Thanks mango cake. They are adorable and fsf really fell hard. I wish he would just post immediately onto his weibo instead of holding onto the post for an hour.
Keep them coming, Mango! I've been quite lazy with my FengMi blog, so I'm mostly leeching off you for the materials.
Need to stop being lazy...
agree with joleole ......mango_cake please keep them coming...sooo cute im loving it
thanks mango cake for those video.. i watch it twice lol and its very cute.. YM is abit embrassing on the 3rd video from the talkshow.. lol she just so cute.. thanks mango cake again for sharing this ^^
first i am yang mi's fans and then fengmi fans after watch gong and now i can't believe i come here so many times trying to find out any info about yangmi or Fengmi lol.. i thought i might find somethings cute of yangmi and fengmi lol.. and yes i did found somethings.. yeah..
Last edited by kinchowong; 07-21-11 at 08:32 AM.
Glad you guys enjoy! ^_^
So recently YM's fans, as a show of support, have been posting pics of their DMGD movie tickets on their weibos. And yesterday FSF actually did the same thing! He's so cute. Unfortunately YM is busy filming Ru Yi in a different city so it looks like the two couldn't see the movie together (like they joked about in their separate interviews), but FSF made sure to live up to his promise of watching it. He might've gone in heavy disguise or something because one fan was supposedly sitting right in front of him (the ticket shows exactly which seat he was in) and no one seems to have discovered him. Someone joked that he probably just bought the ticket and left because he was too scared to watch the movie, lmao. (For the record I'm sure he did see it, but it's a funny reference to interviews of YM and FSF from awhile ago--both were asked in separate interviews who gets more scared of horror movies: YM asserted that FSF is more scared than her, while FSF claimed that even though YM pretends to be all brave she is actually still a girl at heart and she gets more scared than him, and he knows this because he is so close with YM, hehe. XD)
Anyways FSF did a movie promo/press conference of his own recently for his "Hong Men Yan" movie--while he is paired up with LYF here there were still lots of cute little FengMi tidbits (despite the fact that YM had nothing to do with the movie or press conference, lol). I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but I'll post the highlights when I do. ^_^ Oh and this is actually the same day he went to watch YM's DMGD--hilarious that even though he should be promoting his own movie, he manages to do promotion for YM's movie at the same time! (Before the press conference he posted a cryptic weibo saying he wanted to go see a movie after the conference, then the next morning he posts up the pic of his DMGD movie ticket...haha.)
I just heard that he will not be in the Yang Warriors. I'm sad to hear that since I was looking forward to see him in the series. Oh well, I'll try to see White Vengeance and see how well he acted in there.
Yup, his costars/directors etc in White Vengeance have given him lots of praise for his acting there so I'm looking forward to it!
As for Yang Warriors...I won't be sad about it if it means he's doing a bigger role in another good project (Yang Warriors has many "shared leads" and he wouldn't be playing an "important" brother). Also I loved the tv series SNYJJ so much that I kind of had mixed feelings about the movie (didn't think it could live up to the tv version). However, if he's giving up this opportunity due to filming for Gong 2... Actually it doesn't sound like he would have that many scenes in Yang Warriors anyways, I don't see why he couldn't do both--after all YM always seems to be doing multiple projects at once. (Obviously I don't want either of them to be this busy all the time, but just saying if it is really because of Gong 2, I feel like they could've worked out his schedule so he could still participate in Yang Warriors...)
As promised the FengMi tidbits from HMY press conference: (not much, but expected since FSF is supposed to be promoting this movie with LYF)
- FSF brings up YM twice without being prompted--also an Ady mention! 1) When asked about his acting, he goes "I learned a lot during Hong Men Yan, in fact when I went on to film Hua Pi 2 Yang Mi said my acting had improved a lot!" 2) When asked about LYF, first thing he says is, "Before, with Ady and Yang Mi, they would always joke around with me! (while smiling happily) But LYF, she never once made a joke." (He goes on to compliment LYF for being very considerate and kind, as well as her professionalism/hard work during filming.)
- Obviously, he can't escape the YM vs LYF questions later on. (The media are so predictable. Though then again, guess we can't completely blame them since FSF seems to like talking about YM almost as much! ) Poor guy though, the media just loves making him choose between YM and his other female colleagues..."Who do you like better...YM or TLY??? YM or Ruby Lin??? YM or LYF???" When the reporters asked him that question at the HMY press conference FSF gave the reporter an exasperated side-eye, like "What, this again?! Why do you guys keep trying to make me offend all the girls??" Lol! In comparing YM and LYF, the first thing he said was "well they have the same horoscope sign..." LYF: "Why do you bring this up every single time? (with a bit of an impatient/exasperated tone). Funnily enough, YM is really into horoscopes and one of FSF's first comments when asked about collaborating with LYF back before filming started was, "YM said LYF is her good friend and they are both Virgos so they have similar personalities, so she should get along well with me." (Clearly YM's comment has stuck with him if, according to LYF, he mentions this all the time, lol.) Anyways, then FSF goes on to say that despite their same signs, they have very different personalities--YM being lively/outgoing while LYF is the quiet/shy type.
- The media has to really work hard to get the pics with LYF! While he is definitely very gentlemanly towards LYF, they give off more of a "easygoing work/colleague" relationship vibe. (I hate to compare...but I can't help thinking that if it were FSF/YM the media wouldn't even have to ask, they'd be holding hands every chance they get and FSF would have his arm around YM's waist etc. while standing together!) With LYF the reporters specifically request that they do a photo-op together, then at first both of them stand next to each other very "formally" . Then the reporters keep requesting that they act more "couply" together (because after all they are the main pairing in the movie), so finally FSF puts his arm around LYF.
