Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Beauties of the Emperor 《王的女人》

How many 'Beauties' sequels are there supposed to be? I thought only 3...?

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerDreamz View Post
    How many 'Beauties' sequels are there supposed to be? I thought only 3...?
    I don't think this is a ”美人“ sequel. I think you're right, and that there are only three (the first one being 美人心计 Schemes of a Beauty, then 美人天下 World of a Beauty, and then finally the yet to air 美人无泪 Tears of a Beauty which was recently renamed In Love with Power, I think? Or at least something like that).

I think this is not related to the Beauties cycle, but the story happens to be a prequel to Schemes of a Beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by atsu-chan View Post
    I don't think this is a ”美人“ sequel. I think you're right, and that there are only three (the first one being 美人心计 Schemes of a Beauty, then 美人天下 World of a Beauty, and then finally the yet to air 美人无泪 Tears of a Beauty which was recently renamed In Love with Power, I think? Or at least something like that).

I think this is not related to the Beauties cycle, but the story happens to be a prequel to Schemes of a Beauty.
    According to DramaWiki, this is also known as 美人心计前传 so I thought it'd be part of the whole 'Beauty' thing. In any case, if Yu Zheng is producing this, it'd be a sad case of OTT twisted females being petty, manipulative and murderous...

The plots and trailers always look interesting but the stories always get bogged down in soap opera drama. Hopefully, if this isn't related, it'll be a bit different.

Hey guys,

I had a quick question. I'm actually new to the whole asian drama phenomenon, but I was wondering; for mainland shows, would the actors be doing interviews, shows, etc to promote Beauties of the Emperor? Its actually the first period show I'm planning to see, and I wasn't sure how or if they are going to promote it come december? I was looking for previous period shows that we promoted, and their ratings, etc, but I couldn't really find much.

Been waiting for both this series as well as Legend of Chu and Han for a while now ... to decide on the best "Chu-Han Contention" series to watch.

Based on the first episodes alone, this is far better than the draggy Legend. I've heard that The Myth really starts to drag after a while as well, so that's out.

I really have faith in Yu Zheng's storytelling abilities, and once again ... telling history from the perspective of the WOMEN = far more entertaining.

It's safe to say that Yu Zheng has now crushed Gao Xi Xi.

More people may have been anticipating Legend over Beauties ... but I doubt very many people will be watching all 80 episodes of that to the end.

I think it's time to award Yu Zheng with the title of #1 Chinese TV producer.

And you can add "screenwriter" as well.

This series makes me excited for Beauties Without Tears.
    http://kibescorporation.blogspot.com/
    "The Universe is Zero-Sum ... Opposing Forces Maintaining an Intricate and Eternal Balance."
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

But this one ruin a historical view with such kung fu high flying action.
    Anthony wong version is much entertaining even with the talking.

Thumbs up love it

OMG
    I LOVEEEEE ITT
    love luo jin as emperorr Liu bang
    love Qien en as empress Liu Zhi
    love it love it
    i sorry can u post another picture about the two of them
    i want more picture of them both
    the romantic scene i more like it
    pleasee help me

so this series already out?

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceKrillo View Post
    Been waiting for both this series as well as Legend of Chu and Han for a while now ... to decide on the best "Chu-Han Contention" series to watch.

Based on the first episodes alone, this is far better than the draggy Legend. I've heard that The Myth really starts to drag after a while as well, so that's out.

I really have faith in Yu Zheng's storytelling abilities, and once again ... telling history from the perspective of the WOMEN = far more entertaining.

It's safe to say that Yu Zheng has now crushed Gao Xi Xi.

More people may have been anticipating Legend over Beauties ... but I doubt very many people will be watching all 80 episodes of that to the end.

I think it's time to award Yu Zheng with the title of #1 Chinese TV producer.

And you can add "screenwriter" as well.

This series makes me excited for Beauties Without Tears.

But Gao xi xi version does have alot more good looking stuff like the building material and the battle scenes. If you only watch it for a bunch of women talking and no good action than what's the point?

Even though gao's version does alot of talking, I do think some of it is enjoyable like how Cao Cao was in TK 2010.
    And the battle scenes is good.

Hi
    Any links on where to watch this? the links on youtube are very blurry on my computer....

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    Hi
    Any links on where to watch this? the links on youtube are very blurry on my computer....

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...XGwG1w4JdCibr6

see if this works for you!
    胡歌 <3

Thanks!

Unfortunately, it's also blurry...so strange other shows that say hd/720 are very clear unlike the links for this show...

wonder if a clearer version will turn up...

http://kibescorporation.blogspot.com...vengeance.html

Posted my review of this horrendous series and in-depth explanation as to why you should look elsewhere if you want to be enlightened about the events of the Chu-Han contention.

Or are simply looking for a coherent story that isn't pointless or retarded.
    Last edited by PrinceKrillo; 02-01-14 at 09:33 PM.
    http://kibescorporation.blogspot.com/
    "The Universe is Zero-Sum ... Opposing Forces Maintaining an Intricate and Eternal Balance."
    张影焰 Shadowblaze