Thread: Freeware for Android phones and other questions

Default Freeware for Android phones and other questions

Hey folks, I am looking for free software/programs to download and install in my Android phone to make it a "smarter" phone, what is a reliable website which I can find them? Say, Mobile messenger - MSN?

As for Quick Office, can I save a doc from MS office and open it using Quick Office?

I love this phone so far, it's HTC Desire. It's fast, a nice PDA and no signs of lagging. It served me well as an executive phone.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Default Word file

I just bought a Samsung galaxy and tried to open a word attachment of an email. It could not open it. But I do not have word in my galaxy. May be that's the reason.

Likely that is the reason. I think it should help when the word document program in your phone opens the same extension of file. Meaning to say, I save a file with extension .xls from PC and the program in my phone can open .xls files too.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Just figured out that the think'something' software opens and allows edition of word files and other office files. Mine is a tablet not a phone. The annoying thing is I need to be connected before it seemed to work. Hopefully I can figure out soon how to use it in no wifi areas.