Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia: The Huashan Massacre

I lock in odbayarb2000, sorry need to get the game moving. TBH, I feel that ByTme is less suspicious.
    Is 5 votes sufficient given wkeej + Jaded are still absent? RYY, GX planning to shift votes?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    I lock in odbayarb2000, sorry need to get the game moving. TBH, I feel that ByTme is less suspicious.
    Is 5 votes sufficient given wkeej + Jaded are still absent? RYY, GX planning to shift votes?
    is wkeej aware that he is one of the players in this game?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Yeah, first 5 votes on 1 person should be sufficient.

Well that's 5 votes - kidd, cedric, me, bunny, ByTme; his role will be revealed right - before night fall?

Member of TC fanclub.

Yeah, I'll do the write up in a bit. Just gotta plan out where to take the story.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    I will stick by my vote.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Last words, Good Game gals and guys. No ill feelings. Good luck
    "Big Hero Linghu kills frogs with the Dugu Nine Swords!”

Quote Originally Posted by odbayarb2000 View Post
    Last words, Good Game gals and guys. No ill feelings. Good luck
    If my suspicions were just a product of my overly suspicious nature, and I wronged you, I will mourn your loss.
    I like me.

Day 1: Kill with a Borrowed Knife
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_6mSflYbcDno/SN0lTXb9AUI/AAAAAAAAAQg/WYACJ1Yohc8/s400/blood_stained_knife.jpg')

odbayarb2000 is a senior Huashan apprentice. Matching his status is also his wisdom, always the voice of reason. Everyone is in a furor over the unfortunate death of a fellow apprentice brother, the theft of the school's top Qigong art and the thought of a traitor in their midst. People are confused, and in the hysteria, they demand blood. Bytme, ever the gentle mediator tried containing the bloodlust. But when she realised that it's only calling attention to herself, she decided to join the bandwagon and acusors. Better to
    to be part of the living idiots then the sensible dead guy right?

So when odbayarb2000's calm and collected nature started to unnerve his fellow apprentices, people started whispering. He demanded justice, the people wanted blood. The disonance is too much to reconcile. And so, they began to plot against him.

odbayarb2000 joined the Huashan sect because of his admiration for the great hero Linghu Chong. His prowess at many of Huashan's sword techniques is nothing to scoff at. His technique has become less and less distinct like he is losing his skills, but when one faces his non chalant the reality becomes apparent that he has actually gotten much better. It is no secret that he is one of the students who dream of one day finding the lost Dugu 9 swords. Though odbayarb2000 is clearly not at that level, no one denies that his blade is headed in the right direction.

The other scheming apprentices would not dare to face him alone. So they plot. During dinner, Jadebunny served her special 'mi vit tiem' or braised duck with egg noodles for dinner that night, with a special ingredient for odbayarb2000. After odbayarb2000 finished his meal, he felt a great pressure in his dan tian, he knew he had been poisoned. This is not good, he did not expect such treachery from his fellow apprentices. Expecting to die at any moment, odbayarb2000 gave a long sigh. Then he farted. He farted alot, and loudly.
    All the apprentices stood up. A few gave quizical glances at Jadebunny, who only shrugged.

Jadebunny: I must have used the indigestion poison instead of the exploding bowels poison.

odbayarb2000: What? You have something like that?

Seeing that their plans are about to fail, BytMe threw her pair of chopsticks at odbayarb2000 who with all his stomach pains, found the easiest way to dodge was to keel over. Before he could recover Kidd rushed in from behind with a kick to his rear, causing more unpleasant odours as odbayarb2000 flew out the window into the practice grounds.

As odbayarb2000 recovered and ran for the armoury remember_Cedric caught up to him and tried to seal his acupoints at the head but it is a bad idea for anyone to be behind odbayarb2000 at this moment. remember_Cedric breathed in deep to channel her qi for the sealing techniques, but started choking on the fumes left by odbayarb2000.

