Thread: Huan Zhu Ge Ge: Decisions Of A Life Time

Default Huan Zhu Ge Ge: Decisions Of A Life Time

Alec Su: Wu A Ge/ Yong Qi
    Parents: Huang Shang and Du Fei Niang Niang
    Siblings: Zi Wei, Yong Long, Zi Er, Qing Er, Yong Zhen, and Yong Yu
    Sworn siblings: Zhi Hua, Sai Ya, Tai Ya, Li Ying, Er Tai, Er Kang and Xiao Jian
    Status: Married to Xiao Yan Zi/Huan Zhu Ge Ge. They have a son name Yong Zhi
    Know: Wu Gong Vicki Zhao: Huan Zhu Ge Ge/ Xiao Yan Zi
    Parents: Fang Zhi Hang (Xiao Yan Zi doesn\'t know wo her parents are yet)
    Sibling: Fang Yan/ Xiao Jian (She doesn\'t know that he is her brother yet)
    Sworn siblings: Zi Wei, Zi Er, Zhi Hua, Sai Ya, Zi Er, Li Ying, Tai ya, Yong Long, Er Kang and Er Tai
    Status: Married to Wu Ah Ge/ Yong Qi. Has a son name Yong Zhi
    Knows: Wu Gong

Ruby Lin: Ming Zhu Ge Ge/ Zi Wei
    Parents: Huang Shang and Xia Yu He
    Siblings: Yong Long, Zi Er, Yong Qi, Qing Er, Yong Zhen, and Yong Yu
    Sworn siblings: Xiao Yan Zi, Zhi Hua, Sai Ya, Tai Ya, Li Ying, Er Tai and Xiao Jian

Zhou Jie: Er Fu/Fu Er Kang
    Parents: Fu Da Ren and Fu Jin
    Sibling: Er Tai
    Sworn siblings: Xiao Yan Zi, Zhi Hua, Sai Ya Tai Ya, Li Ying, Yong Long, Yong Qi and Xiao Jian
    Status: Married to Zi Wei/ Ming Zhu Ge Ge. Has a son name Fu Jian Jin.
    Know: Wu Gong

Leo Ku: Qi Ah Ge/ Yong Long
    Parents: Huang Shang and Xia Yu He
    Siblings: Zi Wei, Zi Er, Yong Qi, Qing Er, Yong Zhen, and Yong Yu.
    Sworn siblings: Xiao Yan Zi, Zhi Hua, Sai Ya, Tai Ya, Li Ying, Yong Qi, Er Tai and Xiao Jian.
    Knows: A Little Wu Gong

Ma Yi Li: Meng Zhu Ge Ge/ Zi Er
    Parents: Haung Shang and Xia Yu He
    Siblings: Zi Wei, Yong Long, Yong Qi, Qing Er, Yong Zhen, and Yong Yu.
    Sworn siblings: Xiao Yan Zi, Zhi Hua, Sai Ya, Tai Ya, Li Ying, Er Kang, Er Tai and Xiao Jian.

Benny Chen: Fu Er Ye/Fu Er Tai
    Parents: Fu Da Ren and Fu Jin
    Sibling: Er Kang
    Sworn siblings: Zi Wei, Tai Ya, Yong Qi, Xiao Yan Zi, Zhi Hua, Yong Long, Zi Er, Qing Er, Li Ying and Xiao Jian.
    Status: Married to Sai Ya Gong Zhu. Has a daughter name Fu Sai Ling.

Annie Man: Sai Ya Gong Zhu
    Parents: The King and Queen of Tibet
    Sibling: Tai Ya
    Sworn siblings: Zi Wei, Er Kang, Yong Qi, Xiao Yan Zi, Zhi Hua, Yong Long, Zi Er, Qing Er, Li Ying and Xiao Jian.
    Status: Married to Fu Er Tai. Has a daughter name Fu Sai Ling.

Betty Huang: Tai Ya Gong Zhu
    Parents: The King and Queen of Tibet
    Sibling: Sai Ya
    Brother in Law: Er Tai
    Sworn Siblings: Yong Qi, Xiao Yan Zi, Er Kang, Zi Wei, Yong Long, Zi Er, Zhi Hua, Li Ying and Xiao Jian

Carmen Lee: Zhi Hua Gong Zhu (she will be good and not evil)
    Parents: The King And Queen of Magolia
    Sworn siblings: Yong Qi, Xiao Yan Zi, Er Kang, Zi Wei, Er Tai, Sai Ya, Tai Ya, Yong Long, Zi Er and Li Ying.
    Shi Fu: Xiao Jian

Huang Xiao Ming: Xiao Jian
    Parents: Fang Zhi Hang
    Sibling: Xiao Yan Zi
    Sworn Sibilings:Yong Qi, Er Kang, Zi Wei, Er Tai, Sai Ya, Tai Ya, Yong Long, Zi Er, Zhi Hua and Li Ying.

Louis Koo: Yong Zhen/ Liu Ah Ge (He\'s nice)
    Parents: Huang Shang and Bao Fei Niang Niang
    Siblings: Yong Yu, Yong Qi, Zi Wei, Qing Er, Zi Er, and Yong Long.
    Sworn Sibilings: Er Kang, Er Tai
    He know wus gong. Unlike his mother and younger brother, he has a heart of gold. He loves everyone of his siblings when he first met them. He will try his best to help them when his mother and brother cause trouble for them.

