can anyone help me...
its about a man starring by Bobby Au-yeung..
the man is forensic...one day his ship meet with hurricane...
then he end up in a village but he doesn't wish to return to palace..
there he meet people and be their friend..
but there is other accident occur and he help into this..
yaaa...i remember one scene...one day a king/prince come to village to meet with him..
all people in the village seem surprised when they see how powerful is the forensic!!!!

the second is about a mermaid...
a mermaid fall in love with a young man..
when the young man's girlfriend dead..the mermaid disguise herself as his girlfriend..
the live together...but the guy doesn't realized the his girlfriend/wife is a mermaid...
he know about it when a demon come to him to tell him about the mermaid..
then he see when a human leg mermaid got turn into tail when touch the water...

the other is about a goddess become couple with a man..
when the god know about it...the god punish her...
the god make the man forget all about the goddess,
the goddess go to earth to meet the man...she try to make the man remember her again...
yes...when she went to earth the god take all the goddess power...so it seems that the goddess have no power at all...hmm the goddess duty is to make cloud maybe...
but in the end its happy ever after ^^

the other series i'm searching for is an action kung fu story
this story got many heroes...
but i only remember about only 1 hero...
the hero i remember is about a monk from shaolin temple...
one day the monk go to train...but he meet a woman...the woman deceive him to eat meat...he angry maybe
after that he meet another woman and a lady...they taught him kung fu(the kung fu are other than shaolin kung fu)and the woman and lady are enemy...but after the lady and woman die...he suddenly become a leader of some girls kung fu group..
after some time...the monk want to become a shaolin monk again so he go to temple..
he try really hard to become the monk again...but ons day...there is a bad monk come to challenge the temple...the monk try to save the temple and he win...
but after that all the other monk ask him to leave cause the way of his kung fu now is really different from shaolin way...
some scene i remember about the other heroes is there is another hero that drunk the drink but actually he transferred the drink from the mouth out to his hand...awesome xD

the other stories is about a goddess...that end up in earth
she lost her power...then she met a human...she tell him that she is a goddess..
the man think that she is liar...there is some scene that he saw the goddess hair kinda sparkle i think!!!waa T.T doent remember too much about this one story...

well anyone plzz help me some way...
its all historical genre and all are Chinese series!!!