Page 1 of 139 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Xuanyuanjian 《轩辕剑-天之痕》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Jiang Jinful

Default Xuanyuanjian 《轩辕剑-天之痕》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Jiang Jinful

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.tinypic.com/34sjjx2.jpg')

Chinese Title: Xuanyuanjian Tian Zhi Hen 《轩辕剑天之痕》
    English Title: Xuanyuan Sword 3 Legend: The Scar in the Sky
    Genre: Ancient Fantasy (RPG)
    Production Company: Shanghai Chinese Film International Co., Ltd
    Producer: Tsai Yi-Ning
    Director: Li Guo Li
    Episodes: 31
    Filming Date: May 15, 2011
    Production Period: 6 months
    Broadcast Date: July 6, 2012

Synopsis
    This drama mainly centers around two descendants'-namely Yu Wen Tuo and Chen Jing Chou-plans to recover the Chen and Northern Zhou Dynasties, their respective heritages, by finding several mystical powerful weapons. These weapons also help in closing up the doorway that demons use to enter and wreak havoc on the Human World. An unlikely friendship forms, yet they are fated to be enemies. Chen Jing Chou's adventures lead him to befriend lots of different people, such as Yu Xiao Xue and Tuo Ba Yu Er, while Yu Wen Tuo meets Dugu Ning Ke, a supposedly spoilt princess with a mysterious heritage. With misunderstandings and emotional entanglements throughout their adventures, will they still manage to finish the quest and save the world from all evil? .*

Main Cast
    Hu Ge - Yuwen Tuo (宇文拓)
    Liu Shi Shi - Tuoba Yu'er (拓拔玉兒)
    Jiang Jinfu - Chen Jingchou (陳靖仇)
    Tang Yan - Tokgo Ningke (独孤宁柯)
    Guli Nazha - Yu Xiao Xue (于小雪)
    Lin Geng Xin - Zhang Lie (张烈)

Supporting Cast
    Ma Tianyu
    Lawrence Ng
    Zong Feng Yan
    Eddie Ko
    Deng Li Min
    Cheng Pei Pei
    Cecilia Yip
    Huang Ying

Trailer (Released: November 15, 2011)

Official Opening Theme Song (Released: May 25, 2012)

Official Ending Theme Song (Released: June 20, 2012)

Official OST-Insert Song (Released: June 25, 2012)

Sites
    Youtube Playlist
    Dramawiki
    Baidu Forum
    Sina Weibo
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 08-25-12 at 06:34 PM.

Red face Main Cast

Hu Ge as Yuwen Tuo
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/14y3g1s.jpg')

Liu Shi Shi as Tuoba Yu'er
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2cxizo3.jpg')

Jiang Jinful as Chen Jingchou
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/28vyt1u.jpg')

Guli Nazha as Yu Xiao Xue
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/23r4x8p.jpg')

Tang Yan as Tokgo Ningke
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/ivfvvm.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 07-28-11 at 11:29 PM.

Another Hu Ge's series? It's great news. I thought it was only a rumor that Hu Ge is going to participate in this drama, but not as the main cast...

Quote Originally Posted by yuran View Post
    Another Hu Ge's series? It's great news. I thought it was only a rumor that Hu Ge is going to participate in this drama, but not as the main cast...
    Well, in one of Karen Cai's tweets, it's confirmed he has agreed to participate in XuanYuanJian-TianZhiHen, but we don't know what role yet.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

i hope the cp3 cast is in. or female casting.
    anyone know whats story about?
    I hope hu ge plays the main villain or main characters rival or something instead of main lead.
    change of character for once you know.

Wow, they actually made this RPG franchise into a TV series? With enough installments, this could end up being just as epic as Chinese Paladin and become the *seventh* large-scale Chinese myth franchise.

i like how china is doing all these games into series its cool. hope we get to see more. will be cool also if they get rights to do some final fantasy, the tales series, etc from japan.

to be honest, lss is very pretty, but she seems more of side character instead of main lead. i didn't have a feel for her as main lead in strange hero. could be because she still lack some facial emotions, or it could be because thats her usual character she plays in these series. i hope to see her progress more then become a main lead.

i really like to see yang mi, tang yan, ariel lin, ady, again as main lead with huge. as well as the other female castings from the other chinese paladin series to be in this one at least.

Ideally, I'd love to see an Ady and Hu Ge pairing after that tragic ending they got in Chinese Paladin, but looks like Ady might be filming another movie, so doubt this will be in her schedule.

I'll be more interested if Hu Ge's playing a semi-villainous role just to showcase some versatility in his acting. I'm a bit vary of the HG-LSS pairing, but I mean, if the storyline is interesting, then it should be fine.

I want a Hu Ge-Yang Mi pairing again!!! and Yuan Hong-Liu Shi Shi, and of course Wallace-Tiffany to complete the CP3 team!

Quote Originally Posted by Creme de la top View Post
    I'll be more interested if Hu Ge's playing a semi-villainous role just to showcase some versatility in his acting. I'm a bit vary of the HG-LSS pairing, but I mean, if the storyline is interesting, then it should be fine.
    There is a semi-villainous character in Tian Zhi Hen. Playing him would definitely be a step up in terms of depth of character compared what Hu Ge usually plays. He's also one of the most popular characters in the Xuan Yuan Jian franchise. I really like him as a character as well, but I don't know if Hu Ge really fits as him. We'll have to see. It'll also depend how much TR is changing the story.

