Thread: Female Korean Singer Lee Eun Mi Stabbed 65 Times by Boyfriend Dies on the Street

Default Female Korean Singer Lee Eun Mi Stabbed 65 Times by Boyfriend Dies on the Street

Female Korean Singer Lee Eun Mi Stabbed 65 Times by Boyfriend Dies on the Street

Source: YAM nownews
    Translated by Cmiley @ Asianfanatics

News reports says South Korean singer Lee Eun Mi was tragically stabbed to death in the street by ex-boyfriend named Cho, according to Gyeonggi police she and her ex-boyfriend were in the plans of marriage, but she broke of their relationship causing the him to be very surprised, and was not willing, feeling overun by anger the male took out the hidden sharp knife, stabbed at her abdomen 65 times, and died on the spot.

Lee Eun Mi was lauched with a group called IRIS in 2005, and has released the album "Men Don't Understand Love", even though the group was not popular, but they had many loyal fans. Reports from "Korean Star Site" Lee and the 4 years elder male Cho were very sweet, originally were in the plans of marriage, unexpectly she broke the engagement and broke off the relationship, causing Cho to be really angry, suggesting she has someone else and wanted to discuss it clearly with her.

But Lee insisted in not meeting, causing him to be even more angry, and even hid out her home for many hours, attempting to mend the relationship, but no words can get through both, he even brought out the hidden knife, stabbing her abdomen 65 times. The neighbors called the police, he immediately ran to escape, at the end Korean police caught him at a resting stop on the highway, and Cho admited of his crime.

Lee Eun Mi died of heavy wounds on the 19th but her death was not announced until the 22nd, only at age 24 causing her close friends and fans to be speechless. Lee's younger sister posted online "On the 19th my sister went to heaven. I still can't believe it, please pray that she may rest in peace." The fans are even more angry saying the male Cho should be punished.

link
    http://grooveasia.com/news/30982/Fem...-on-the-Street

OMG... stabbed 65 times? Were people around them just watching? That guy should be locked up!

This is indeed sad news. RIP Lee Eun Mi!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Oh gosh, I almost thought it was the other Lee Eun Mi, but I think she already got married. I've never heard of this Lee Eun Mi before, but being stabbed 65 times is just cruel. I read on allkpop that she was also stabbed in the head. That's just sick. Good thing she decided against marrying the man who probably would've made the rest of her life miserable. I hope he goes insane in jail. Rest in peace, Lee Eun Mi.

To stab even once to an animal already require quick a courage, let alone to someone he loves for uncountable times. This guy is way beyond sick.

dang he is f@wked up. he should've had some self esteem thinking that he can find someone better than her but unfortunately he doesn't think like that. he should be in prison for his entire life because that is murdering and thinking to himself that he shouldn't of done that. if he loved her for real he wouldn't of killed her because losing a love one hurts the heart more than anything.

omfg. this guy should jail in hell for the rest of his life. how could he done such cruel thing?.
    i can't even watch people killing a chicken infront of me.. and he done that on someone he love? and stab her 65 times?
    whatever she had done wrong.. had third party .. or sleep with other guy behind you or watever.. she doesn't deserve to die like this.. this is craaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey Xiong View Post
    dang he is f@wked up. he should've had some self esteem thinking that he can find someone better than her but unfortunately he doesn't think like that. he should be in prison for his entire life because that is murdering and thinking to himself that he shouldn't of done that. if he loved her for real he wouldn't of killed her because losing a love one hurts the heart more than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinchowong View Post
    omfg. this guy should jail in hell for the rest of his life. how could he done such cruel thing?.
    i can't even watch people killing a chicken infront of me.. and he done that on someone he love? and stab her 65 times?
    whatever she had done wrong.. had third party .. or sleep with other guy behind you or watever.. she doesn't deserve to die like this.. this is craaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Only in jail for the rest of his life??? Why not death penalty?

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Only in jail for the rest of his life??? Why not death penalty?
    Because he'd suffer for decades in jail instead of getting the easy way out.