Thread: Shark Tank

Thumbs up Shark Tank

Shark Tank is a reality television series that premiered on ABC in August 2009. The show is based on Dragons' Den, which has been licensed in numerous countries and is derived from a Japanese show, Manę no Tora (Money Tigers). The series features five "Sharks" or multi-millionaire business tycoons—who receive investment proposals from entrepreneurs and consider their merits. - Wikipedia
    Official site: http://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank

I recently discovered this show, and it's awesome. I'm glad it's been renewed for another season. Does anyone else here watch it? Who's your favorite "shark"?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I love this show, as well as Dragon's Den (the Canadian version). I personally love Kevin O'Leary and Mark Cuban, though each shark has their own good characteristics.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

I like Kevin O'Leary and Daymond the most. Kevin's the most hilarious and brutally honest shark, and Daymond's, well, hot, among other things. But I agree, all the sharks have their strong points. I just finished watching all the episodes from season 1 and started on season 2, so I haven't seen much of Mark Cuban yet. I like how they give updates on some of the deals during later episodes - the success stories are very uplifting and inspirational!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I'm watching the CBC version of Dragons' Den now, and it's almost as good as Shark Tank. Both of these blow the BBC version of Dragons' Den out of the water. Maybe it's the stuffy English accents or just the "dragons" themselves, but the UK one is rather dull.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

How about Lori? She is awesome!