Nearly reaching safety a figure flew out from the path up the mountains. Yittz stood in front of odbayarb2000 sword in each hand. He tossed one to odbayarb2000 and gave a respectful salute.

Yittz: I'm not convinced you're guilty, but this must end. I do not agree with our sisters' methods so I have diligently spent the time seeking justice in my blade.

odbayarb2000: I did not kill him. I too want justice for our fallen brother! *Fart* beg your pardon.

Yittz: The time for talk is over. Whoever is truthful, may his sword prevail.

After a few exchanges, odbayarb2000 could tell that Yittz sword work is completely different now. Though he is advancing, his stances are defensive. odbayarb2000 wondered how Yittz would take his life with such unimposing blade work. Yittz, gradually realising that odbayarb2000 is not attacking started to be more aggressive, though secretly, he wondered whether it was because odbayarb2000 was truly innocent, or if he is hiding his Songshan sword play. odbayarb2000 returned with Green Pines Welcoming Guests, his best technique, studied meticulously knowing that it was one of Linghu Chong's prefered techniques. But to his surprise, Yittz struck out immediately as if waiting for that moment. Yittz blade pierced odbayarb2000's right thigh as he barely slipped past the approaching blade next to his head. odbayarb2000 fell to the ground as Yittz retracted his blade.

odbayarb2000: So it is done. I did not slay our brother. Your swordplay is superb, I have faith you will make everything right.

It was at this moment that Yittz realised how proficient odbayarb2000 was at the Huashan techniques. Someone who spent so much time mastering the intricacies of Huashan sword play would have difficulty learning Songshan techniques. Furthermore, he embodies the subtleties and grace that makes good Huashan form. He would not be able to have used Songshan Kirin swordplay effectively, the movements would not flow. As realisation dawned upon him, odbayarb2000 started convulsing. Before Yittz could amend his mistake odbayarb2000 was dead.

As the other students watched on they all felt a chill down their spine. The deciding technique of Yittz was not a Huashan technique. But for Yittz, the only thought he held was that his technique was not a killing technique. No one died from a thrust to the thigh. Looking at his blade, he noticed the blood reflected a strange green on his sword.

Someone had poisoned his sword beforehand.

odbayarb2000 is a Townie

It is now Night

Mafia PM me your hit.
    Detective PM me who you want to investigate
    Doctor PM me who you want to protect

Everyone sit tight.

First post roster has been updated.

Sorry Oddie, it had to be done. Hopefully, you will live longer next game .

Nice write-up ghost of Banh Mi . btw, does the story actually correlate to our roles in the game or did you just write it up randomly?

I'm just making it up as I go along. Though this time, I tried to follow the sequence of discussion. If you notice who was the first to lynch odbayarb, and who was the first to make an attempt on his life. You know, just a little fun.

Yay!! Great story! It had to be done, odby. I will mourn you now. Will read the story with a more careful eye later.

Ps. I am so awesome, I used chopsticks as a weapon in the heat of the moment. Thanks, Banh Mi haha
    I like me.

Great story BM. Interesting to use our discussion as the base of the story.

Sorry oddie. Wrong pick.

Can anyone tell me how many villains, doctors, detectives, and townies are the game? Or is this a secret that only BM knows? I remember it was mentioned somewhere before but couldn't find it in both threads. Maybe I remembered wrongly.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Oh sith. 1 bad lynch. Sorry odb, you will not die in vain.

Great story Banh Mi, at one stage I thought he was going to fart to death.

Member of TC fanclub.

Great story, Banh Mi! Looking forward to the next episode!
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Ooohh, BM, LOL! Why am I the one who got choked by the fart? Pfftttt.....

Dear Oddie,

RIP.... You will be mourned by your comrades.

Greatly Missed by,
    SPCNETer - Ceddie

Ok now, let's move on!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

odbayard2000 is a guy? Eh???? What does his username mean and how is it pronounced?

I'm not playing, just an observer.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

YOU SURE!!!^
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    YOU SURE!!!^
    Oh, you don't want me to play. All your evil plans with another 5-letter member would be exposed.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.