Wang Yan: Qing Er/ Qing Ge Ge
    Parents: Huang Shang and Xia Ying Ying (she\'s Yu He\'s sister)
    Siblings: Yong Qi, Zi Wei, Zi Er, Yong Long, Yong Zhen, and Yong Yu.
    Sworn siblings: Xiao Yan Zi, Er Kang, Er Tai, Sai Ya, Tai Ya, Zhi Hua and Li Ying.
    Status. Currently singe. Likes Xiao Jian

Liu Dan: Han Xiang/ Xiang Fei Niang Niang
    Loves: Meng Dan
    Han Xiang doesn\'t know wu gong

Wallace Huo: Meng Dan
    Love: Han Xiang
    Knows Wu gong

Jenny Shing: Li Ying

Nickname: Ying Ying

She is the little girl that Xiao Jian found in the street begging for money when her mom was sick. Xiao Jian took her in when her mom died. Xiao Jian will bring her into the palace and introduce her to the rest. Huang Shang and Lao Fuo Ye will decide to adopt her as a princess later on. Her title will be Ying Ge Ge. SHE DOESN\'T KNOW WU GONG

Julian Cheung: Yong Yu/ San Ah Ge

Knows: He’s very high skilled in wu gong

He’s the youngest son of Bao Fei Niang Niang. His brother is Yong Zhen. Unlike his brother who is nice and willing to help others, Yong Yu is very jealous greedy and would do anything to get his way. Even if it means harming someone

Michelle Yim: Bao Fei Niang Niang

Like Yong Yu, she’s a very greedy, and jealous person. She believes that no one is fit to be crowned prince accept for her sons. She gets jealous of the Empress and the other concubines (including Xia Yu He later on). She and Yong Yu will do many things to harm the gang later on. She doesn\'t know Wu Gong

The Kids:

Yong Zhi: Yong Qi and Xiao Yan Zi’s son

Fu Jian Zin: Er Kang and Zi Wei’s son

Fu Sai Ling: Sai Ya and Er Tai’s daughter

The Others:

Huang Shang

Lao Fuo Ye

Huang Hou

etc

and guest stars

Huan Zhu Ge Ge: Decisions Of A Life Time - chapter 1: Character Intro
    Last edited by seventhfairy; 05-19-11 at 10:55 PM.

Default Meet Xiao Jian Again

Meet Xiao Jian Again

It’s has been two months since the babies were born. Ever since Xiao Jian has started to teach Zhi Hua martial arts, her personality has improved a great deal. She’s no longer the Princess who wants everything her way. Now, she’s a very giving person. Everyone in the Palace saw the changes in her and realized that she may not be the most beautiful person on the out side, but she is a beautiful person on the inside. She has a heart of gold. As for Er Kang and Zi Wei, Yong Qi and Xiao Yan Zi, Er Tai and Sai Ya they’re still a very loving couples. All three couples have children now. Er Kang and Zi Wei have a son name Jian Zin, Yong Qi and Xiao Yan Zi have a son named Yong Zhi, Er Tai and Sai Ya have a daughter name Sai Ling. As for the girls they changed a lot too. They’re no longer childish as they were before. They’ve become very matured and caring Princesses. The Fu family still lives at Shu Fang Zhai with Yong Long, Tai Ya and Zhi Er. While Yong Qi, Xiao Yan Zi , and their son lives at Jing Yang Gong. Every morning Yong Qi, Xiao Yan Zi and their son would come to Shu Fang Zhai and have breakfast before the guys head off to court.
    That morning, after breakfast the guys and headed off to court. The girls wanted to go to Yang Ning Gong and spend some time with Zhi Hua. When they got to Yang Ning Gong they heard swords clinging and got curious. They went in and the ennurch announced their arrival.

“Huan Zhu Ge Ge dao! Zi Wei Ge Ge dao! Sai Ya Gong Zhu dao! Tai Ya Gong Zhu dao! Meng Ge Ge dao!” the ennurch announced .
    The maids kneeled down and ennurch kneeled down and greeted them. The girls asked the maid what was going on. Why were they hearing swords clinging? The maids told them that Zhi Hua and her Shi Fu Xiao Jian were practicing martial art. Zhi Hua and Xiao Jian had heard the maids announced their arrival and went to greet them.
    “Hi everyone! You all remember Xiao Jian. Lao Fuo Ye introduced him to you that day when I confessed everything I did. He’s my Shi Fu now.” Said Zhi Hua.
    “Hi Xiao Jian! We remember you. So you’re the one teaching Zhi Hua some martial arts. Can you demonstrate some moves for us?” asked Xiao Yan Zi
    “Sure.” Replied Xiao Jian as he demonstrate some moves for them to see.
    “WOW! He’s really good!” said all the girls
    “Can you teach us some of those moves? Please?” Xiao Yan Zi begs.
    “Sure just come here everyday at this time and I will teach all of you. Zhi Hua, we’re done for today. You can go talk to your friends now.” Said Xiao Jian as he was getting ready to leave. But Xiao Yan Zi called him back.
    “Xiao Jian! Why don’t you stay and talk with us? Since you’re gonna teach us also, we’d like to get to know you better.” Said Xiao Yan Zi.
    “Okay.”
    They all sat and got to know each other better. Before they knew it, it was time for the girls to go back to their gongs. Their husbands should be back from court soon. When the girls left, Xiao Jian stayed back to talk with Zhi Hua..
    “Zhi Hua, I’m very happy to see the changes in your personality. I also want to tell you about myself since you are my disciple now.”
    “Okay.” Said Zhi Hua.
    “When I was little my parents were killed by some General in the Palace. Me and my sister were not home at the time. Because I think my father knew what was going to happen and sent us away. I went to live his friends and my sister went to live in the temple. One day she ran away and I lost touch with her. Lao Fuo Ye told me that Xiao Yan Zi looks just like my mother. I need to know if she’s my sister.”
    “I can find out for you. Does she have any birth mark or anything?”
    “Yeah she does. She has a birth mark on her left arm.”
    “Alright.”
    Zhi Hua vowed that she would help Xiao Jian to find out if Xiao Yan Zi is really his sister.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------