Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia: The Huashan Massacre

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    If I live, and kidd dead.
    1. If kidd is a mafia, then I will go for GX
    2. If kidd is non-mafia, then I will go for yittz.

If I live and kidd live, then I will be more confused.

If I die, then I will be even more confused.
    I'll be honest wkeej, with you alive, I am continually confused with each new post of yours.
    If you die, I will be less confused.
    I like me.

If I live, and kidd dead.
    1. If kidd is a mafia, then I will go for GX
    2. If kidd is non-mafia, then I will go for yittz.

If I live and kidd live, then I will be more confused.

If I die, then I will be even more confused.
    You are going to kill someone who voted for the right person to kill? If kidd is a mafia, then I can't be mafia, right? Yet you are going to kill me if she winds up dead? Is this some sort of confession?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    And you voted for Odb to be lynched - and that makes you suspicious
    If I was mafia, it will be silly to point fingers at the same group I am in, and start lynching members from there knowing they are townie and subsequently putting a fricken giant neon sign to say lynch me.
    I don't get your reasoning. I read it again and again and still don't get it.

Mafia pointing fingers at the same group mafia in (i.e mafia group) is silly - logical
    Mafia start lynching members from there knowing they are townies - isn't that a mafia group? How come they are townies now?
    Subsequently putting a fricken giant neon sign to say lynch - totally don't get what you mean.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I'll be honest wkeej, with you alive, I am continually confused with each new post of yours.
    I'm inclined to agree with you on that one.

I make some assumptions to lynch kidd. The assumptions will be all wrong if BM's story is false. I have asked outside observer Huang Yushi (rather systematic person) to take a look at my assumptions. To me, if kidd is not mafia, then he should be doc. Kidd, if you are doc, can you explain why you choose Yittz to save? How do you know that the mafia are after yittz? Yittz voted for obda, who turned out to be townie. If Yittz has voted for a mafia, then the mafia will be suspicious of yittz.

Anyway, if my assumptions are correct, noone will dare to lynch me and Yittz by voting. If kidd is mafia, then GX will be mafia too.
    I'm a little lost by some some of your assumptions. Please clarify:

1. While I do get the impression that kidd is most likely innocent, I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that kidd is likely doctor (or mafia). What rules her out from being a simple sect member or a detective?

2. Even if your assumptions are correct, I can see why we won't lynch Yittz (assuming BM story is true, then Yittz is innocent). But why wouldn't anyone dare to lynch you?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I don't get your reasoning. I read it again and again and still don't get it.

Mafia pointing fingers at the same group mafia in (i.e mafia group) is silly - logical
    Mafia start lynching members from there knowing they are townies - isn't that a mafia group? How come they are townies now?
    Subsequently putting a fricken giant neon sign to say lynch - totally don't get what you mean.
    Don't break it apart - it's one connected sentence reasoning.
    If I was mafia, I wouldn't want to point fingers in the same group that I am in, and start leading the charge in lynching off members in that group (which is going to reveal that they are innocent) and end up circling my own name down for lynching (ie I am in that group too, but there are less members to hide behind, and antagonising everyone in that group and the whole village for that matter).
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    You are going to kill someone who voted for the right person to kill? If kidd is a mafia, then I can't be mafia, right? Yet you are going to kill me if she winds up dead? Is this some sort of confession?
    Will explain my gut feeling if kidd is mafia and dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    I'm a little lost by some some of your assumptions. Please clarify:
    1. While I do get the impression that kidd is most likely innocent, I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that kidd is likely doctor (or mafia). What rules her out from being a simple sect member or a detective?
    2. Even if your assumptions are correct, I can see why we won't lynch Yittz (assuming BM story is true, then Yittz is innocent). But why wouldn't anyone dare to lynch you?
    1. If kidd is less clueless than me, kidd asked a very interesting question.
    2. Yittz will be next or second next. I do not want to die by voting. I do not mind to die through assassination.

