Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia: The Huashan Massacre

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Well.........we'll just have to pick someone...sucks for that person.

I vote to lynch odbayarb2000 because Oddy said that the baddies are laughing inside, and right next to that is a smiley face......which implies that.....
    Nah, if oddy were actually guilty, then that statement may be too obvious.
    ByTmie is becomming more and more suspicious because she keeps stressing how innocent she is...

Though, we can always just try to lynch Oddy first, and if innocent, then perhaps next round we need to lynch Bunbun or Tymie since they are quite fervent in their accusations.

What?! Did you read my reasons and reply? ...took all that time to write a super long post...

----

Oh...ROFL!!! Ying Ying...
    I like me.

Take pictures! We need actual pictures in the picture thread! =D

I don't have a choice YY......there are no clues, and everyone is a suspect. Let's just go with the most fishy sounding one.

we are all fishy x_x. let's see what the others have to say and what oddie has to say for defense, yet

it's a shame we can't play this in real life otherwise we'd be able to pick out the bad liars real quickly .

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I think oddie is trying to mindrape us with those beautiful poetry!
    mind rape?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://data.whicdn.com/images/8520355/1295931306-922593-450x268-1295930574mind-blown_thumb.jpg?1301952716')

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA^^^ Okay, I really need to go to bed. It's true what Ying Ying said! However, that game [as this one seems to be already] strikes me as being difficult. It's so hard to read people's expressions over the internet!
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    Though, we can always just try to lynch Oddy first, and if innocent, then perhaps next round we need to lynch Bunbun or Tymie since they are quite fervent in their accusations.
    So shall we?
    It's just we have to lynch someone. I was hoping that we didn't on the first day. I am circling odbayarb2000 down until he come up with a reply.

Sorry forgot your full name ByTme.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Sorry guys taking too long to reply. I was pretty sure I would be dead by the time I come back. But the rope is still around neck. I posted inconsistent and mischievous posts in order to activate and attract others. It was purely intentional, in a sense throwing my self as a bait.

I think ByTme is most suspicious and earned my vote. I vote to lynch ByTme. Think about it, he/she was jumping around for every opportunity to blame others. The objective of the villain is to frame others and brain wash others for lynching someone else. See his/her post in second page framing me[long post with lots of quotes]. Who would take such long time and hard effort to blame others. Obviously the person in question has an agenda. I threw my self to the chopping block and ByTme grabbed the machete at the first opportunity.
    "Big Hero Linghu kills frogs with the Dugu Nine Swords!”

Odbayarb2000 From 1-10 how confident are you that ByTme is Song clan?

Member of TC fanclub.

odbayarb2000
    Sorry guys taking too long to reply. I was pretty sure I would be dead by the time I come back. But the rope is still around neck.I posted inconsistent and mischievous posts in order to activate and attract others. It was purely intentional, in a sense throwing my self as a bait.
    If your actions were done with intention then, my suspicions would not be unfounded. I have every right to react in the way I did, wouldn't I?

The objective of the villain is to frame others and brain wash others for lynching someone else. See his/her post in second page framing me[long post with lots of quotes]. Who would take such long time and hard effort to blame others. Obviously the person in question has an agenda.
    Brainwash? You just admitted to being mischievous. Who is planting the seed of doubt in others minds? My long posts were written in as proof of evidence of your suspicious behavior. I would not just arbitrarily accuse any fellow apprentice of murder. Obviously, I had a cause to doubt you [see first point]. Agenda? Yes, my agenda was to bring the culprits to justice and avenge a fallen member, beloved Banh Mi.

I threw my self to the chopping block and ByTme grabbed the machete at the first opportunity.
    No, I didn't. Bunny did. I am a she BTW.
    I like me.

My confidence level is rose up again, though it's too early to scale somebody. But see ByTme's quick and pretty aggressive defense. Isn't she trying little hard?

I know Bunny did vote for me first. But his/her reason was pretty innocent and as far as I am concerned it can be excused. But yours was too serious and over trying.

Sorry SHE ByTme. Nothing personal. Just trying to play the game. :P

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Odbayarb2000 From 1-10 how confident are you that ByTme is Song clan?
    ...I don't know what that means so I don't know how to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by odbayarb2000 View Post
    My confidence level is rose up again, though it's too early to scale somebody. But see ByTme's quick and pretty aggressive defense. Isn't she trying little hard?

I know Bunny did vote for me first. But his/her reason was pretty innocent and as far as I am concerned it can be excused. But yours was too serious and over trying.

Response is quick because I am awake haha! Aggressive? Who would not be aggressive when painted as a scheming machete wielding suspect? Over trying? I am trying to solve a murder. You are not defending yourself appropriately by planting impressions of my suspiciousness. Rather, shouldn't you be defending your innocence?
    I like me.

I vote for Ren Yingying. She seems to be pointing her finger at almost everyone! Plus there's this certain bloodlust factor in her posts that's really fishy...
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I vote to lynch odbayarb2000

Sorry, odbayarb2000. This really is random. I pick you from a bunch of folded pieces of papers. Sorry oddie.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I'm so touched. Didn't think my death would affect people that much.

I dunno though, bunny seems to jump to accusations faster than bytme.
    I'm voting for the quiet folks out there. So today, it's going to be wkeej

So far the votes are:

ByTmE: odbayarb2000
    Guo Xiang: Ren Ying Ying
    jadebunny9: odbayarb2000
    kidd: odbayarb2000
    odbayarb2000: ByTme
    remember_Cedric: ?
    Ren Ying Ying: wkeej
    wkeej: ?
    xJadedx: ?
    Yittz: odbayarb2000

we already have 4 votes for odbayarb2000. Do we just need half (5) to lynch or do we need majority (>6)?

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    I'm so touched. Didn't think my death would affect people that much.
    Of course!

I don't think Yittz is confirmed. Jaded is still at her academic conference and has not caught up to the game. wkeej is around...
    I like me.

a scheming machete wielding suspect
    that's hilarious. :-P

I think I am going to die soon. Even if I survived this lynch I probably die during night at ruthless hands, maybe they want to silence me. Natural assumption would be that ByTme is the culprit. But there is more sinister side for it, say, if ByTme is innocent then real villain would still kill me. So others would suspect ByTme. Or the baddies would silence ByTme, thus it would look like I am taking out my ultimate nemesis. It's going to be interesting in either ways.

So I suggest spare me from this lynch, see what happens at night. It will be only benefit the townies to witness different dynamics and make educated decision.

Lynching me at this point would be fruitless and only benefit the culprits.

that's hilarious. :-P

I think I am going to die soon. Even if I survived this lynch I probably die during night at ruthless hands, maybe they want to silence me. Natural assumption would be that ByTme is the culprit. But there is more sinister side for it, say, if ByTme is innocent then real villain would still kill me. So others would suspect ByTme. Or the baddies would silence ByTme, thus it would look like I am taking out my ultimate nemesis. It's going to be interesting in either ways.

So I suggest spare me from this lynch, see what happens at night. It will be only benefit the townies to witness different dynamics and make educated decision.

Lynching me at this point would be fruitless and only benefit the culprits.
    But now that you spilled out all the cards, the Mt. Song sect members will also know the strategy and can play reverse psychology cards...or reverse-reverse psycholgy

Hmmm.... I don't know but odbayarb2000 seem dangerous... so....

I vote to lynch odbayarb2000
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I lock in odbayarb2000, sorry need to get the game moving.
    Is 5 votes sufficient given wkeej + Jaded are still absent?

Member of TC fanclub.