I just hope LSS is not playing Yu XiaoXue. Her personality is too much like the characters LSS usually plays. I feel that she finally took a step forward with Yan San-niang so I'd rather her be Yu'er who has a stronger personality.
    Last edited by Plushie; 04-02-11 at 01:58 AM.
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    There is a semi-villainous character in Tian Zhi Hen. Playing him would definitely be a step up in terms of depth of character compared what Hu Ge usually plays. He's also one of the most popular characters in the Xuan Yuan Jian franchise. I really like him as a character as well, but I don't know if Hu Ge really fits as him. We'll have to see. It'll also depend how much TR is changing the story.

I just hope LSS is not playing Yu XiaoXue. Her personality is too much like the characters LSS usually plays. I feel that she finally took a step forward with Yan San-niang so I'd rather her be Yu'er who has a stronger personality.
    So, Plushie, you mean Hu Ge might act as Yuwen Tuo? That sounds interesting. It'll be great if he can have a breakthrough and be convincingly villainous. hehe...

Hmm this is starting to sound a little similar to Xian Jian (Chinese Paladin). Yu XiaoXue is the demure and magical one, a little like Zhao Ling-Er. While Tuoba Yu'Er sounds vivacious/fiery, a little like Lin Yueru.

so any more news on this series? i hope it does come out next year. have no good series to watch except watching older series over n over.

I think the only confirmed lead we have right now is Liu Shishi as the main actress.

Isn't the news out that Hu Ge is trying to expand into non-Tangren series and will not be starring in this drama? He's been turning down several Tangren lead dramas to go into modern dramas recently, and his fans are pretty keen on him expanding his route (although, imo, he's better sticking with Tangren dramas).

I have also heard a rumor of Tangren working with Hunan TV on this drama to pair Zhang Han with Liu Shishi, which I think would be amazing. That's all just rumors, though.

list of actors or actress in this series? is going to be same as CP3

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    list of actors or actress in this series? is going to be same as CP3
    Did Tangren already announce the cast? It's going to be the same as CP3??? ---> including Yang Mi, Wallace Huo, Tang Yan?????
    Did she say anything about who will pair up with whom yet?

Quote Originally Posted by luv_shi shi View Post
    Did Tangren already announce the cast? It's going to be the same as CP3??? ---> including Yang Mi, Wallace Huo, Tang Yan?????
    Did she say anything about who will pair up with whom yet?
    I believe Karen has confirmed on her weibo that Hu Ge will be "coming back" to Tangren after being "away" for 2 years doing non-Tangren projects, so he's definitely taking part in this drama and maybe pairing with LSS.

I'm wondering whether the recent round of HG-LSS press events are meant to promote them as a couple.

I don't think Yang Mi, Wallace Huo and Tang Yan are taking part. Yang Mi continues to collaborate with Yu Zheng, Wallace Huo is going towards CCTV serious stuff and Tang Yan seems to be concentrating on modern.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    I believe Karen has confirmed on her weibo that Hu Ge will be "coming back" to Tangren after being "away" for 2 years doing non-Tangren projects, so he's definitely taking part in this drama and maybe pairing with LSS.

I'm wondering whether the recent round of HG-LSS press events are meant to promote them as a couple.
    Haha, I'm wondering the same thing too. During the press, do you notice that Hu Ge is kind of very caring towards LSS, I bet now they are one of the hottest couples on the internet. So if Tangren decided to pair them up, she would save PR money for this couple since this pair is already hot
    I feel soooooo relieved that Yang Mi is definitely not participating in this series. LOL, not that I don't like her or anything, but the impression of her in Gong still gives me a chill to even think about
    Anyway, hopefully, Tangren will announce the cast soon.

I don't think Yang Mi, Wallace Huo and Tang Yan are taking part. Yang Mi continues to collaborate with Yu Zheng, Wallace Huo is going towards CCTV serious stuff and Tang Yan seems to be concentrating on modern.
    I can see Wallace Huo or Tang Yan as doing more stuff with Tangren. THey've kept good relations with Tangren, and after their current projects end, there's no reason to not take on Tangren.

Yang Mi hasn't been just working with Yu Zheng. Only three of like ten of her works this year are with him, one of them a guest role. She is, bowever, booked with dramas and films. There are about three upcoming series with her, and she's filming two modern ones right now. She also have several movie roles, and might be thinking of moving on more large-budget film projects.

I'm sure Tang Yan and Wallace will work with Tangren again. Just that it looks to me they are committed to other projects already and their careers seem to be taking a new direction.

Tian Zhi Hen TV Series weibo? It's on the weibo of Wen Feng (Tangren's publicist).
    http://t.sina.com.cn/2043689901

Tian Zhi Hen TV Series weibo? It's on the weibo of Wen Feng (Tangren's publicist).
    http://t.sina.com.cn/2043689901
    Xiaolong, could you tell me what Tangren announced in the weibo plz. The website requires to log in, and I don't have an account on there. Even if I have an account, I cannot not understand Chinese anyway Thank you in advance!!!!!!