What kind of gut feeling will have you vote to kill someone who pointed the finger at the right person, presuming kidd wins the most votes and winds up getting killed this round? You do realise that the only explanation is that you are a mafia, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    What kind of gut feeling will have you vote to kill someone who pointed the finger at the right person, presuming kidd wins the most votes and winds up getting killed this round? You do realise that the only explanation is that you are a mafia, right?
    If kidd is mafia and dead this round, then in the next round, we should lynch each other?
    If kidd is not mafia and dead this round, in the next round, both of us lynch yittz?
    If kidd is not dead this round, and assume both of us survive, we will lynch kidd again?
    If kidd is not dead this round, and you die, I will lynch kidd?
    If kidd is not dead this round, and I die, you will lynch kidd?
    Last edited by wkeej; 06-04-11 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Just to get in into the game Jaded :/, you've been MIA for whole day, how am I not suppose to get suspicious

In response to cedric:
    It's not about pointing fingers that makes you suspicious, yes I am pointing at people to test waters too.
    It's the fact that you point your fingers at me. If you know you are townie, you get targeted in a night kill, your survival clears you; and the next day a member instantly jumps on the fact you are mafia as soon as Banh Mi said that it's a possibility the story isn't true - would you not be suspicious of that townie.

Wkeej :
    Shall we lynch yittz then? or GX?
    Cedric: Touch my Xiang'er not Drop da idea, wkiee!
    Difficult to decide who to lynch next... everyone seem so innocent. I'll lynch the one whose superactive and "talk-alot".
    Hmm, Yittzie seem to fit the bill!

Not only that - you waited for wkeej to point fingers at me first and jumped on. - just like you waited for people to point at odb, then jumped on.
    In the same sentence, you try to prevent GX from being a target. Now if you are a townie, you would know everyone is potentially mafia. It doesn't make sense to protect GX.

You want to lynch the superactive - but don't explain why you do. As a townie, it is wise to lynch the inactive rather than a random active member when you are not sure (no offense jaded/wkeej). As a mafia, you want to keep them alive - they are less likely to bother forming arguements against you, and they are less likely to pay attention to the game. If you look at my superactiveness - it is to get the game going and put pressure on 'multiple members' to gauge who is suspicious. Mafia doesn't do that - makes enemies and puts the heat back on them.

And you voted for Odb to be lynched - and that makes you suspicious
    If I was mafia, it will be silly to point fingers at the same group I am in, and start lynching members from there knowing they are townie and subsequently putting a fricken giant neon sign to say lynch me.

Re: wkeej
    Yeah I am convinced he's lost now. It doesn't clear him still. Regardless, it doesn't help us.
    Yittzie, easy. If there was anything that root me to vote you off, it's your aggressive streak(towards the game)/tendency to mindrape people got me to vote for you. (it's ok if I voted for the wrong one.) For that, I think you need to take a break. A long one.

Your attempt to rationalize my plot is futile. You can't rationalize a mind that keeps looking for new reasons and trying their luck to lynch. I'm impressed by your analysis on why you're on my list, but my so-called plot is less as complicated as you had rationalize. You just continually give me the reason to lynch you when I was about to change my target. Hmmm....

Sings:

Yittzie Bitzie spider
    creeping on us all
    He wants to lynch me
    Cos I think he talks alot

I doubt he's a detective
    but rather the Mafia
    Oh, Yittzie Bitzie spider
    I'll vote to lynch you off.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    that's funny, but i'm with you.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

that's not very convincing. if you have a reason to kill kidd, then tell us. otherwise it makes you look suspicious that you just want kidd dead and makes me want to lynch you rather than lynch kidd...

I think i'm putting my vote down for wkeej for now until he can tell me why he's so sure about kidd
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 06-04-11 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    I think i'm putting my vote down for wkeej for now until he can tell me why he's so sure about kidd
    Ok. So what I say, I am prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Yittzie, easy. If there was anything that root me to vote you off, it's your aggressive streak(towards the game)/tendency to mindrape people got me to vote for you. (it's ok if I voted for the wrong one.) For that, I think you need to take a break. A long one.

