Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: Mafia: The Huashan Massacre

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    How did you find out that yittz was detective?
    he PMed me after he investigated me and found out that i was innocent.

plus, i knew he couldn't be mafia since he was targeted for murder on the first night. You can pretty much trust anyone that you can verify is not mafia.

So, Yittz approach the doctor to ask her to protect him throughout the game. Yittz must be very anxious when people targeted RYY.

Since a precedent has been set, I bet the next game will be full of underground deals.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    So, Yittz approach the doctor to ask her to protect him throughout the game. Yittz must be very anxious when people targeted RYY.

Since a precedent has been set, I bet the next game will be full of underground deals.
    Well, yittz approached me because he investigated me and knew i was innocent, so it's easier to confide in those that you know are on your team (ie. you and ceddie). Choosing to save him or not was my decision.

yea, i didn't know that we were allowed to have underground convos either until yittz pmed me (it's RL, it's pretty impossible to do since everyone is present). Though I suppose the way Banhnie explained it, you can't trust completely trust anyone anyways, so i guess it's fair. You'll still have to judge for yourself who is telling the truth and who is lying, whether on the forum or through pm/msn/etc.

kidd, the mafia did something "correct" - not "killing" yittz as he is constantly protected.

decide to ask GX a question - why did you target kidd especilly so quickly in second round (hopefully i am correct in the round)? random?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    kidd, the mafia did something "correct" - not "killing" yittz as he is constantly protected.

decide to ask GX a question - why did you target kidd especilly so quickly in second round (hopefully i am correct in the round)? random?
    It wasn't random. And unlike most of my other votes where I was simply following the crowd, hers was the only one I voted unrandomly and with belief.

Something about her behaviour (I don't remember what it is now) set the alarms and my instinct was to gun for her.

Unfortunately I was distracted by someone else (was it wkeej or yittz?) who acted and spoke a lot more suspiciously... so I changed my vote. Was that what happened? I can't remember now.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."