Thread: 古今大战秦俑情 / Gǔjīn Dzhn Qn Yǒng Qng

Default 古今大战秦俑情 / Gǔjīn Dzhn Qn Yǒng Qng

This is a very good drama. anyone else have watched this??

plot(dramawiki):
    Emperor Qin Shi Huang dispatched a group of men and women on a quest to find an elixir that would grant him immortality. When they found it, Dong Er fed it to the man she loved, Meng Tian Fang. The furious Emperor sentenced Dong Er to death and encased Meng in clay as a terracotta warrior.
    Thousands of years later, Dong Er reincarnated as an actress wannabe in the early 1900's. When her attempt to land a movie part landed her inside the excavation of the terracotta army, she awoken Meng from his buried state. Meng struggled to adjust to the 1900's and to rekindle their past love.

edit: there is actually a third life!
    main cast:
    Ady An as Han Dong'er / Zhu Li Li / Xu Xiao Jing
    Du Chun as Meng Tian Fang / Lan Tian / Luo Kai Ping
    Gallen Lo as Emperor Qin Shi Huang / Bai Yun Fei
    Fang An Na (方安娜) as Mei Jiang / Ruan Meng Ling / Ding An Ni

streaming link:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jihongw#.../0/f-OVkqjIYOU
    In HD!
    Last edited by cnstar; 03-25-11 at 09:10 PM.

Watched it on youtube already. I am actually a little disappointed because I find little difference between the personality of all three lives. The reincarnation and eternal life thing is also very confusing. Surprised to find Gallen in here - still think he looks weird in ancient clothing but he makes up for it with his superb acting. I find this series quite dragging.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Watched it on youtube already. I am actually a little disappointed because I find little difference between the personality of all three lives. The reincarnation and eternal life thing is also very confusing. Surprised to find Gallen in here - still think he looks weird in ancient clothing but he makes up for it with his superb acting. I find this series quite dragging.
    Really? I think I mentioned this one the ady thread, but I think the male characters got major personality makeovers throughout the three lives (and Qin Shihuang even got a different actor in the end O_O). Though, I do agree that ady's character stays more or less the same...

yes it's very good drama, i like the one before reincarnation, the acting were wonderfull