Your attempt to rationalize my plot is futile. You can't rationalize a mind that keeps looking for new reasons and trying their luck to lynch. I'm impressed by your analysis on why you're on my list, but my so-called plot is less as complicated as you had rationalize. You just continually give me the reason to lynch you when I was about to change my target. Hmmm....

Sings:

Yittzie Bitzie spider
    creeping on us all
    He wants to lynch me
    Cos I think he talks alot

I doubt he's a detective
    but rather the Mafia
    Oh, Yittzie Bitzie spider
    I'll vote to lynch you off.

that's funny, but i'm with you.
    Ceddie, I don't need to convince you not to vote for me. It will definitely be futile for me to convert you if you are mafia and our goals are different.
    My post is a statement and a sequence of thoughts for the townies to read. It also serves its purpose to obtain a response from you for other people to analyse.
    My aggressive has not changed throughout the forum. Yes aggression gets me targeted. Most townies would prefer to have an aggressive player on their side. If I was a mafia, I too would vote them off early.
    In response to your poem/song - all it says is I am going to lynch, so I will lynch you back. You don't say why you don't think I am a detective or townie or doc. I don't want to lynch you cause you think I talk a lot. If you read the post you replied to you will see the reasons why. The rest of you post doesn't add any analysis or logical reasoning.

I would also like to remind people that you also suggested odb were mindraping before you voted him off. What evidence do you have that odb was mindraping? And ditto with me. Townies don't have to mindrape, logic and reasoning will get us through. Mafia on the other hand will need to appeal to emotion and 'mindraping' as much as they need.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Er...so has everyone put a vote in?
    So far, we have:

ByTme: jadebunny
    Guo Xiang: kidd
    Jadebunny: ?
    kidd: ?
    remember_cedric: yittz
    Ren Ying Ying: wkeej
    wkeej: kidd
    Jaded:?
    yittz: cedric

Sorry guys....haven't really been active lately........still recovering from JYJ concert. OMG they were hoooooooot!

Is voting over yet? If not I want to change my vote to wkeej. He's too suspicious.

I singled Bunny out as suspicious but I vote to lynch wkeej. He's too frustrating.
    I like me.

1. No one can answer whether doc can self-medicate. So yittz can be doc too. If so, then you are always safe.
    2. I think Kidd is unlikely to vote early. She may deliberately vote GX if her vote is needed to "kill" GX.
    3. Who will the mafia target next to assassinate? Will they go for yittz again to check whether he can be two time lucky? Or me if my assumptions are correct or any else for attention divsersion?
    Before I die as a townie, look at the assumptions. E.g (2). There is no need for kidd to vote now since I have the most votes.
    To my fellow townies, think about the combination of GX+kidd.
    (1) In BM's story, Yittz was targetted. I was surprised that he is saved by doc. That means that somehow doc knows that Yittz will be targetted. Before I can ask anything, kidd came in to ask whether Yittz, if he is a doctor, can save himself.
    (2) Presuming that my thinking with kidd concurs because I think we are the same age, Yittz was targetted by the mafia. In other words, kidd is likely to be the mafia.
    (3) BM's story has to be true. There is no self-interest in BM to tell a false story because it does not matter who wins in the game.
    (4) GX's voting for kidd is just an illusion. To shift our attention.

Goodbye and I will join odbie to RIP. Will leave now to find a nice resting point.
    Last edited by wkeej; 06-05-11 at 09:13 AM.

Okay, Guys, enough of different spellings of my username.

Odbie seems not too bad.

Let's settle this once and for all.
    "Big Hero Linghu kills frogs with the Dugu Nine Swords!”

Quote Originally Posted by odbayarb2000 View Post
    Okay, Guys, enough of different spellings of my username.

Odbie seems not too bad.

Let's settle this once and for all.
    Sorry, Odbie. Am I dead?