Some pics: (lol at how proper they're standing in the first pic)
Some of the articles/news videos the next day were hilarious..."FSF praises LYF as being more sweet and caring than YM", "FSF highly compliments LYF without considering his girlfriend YM's feelings"...LMAO. What do they expect, for him to insult his movie costar? Especially right after LYF heaped lots of praise on him? Lol.
Also this is not really directly FSF-related but I almost died laughing at this video:
(Little boy on a talkshow, discussing his filming experience; he says he collaborated with Liu Pei, and also another actor...)
Boy: There's also another actor, the one who was in "Gong"...
Male host: The one in Gong?
Female hosts: You mean Yang Mi?
Boy: Yang Mi's current boyfriend!!!
Male host: Wha...?!
Female hosts: Feng Shao Feng! Shao Feng!!! Woah, so into the gossip at such a young age!
Male host: And he's even "bao liao!" (bao liao = revealing someone's secrets)
Male host: (to the boy) ...That's just rumours and speculation, ok!!
LMAO... I love how both of the girls immediately start going into "gossip" mode while the guy host is all, "whoa calm down, it's just a rumour!!"
Last edited by xiaolong; 07-25-11 at 07:25 PM.
He's not the only kid actor who's a FengMi shipper either! XD The little girl who acted opposite YM/FSF in MingYun is so cute, she keeps posting pictures on her weibo where she mimicks FengMi's "couply" poses with another little boy, haha. (And usually I would always say the little kids are cutest, but in this case FengMi are too adorable together, they just can't be beat! :P) Awhile ago FSF complained on his weibo that his washing machine is broken and he'd have to wash clothes by hand. Then the little girl posted in reply: "Sister Mi, Brother Feng's washing machine is broken! Why don't we hurry over and help him wash his clothes? Heehee..."
I swear, I should make a "shipper list" of everyone around them who keep going *wink wink nudge nudge*. Lol! So far we have:
- both YM and FSF's agents/assistants/etc (at this point they are just like one big family they're all so close! And they all seem super supportive of FengMi.)
- YM's parents (haha)
- little kid actors who collaborated with them
- multiple talk show/variety show hosts (e.g. Xie Na/Teacher He from Happy Camp, the ChaoJi interview hosts; and they're all so genuinely gleeful when teasing FSF/YM about it! XD)
- various TV stations (ranging from the very gossip-driven Hunan TV to the very proper and formal CCTV)
- directors/producers of their movies/films (seriously, YM's DMGD director is such a huge FengMi shipper he doesn't even bother to hide it, and I think recently he and FSF added each other on weibo; YM and FSF's HMY producer also interact with each other on weibo--I think the same guy who FSF highly recommended YM to; and the DHTHK i.e. one of HP2's director also gets in on the fun of course!)
- their good friends (including one of YM's non-showbiz friends who goes way back with her)
- their costars/celeb friends/celeb non-friends (Li Chen, Qin Lan, MTY, Chi Shuai, Chen WeiMin, TLY, Sammul Chan, Nicholas Tse...)
- ...and maybe some reporters (...though they are mostly just out to get a good story I bet, plus a lot of them seem to also delight in making up negative news stories about them as can be expected )
...And of course, FengMi themselves who are the biggest hint-droppers when they're in a gleeful mood and can't seem to contain themselves anymore, haha.
Last edited by mango_cake; 07-25-11 at 07:23 PM.
now you make me believing it too.. ^^
from that video. to think it more deeply. kids speech are pretty straight forward. so sometimes the words that came out from a kid's mouth are mostly can be trust... lol.. maybe the kid really know somethings that we don't hehe.. XD
FSF recently attended an awards event in ShenZhen where he won an award for "Most Breakthrough Spirit Award" (sorry, bad translation, actually I don't quite understand what it means myself lol). I was pleasantly surprised he won--this was based on public internet vote and when I voted awhile ago, I believe HXM was way in the lead...so it's impressive that all the FSF fans etc managed to get him the lead! (As an aside, YM was also nominated for a different category for these awards, but I don't know who ended up winning her category. I kinda wish she won too just so she and FSF could attend another event together, hehe. Don't think they've attended anything together in over 2 months...*sigh*. But, it's nice that FSF gets his time in the spotlight too! Although, a lot of fans brought photos for him to autograph--and apart from the FSF photos, apparently there were a ton who got him to autograph FengMi couple photos, haha. XD Wonder if he was as pleased this time as he supposedly was the last time he autographed a FengMi photo... :P)
Other funny bits: FSF posted a pic of himself dressed head-to-toe in black (black shoes/pants/belt/shirt/glasses/hat) on his weibo, posing alongside a parrot with the caption "A parrot, and a blackbird." (Explanation: In chinese, the term for "8th prince" or "8th brother" is "ba ge", which also means "blackbird". Ok actually it's not a blackbird--I have no idea what that bird species is called--but it's a bird and it's black. XD) And when they introduced him at the awards show the host also said, "let's welcome 8th prince, Feng Shaofeng!" ^_^
(And I have no idea why he has that green ribbon on his wrist...??? It seems so out of place with the rest of his outfit.)
Last edited by mango_cake; 07-31-11 at 11:16 PM.
i just check on FSF weibo today and he wrote somethings funny.
my chinese reading isn't that good so correct me if i am wrong. he said he "just arrive Wuhan airport. two fans holding Mysterious Island poster and ask for his signature. may i ask, is want me to sign Yang Mi's signature..."
ROFL .. this is funny.... all the fengmi fans think YM=FSF vice versa.. so i wonder if YM's fans will bring FSF's movie poster to YM and ask for her signature too? lol..
Last edited by xiaolong; 08-09-11 at 08:43 PM.