Page 4 of 139 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Xuanyuanjian 《轩辕剑-天之痕》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Jiang Jinful

oh whoa! i didnt even notice the costume thing
    that makes me miss peter even more lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Yes! I'm a bit of a LSS-HG shipper. LOL, now we just need Wallace HUO to complete the love triangle that everyone wanted during Strange Hero.

Doesn't "catwoman" sum it up? He looks like a cat and he looks like a woman. Don't tell me that no one else sees it.
    Dragon Heiress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you on Wallace's thread! Where have you been? I truly wish HG or at least someone would have come into the love triangle and made Wallace's and LSS's love story and what there was of it, more intense and memorable. *sigh* I hope we will get a chance to see something like that soon. Now, on to the other Wallace. I have never found him attractive nor good looking. I'm not being biased either, I just LOVE Wallace HUO! No one can top him in my eyes. Well, Chinesechik's Peter comes really close. Hehehe

As much as I'm excited to see LSS and HG pair up. Something in me feels weird/awkward about it. I'm just so used to their "brother/sister" friendship, and her playing his sister in CP3. I just can't get my head around them being a couple. Who knows, I could be wrong. They might have sizzling chemistry.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6fe6b187jw1dhlgo34913j.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    So was hu ge originally suppose to be chen jinchou? N what's this series about again? Just hope there's a lot of good action choreography. Most of tangrens series lack good actions. But always have nice ost, costumes, scenery n actors.
    No, originally Hu Ge was not supposed to be in this drama at all. He stated awhile back that he didn't want to do another game series. This series was tailored for LSS, now I've read that Hu Ge may not even be male lead at all
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-28-11 at 08:18 AM.

LOL...Ariel would positively HATE to be Shuang'Er. Shouldn't we have a DOMD game ad thread instead? But it's probably to short to have a thread devoted to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by swtaznlaydee View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6fe6b187jw1dhlgo34913j.jpg')

Is it me or is hu ge looking way too skinny compared to his time in cp?

Now that I think about it, HG has had some very good costars. He's been paired with almost all the "it" girls, I think. Maybe it's because CP has a record for launching careers.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Dragon Heiress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you on Wallace's thread! Where have you been? I truly wish HG or at least someone would have come into the love triangle and made Wallace's and LSS's love story and what there was of it, more intense and memorable. *sigh* I hope we will get a chance to see something like that soon. Now, on to the other Wallace. I have never found him attractive nor good looking. I'm not being biased either, I just LOVE Wallace HUO! No one can top him in my eyes. Well, Chinesechik's Peter comes really close. Hehehe
    I'm still dropping by Wallace's thread, but I don't comment as much because I don't have much to say about him being a doctor. I'm excited to see him in the role, but those types of roles don't make for interesting BTS photos, lol.
    Fingers crossed for that love triange in a Strange Hero sequel? (even though it's probably not going to happen, lol)

I don't really like Peter that much either. Wallace Chung and Peter are the two guys who a lot of people here seem to like but I don't. I'd say Peter's definitely better looking that Wallace Chung, though. *cough*Catwoman*cough*
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Wait, so are LSS and HG romantically involved in this? LOL that's the only thing about this that really interests me.
    Hehe, I loved XiaoYao/Ling'Er as well.
    Oh my, HG looks good in that black and white shot. I think I'm the only one here who really likes HG's look (in general, not in any particular series). I'll never understand what you guys see in catwoman Wallace Chung. Anyway, that's a different topic entirely.
    I'm not sure ... from what I heard, in the game, Jiang Junfu's character ends up with Liu Shishi' character.
    ╰☆ ╰☆ ╰☆ Cfensi ☆╮☆╮☆╮ , a Chinese entertainment blog and forum

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/u9cty.jpg')
    He looks a bit like the young Hu Ge in CP1 doesn't he? In this particular pic, he has the "qi zhi" that Hu Ge had in his early 20s.

Pic spam of my beloved duo *batting eyes*
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/29m1wsi.jpg')

Hey, what to do if they refuse to release any pic of HG + LSS for me to fangirl. So I can only fangirl HG with her lookalike.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 05-29-11 at 12:58 AM.

somehow this series remind me of CP1

Filming in Xiandu....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/abmb8y.jpg')
    ^Not sure who this is (I think Jiang Jinfu), but from this angle it looks like Yuan Hong(not him people)..LOL
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-29-11 at 01:54 PM.

Tuoba Yu'er's profile on baidu: http://baike.baidu.com/view/756938.htm

but from this angle it looks like Yuan Hong(not him people)..LOL
    I miss Yuan Hong

I am totally in on dragon heiress' comment about liking HG's look in general apparently, a comment in Hu Ge's (singer, actor , up and comer) thread states that he is the main lead for TZH (tian zhi hen) but on huge_fansource it says that he isn't the main lead( scheduled to play Yu Wen Tuo).
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    I'm not being biased either, I just LOVE Wallace HUO! No one can top him in my eyes. Well, Chinesechik's Peter comes really close. Hehehe

As much as I'm excited to see LSS and HG pair up. Something in me feels weird/awkward about it. I'm just so used to their "brother/sister" friendship, and her playing his sister in CP3. I just can't get my head around them being a couple. Who knows, I could be wrong. They might have sizzling chemistry.
    teehee

but yeah, i agree. unlike most people in this thread, i'm not really excited to see them paired up at all. i just have no desire to see that lol.
    but they may not pair up after all, i've heard? since their characters in the game really dont have anything to do with each other, apparently. idk.

^Grrrrrr...let me hope while I can, guys!
    LOL the first thing I thought of when I saw that picture of the guy on the platform was: "Yuan Hong!" Ahhh, it does looks a bit like him.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

^Grrrrrr...let me hope while I can, guys!
    LOL! If not this series, I'm sure there's plenty of opportunities for them to pair up Dragon, but here's a poster for encouragement

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/nfqgid.jpg')

LOL! If not this series, I'm sure there's plenty of opportunities for them to pair up Dragon, but here's a poster for encouragement

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/nfqgid.jpg')
    lols. it doesn't seem like they will be paired up in this series, but you're right-there's plenty of opportunities for them to pair up in other dramas looking forward to that!
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

It's wierd. I think someone has observed before that Peter and Hu Ge's careers seem to criss-cross, somehow. Hu Ge's role in Shangri-La was initially offered to Peter who had to turn it down due to his promos for Summer's Desire. Then Peter dresses similarly to Hu Ge's get-up in Shangri-La as a Tibetan native in Once Upon A Time In Tibet! Then Hu Ge stars in 1911 Revolution movie, and now Peter just finished wrapping up Smoke Signals, also about the Revolution! Plus Hu Ge's recent Unbeatables II series is the sequel to Peter's Unbeatables I series last year.

Now Hu Ge's wearing Peter's clothes

I miss MY loverboy Yang Si Lang
    Quote Originally Posted by luv_shi shi View Post
    I don't intend to make any comparison or anything. It's kinda too interesting to skip

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cb8.upanh.com/22.792.29803097.l3n0/9d7d9eea927858a7b3fb9505.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/ori4ok.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cb6.upanh.com/22.792.29803095.O5W0/cd90f645fbd93826d8b4bd5f.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/33jh2wx.jpg')

@DAN

BTW, these photos are also for Peter's fangirls. Do you guys miss Yang Si Lang? I do ^^
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

yeah, i just have to say, HG can't pull off wearing peter's old clothes at all. they look baggy and uncomfortable on him, lol