请到了全国最著名的胸外科专家作为本剧的医疗顾问。

顶级的导演、顶级的演员、顶级的医院、顶级的设备、顶级的拍摄环境、顶级的医学顾问……《感动生命》也 一定会成为中国顶级的医疗大片。

看点之四:两段极致的爱情故事牵动人心

爱情永远是影视作品中最靓丽的元素,在《感动生命》中,韩子航与富家女关姗、司马博铭与实习医生巩凡之 间迥然不同的爱情故事构成了剧中另一道美丽的风景。海归优质男韩子航凭借一流的技术和沉稳的个性吸引了美丽 开朗的富家女关姗,同时关姗的与众不同也让韩子航怦然心动。然而,韩子航却背负着上一代的仇恨,为复仇欲展 开一系列的报复。真情与复仇交织下的极致爱情,让这对恋人纠结万分……与他们相比,司马博铭与实习女医生巩 凡之间的爱情经历则完全不同,巩凡不计回报地爱护和照顾着司马博铭。司马博铭是个不苟言笑的工作狂,巩凡的 到来让他的生活一下子变得五光十色,两人之间的另类爱情相当牵动人心。

看点之五:导演陈燕民全情投入,力求用真实的情感打动观众

曾成功执导《人虫》、《人生几度秋凉》、《宽恕》等大作的陈燕民导演,十分擅长用镜头表现人生百态、展现深 刻主题。他的作品韵味独具,看完之后总是让人回味良久,越品越有味道。此次陈导全情投入《感动生命》的创作 ,将关注的焦点放在离生死最近的“白色战场”,用细腻的镜头展现手术室内外的惊心动魄,着实让人期待。陈燕 民表示:“这部剧的故事,都是在医院里发生的为人们早已熟知的事情。表现这些内容来不得时下时髦的跳跃和穿 越,来不得元素堆砌剧的花里胡哨和意识流的云里雾里,必须实实在在。创作这部剧的时候,应该在五个由‘情’ 字组成的词汇入手,找到把握人物的支点。整部戏就是要表现出人物的情怀、情感、情操、情义和情趣,用真实的 讲述,真实的情感来打动观众。”为了将《感动生命》打造成一部精品,陈导表示,在镜头运用上他们将充分考虑 到动与静、精与略、大与小的有机结合,在节奏上注意张与弛的把握,力求将《感动生命》拍成一部观众爱看的作 品。

就像燕民演以往的作品一,《感生命》一定会是一部们带来回味与反思的作品。在现实生活中,偶会有一些无良医生的新闻见诸报端,世人不些医者的良知何在!《感生命》中着力打造了医生榜的形象,子航战胜心魔,以高超的医挽救着自己的仇人傅洪波;司铭为救素不相的病人,持不离台,而在另一个手室里,他的儿子却生命垂危,等待着他的出……一幕幕这样的情怎能不带给人震撼与感,正如燕民在述中所:“生命因崇高而感,因感而崇高!”的确,在如今精神与信仰重缺失的候,主流影作品就是应该精神力量的回带领观众找的崇高与感,感他人,感自己,感动每一个生命!
    Last edited by Luanee; 04-27-11 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks for sharing the information, Luanee.

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    Thanks for sharing the information, Luanee.
    Ur welcomed, I had a hard time translating coz my Chinese not too good, so I hope not too many errors there .